Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Japan.. Stahp..

  1. #1
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,268
    The World's top ranked degenerates.

  3. #3
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    I saw these girls every night in Shinjuku
    I just figured they were older girls dressed as school girls......wouldn't have thought they may actually be under 18

  4. #4
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    My guess is a lot are older than 18, but that behind the doors they may not be..

    But what the hell do I know ?? Just guesses from a vice docu..

    Japanese do seem very strange tho.. Rubber sex dolls.. Tentacle porn.. Low sex rates.. etc etc..

  5. #5
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Japanese do seem very strange tho..
    https://news.vice.com/article/in-jap...ferent-meaning
    Recently, however, paper cranes became a symbol not of hope, but of the exploitation of teenage girls. In May, Tokyo police arrested three men for operating a business in the Ikebukuro district that allowed male customers to watch teenage girls fold paper cranes in their underwear, the Sankei Shimbun reported. The club, which was called Kurione, had two underage girls on staff when police raided it.
    I think that just made my point !!! WTF

  6. #6
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    Seems vice has opened the rabbit hole !!

    I Ogled a Schoolgirl in Sony's Virtual Reality

    Even Sony..

  7. #7
    Senior Member BroTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA, USA
    Posts
    658
    The video is a hit piece that draws its own convictions based on innuendo and supposition. Note that no actual numbers of underage prostitution are ever mentioned. The narrator simply guesses that it must be 80 or 90 percent of the girls in the JK scene. No evidence at all. Note also that the word trafficking is tossed around whenever p4p is mentioned. Again with no evidence.
    Make no mistake, anyone who engages in p4p in LOS would be viewed with the same revulsion by the "good people" who equate all aspects of the JK scene as equivalent to underage trafficking and sexual exploitation.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    Quote Originally Posted by BroTiger View Post
    The video is a hit piece that draws its own convictions based on innuendo and supposition. Note that no actual numbers of underage prostitution are ever mentioned.
    And yet the whole titillation or attraction is purely about being underage..

  9. #9
    Senior Member BroTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA, USA
    Posts
    658
    Certainly. The video itself is exploiting the girls to promote the producers' agenda.

  10. #10
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    Quote Originally Posted by BroTiger View Post
    The video is a hit piece that draws its own convictions based on innuendo and supposition. Note that no actual numbers of underage prostitution are ever mentioned. The narrator simply guesses that it must be 80 or 90 percent of the girls in the JK scene. No evidence at all. Note also that the word trafficking is tossed around whenever p4p is mentioned. Again with no evidence.
    Make no mistake, anyone who engages in p4p in LOS would be viewed with the same revulsion by the "good people" who equate all aspects of the JK scene as equivalent to underage trafficking and sexual exploitation.
    Us who do or have engaged in p4p in LOS are exploiting the girls....wether people like to admit thay or not
    Would 95% of the girls go with us if their financial circumstances were better?
    Doubtful
    People want to act like we are somehow above the fray
    But the mental damage that p4p does to a lot of these thai girls can't be overlooked.

    As for the Japan scene, it is pretty obvious they are attracted to young girls.
    But in the same breath all of Asia is, and not in a sexual way.
    I saw that school girl group and 1st thing i thought is my wife would love to watch that show.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    So the whole school uniform cult and industry has nothing to do with sexualizing and fetishizing underage people then ??

  12. #12
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    So the whole school uniform cult and industry has nothing to do with sexualizing and fetishizing underage people then ??
    No it absolutely does but also hard to balance that with Asia's preference for "cute"

    My wife is 33yrs old and sometimes I feel I am shopping with my teenage daughter

  13. #13
    Senior Member BroTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA, USA
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    So the whole school uniform cult and industry has nothing to do with sexualizing and fetishizing underage people then ??
    Well, it does, yes. This is not unique to Japan. And there is still a big step from fetishizing the image to trafficking the person.

  14. #14
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    Quote Originally Posted by BroTiger View Post
    The video is a hit piece that draws its own convictions based on innuendo and supposition. Note that no actual numbers of underage prostitution are ever mentioned. The narrator simply guesses that it must be 80 or 90 percent of the girls in the JK scene. No evidence at all. Note also that the word trafficking is tossed around whenever p4p is mentioned. Again with no evidence.
    Make no mistake, anyone who engages in p4p in LOS would be viewed with the same revulsion by the "good people" who equate all aspects of the JK scene as equivalent to underage trafficking and sexual exploitation.
    What agenda does Vice have except to shed light on exactly what they did?

    I just think sometimes mongers want to bury their head in the sand and pretend there is nothing sinister in the p4p scene

    I am just summizing but don't you think if you promote an image, people would tend to think it is ok?
    LivinLOS likes this.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,238
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    What agenda does Vice have except to shed light on exactly what they did?

    I just think sometimes mongers want to bury their head in the sand and pretend there is nothing sinister in the p4p scene

    I am just summizing but don't you think if you promote an image, people would tend to think it is ok?
    Vice has an agenda to promote Vice, same as any other sensational media outlet. Without a story to report on it fades away so they are actively seeking out the 'sensational' in order to justify their own existence.

    This is an interesting story on its own merits without guessed at or made up facts/numbers. Vice would have done better, in my opinion as well, by letting facts speak for themselves and not throwing around un-substantiated 'facts'.

    People have been paying for sex pretty much since money was invented. Who is being exploited by who is a matter of opinion I think and lumping all aspects of it together as 'P4P' just doesn't work and isn't helpful.

    Personally, I would struggle to see anything sinister down Bangla or in one of the clubs in Bangkok. Those chicken ranches outside Phnom Penh? Well, sinister might be a very apt word for them. It isn't all the same but it's hard to have a conversation about it in polite company because many polite people think anyone who pays for sex is a deviant.

    It's not burying your head to think that there is something different between buying a bargirl a drink down Soi Eric and wacking off while schoolgirls do origami.

  16. #16
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    This is an interesting story on its own merits without guessed at or made up facts/numbers. Vice would have done better, in my opinion as well, by letting facts speak for themselves and not throwing around un-substantiated 'facts'.
    How do you propose they get substantiated acts though ?? Pop along to the nearest yakuza book keeper and review the accounts..

    People have been paying for sex pretty much since money was invented. Who is being exploited by who is a matter of opinion I think and lumping all aspects of it together as 'P4P' just doesn't work and isn't helpful.
    But vice has never really made any kind of a big deal about P4P or adult entertainment.. Fetishizing children and child prostitution a different line in the sand. I would say any reaction you have to this being about general P4P is in your head, not the report.

  17. #17
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post



    But vice has never really made any kind of a big deal about P4P or adult entertainment.. Fetishizing children and child prostitution a different line in the sand. I would say any reaction you have to this being about general P4P is in your head, not the report.
    But that is the MO on these forums
    Any report that has any negative connotations towards p4p is deemed agenda driven.
    The fact of the matter is most BG's we take would rather not be with us. That is explotation, maybe not the worst of it, but it is. That makes guys uncomfortable and don't want to face facts so anything that even comes close to questioning that gets attacked.

    It's mind blowing that this report could have any sort of a negative reaction.......but again, too close for comfort for some so the natural reaction is to attack.

  18. #18
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    As an ex-pimp or bar owner that never forced a girl to go with someone or interfered with how much they charged I think it's hard to generalize. I see nothing wrong with prostitution the way most bars did it in Phuket 7-8 years ago. I know some Thai bar owners that would pretty much force the girls to go with someone they disliked, but it wasn't very common.
    In a free world with free markets it should be allowed for grown ups to make money on their body. The limits is just in peoples minds and political correctness of the time being. Someone would say a oily massage of an old geezer preformed by a young woman is over the line (no happy endings). Others would draw the line with a hand job or a blow job, while others go all the way to the 2Girl1Cup video.
    If my genes made me very good in maths, why shouldn't I take advantage of it even if my family and friends expected me to take over the farm?? Why shouldn't a good looking woman or man take advantage of it and sell sex if that's what they want?
    It's just where you set the limits, as long as people are not forced into doing something they don't want to do.
    Pablo and Dkdude like this.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

  19. #19
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    As an ex-pimp or bar owner that never forced a girl to go with someone or interfered with how much they charged I think it's hard to generalize. I see nothing wrong with prostitution the way most bars did it in Phuket 7-8 years ago. I know some Thai bar owners that would pretty much force the girls to go with someone they disliked, but it wasn't very common.
    In a free world with free markets it should be allowed for grown ups to make money on their body. The limits is just in peoples minds and political correctness of the time being. Someone would say a oily massage of an old geezer preformed by a young woman is over the line (no happy endings). Others would draw the line with a hand job or a blow job, while others go all the way to the 2Girl1Cup video.
    If my genes made me very good in maths, why shouldn't I take advantage of it even if my family and friends expected me to take over the farm?? Why shouldn't a good looking woman or man take advantage of it and sell sex if that's what they want?
    It's just where you set the limits, as long as people are not forced into doing something they don't want to do.
    Most bars and how they operate in Thailand are not the issue. It is still exploration because if the girls had the ultimate choice they wouldn't be going with some fat guy from Boston or drunk guy from Norway. Don't give me they could work in a factory, you were around the scene long enough to know a good amount of these girls are pressured into it by their families. Not all of course but a lot of them.
    I think guys get delusional that because of most of us treat them right we are not exploiting them.

    But this report is not sensationalized or agenda driven......it is a good report to shed light on an important issue. But guys on these forums want to think it is all pure and fun, so any report that makes that fantasy uncomfortable is shot down as agenda driven
    Last edited by marc26; 21st July 2015 at 13:16.
    Waharoa and Yes like this.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,059
    Why are we attracted to TGs?
    Look younger than they are, lithe thin bodies, smaller firm breasts, tight small bums, shaven or almost hairless pussies, tight vaginas - Hmmmm.

    What is our subconscious saying to us? ...
    Sipping from the Fountain of Youth that is Thailand.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •