Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By NeedHoliday
  • 1 Post By K2
  • 1 Post By BroTiger
  • 1 Post By Waharoa

Thread: China has a national pole dance team..

China has a national pole dance team..

I approve of this sport!
    LivinLOS, Dkdude and Pablo like this.

K2
    Should be an Olympic event!
    Pablo likes this.
    Its My Life .....!

Its about time they came out with a sport worth watching...

Ukraine is pretty good as well

'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

If Thailand ever forms a pole dancing team, they will need this gal:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432678775.085919.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432678802.439476.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432678833.347114.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432679107.568940.jpg

You can check her out at Pink Paradise in the Tiger Complex on Bangla. She blows me away with her moves, and I happen to be familiar with another famous pole dancer, Pantera Blacksmith.
    Dkdude likes this.

Thailands got the Pole Angels who worked at Alcatraz

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-j29EgawFfw
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

Yeah two or three of the girls who rotate between Tigers on Bangla would be up there - seriously fit and strong bodies doing some really cool moves that make me ache (and drool).

If there's a doubles event, I vote for these two

Maybe I'm boring, but I still miss a good striptease in Thailand......where they're actually are moving with the music getting undressed. Thais are as bad dancers as Noggies 5555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Maybe I'm boring, but I still miss a good striptease in Thailand......where they're actually are moving with the music getting undressed. Thais are as bad dancers as Noggies 5555
    Anglewich is the only one I can think of that does proper themed routines.. Sure you may get a lesbo show or something but Anglewich really does work at that.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Anglewich is the only one I can think of that does proper themed routines.. Sure you may get a lesbo show or something but Anglewich really does work at that.
    Amethyst does too. I think ex Angelwitch staff or something... also Long Gun in Soi Cowboy does pretty good shows...
    LivinLOS likes this.

I just had a night in Bangers on my way back from Norway, but I was stuck in the bars outside Nana.........Will look it up next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Suzy Wongs gogos usually have something themed which always involves the girls undressing (slow and sexy) The other night at SW1 they stripped down and covered themselves in chocolate sauce which everyone helped clean up

I'm not sure if there's a set scheduled time as it seems random (maybe based on number of customers).

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    Suzy Wongs gogos usually have something themed which always involves the girls undressing (slow and sexy) The other night at SW1 they stripped down and covered themselves in chocolate sauce which everyone helped clean up

I'm not sure if there's a set scheduled time as it seems random (maybe based on number of customers).
    It's more like the girls here are poor dancers, they're nothing like the Latinos in the way they moves to the music......Sad to say, but my best go-go/striptease experience was in old boring Noggieland where a young black Latino was dancing. She was a full show by herself slowly getting undressed switching between the pole and the audience. The whole act was going on for about 15-20 minutes and I think that anyone not getting an erection must have been gay or blind 555
    That said my Cuban ex-GF used to put up spectacular shows as well........sometimes I even talked her into stripping when I brought back some mates for a drink. (she was a salsa instructor and pretty fit)

China has a national pole dance team..

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post

Yes, the "Chocolate Show." I was at SW1 last October visiting a girl, and got dragged up on stage to participate. Two girls stripped in front of me, doused themselves in Hershey's Syrup and had me lick it off them. Too bad my hands were handcuffed behind the chair. Good fun until they cleaned me off with a couple bottles full of cold soda water. Good thing it was a warm evening!