Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By billpay
  • 2 Post By swiftdave

Thread: UNREAL: FIRST TIME EVER IN THAILAND (for me)

UNREAL: FIRST TIME EVER IN THAILAND (for me)

About a month ago I went into the Apple Store in Udon..reseller...,and bought an HDMI adapter for my MacBook.
    They told me to keep the box and the receipt for the warranty....right. Anyway, for some reason I did keep both, and of course the adapter stopped working. So I thought I would try to see if they would honor the warranty. Much to my surprise they gave me a new adapter without any hassle. A first in Thailand for me and a very pleasant surprise.
    Waharoa and TLandHim like this.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    About a month ago I went into the Apple Store in Udon..reseller...,and bought an HDMI adapter for my MacBook.
    They told me to keep the box and the receipt for the warranty....right. Anyway, for some reason I did keep both, and of course the adapter stopped working. So I thought I would try to see if they would honor the warranty. Much to my surprise they gave me a new adapter without any hassle. A first in Thailand for me and a very pleasant surprise.
    As it was an Apple store I would not except anything else even if it was in Thailand.

I got the money back from cracked roof shingles, they also paid me 75000 for labor, total I got 220000.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andmel View Post
    As it was an Apple store I would not except anything else even if it was in Thailand.

I got the money back from cracked roof shingles, they also paid me 75000 for labor, total I got 220000.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    You bought shingles from Apple????
    Dkdude and andymon like this.