Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: More raping in India

More raping in India

WTF is it with these sick fcuking Indian guys?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04...est=latestnews

Sick freaks all over the world unfortunately

K2
    When I read the story in the Hindu Times (more graphic) - felt physically sick, one of the sickest attacks ever read.
    Its My Life .....!

Maybe an exception or two needs to be carved out of the cruel and unusual punishment provision. Some people just need to be killed...in a slow and painful manner.

I don't think we are in the position to judge a country's culture of rape. Maybe it's part of their belief system. it's not right to use violence against people that have different beliefs. I know the OP would agree...

Bad man Dupree... 55

As NeedHoliday says, unfortunately this happens everywhere. I don't think being mentally ill is culturally specific...

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Bad man Dupree... 55

As NeedHoliday says, unfortunately this happens everywhere. I don't think being mentally ill is culturally specific...

Hundreds of people in New Delhi protested Saturday near the home minister's residence and outside police headquarters demanding government action against the police for allegedly failing to immediately investigate after the girl was reported missing.

Right. It's not the culture....cough

My neighbor is a white woman with two children spawned by an Indian man who has disappeared from their household about 3 years ago.

PS Why does the reply function not show any functions like Quote for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Hundreds of people in New Delhi protested Saturday near the home minister's residence and outside police headquarters demanding government action against the police for allegedly failing to immediately investigate after the girl was reported missing.

Right. It's not the culture....cough

My neighbor is a white woman with two children spawned by an Indian man who has disappeared from their household about 3 years ago.

PS Why does the reply function not show any functions like Quote for example?
    I mean the mentally ill guy who did the raping could be anywhere. It's not like these things only happen in India, they happen in every country of the world unfortunately.

My reply function shows reply with quote... is that what you mean?

I mean the mentally ill guy who did the raping could be anywhere. It's not like these things only happen in India, they happen in every country of the world unfortunately.

My reply function shows reply with quote... is that what you mean?
    I know what you meant. How does how the police handled it not support my opinion?

Is he mentally ill or just a perverted asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I know what you meant. How does how the police handled it not support my opinion?
    I thought the protests showed what the general public think of it. So are you saying the police force think what the rapist did was ok?

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Is he mentally ill or just a perverted asshole?
    Probably both?

I just read where the Indian authorities have arrested a second suspect in this raping case.

Not really surprising, as we already know that these assholes like the team action...right?

Rape in India is rife amongst the uneducated class's. The daily paper is littered with reports of rape. Is does seem out of control.
    The educated guys that I mix with do seem to have the upmost respect for women, but I guess these guys are very much a minority..

Quote Originally Posted by dan boy View Post
    Rape in India is rife amongst the uneducated class's. The daily paper is littered with reports of rape. Is does seem out of control.
    The educated guys that I mix with do seem to have the upmost respect for women, but I guess these guys are very much a minority..
    Not too sure if it's a question of social class and education.

You don't need any level of education at all to know that you shouldn't torture and rape a 5 year old. If you're a mentally normal and healthy person It should just be inherent knowledge in the very fabric of your being.

Now this is my opinion and my opinion only. But I think it is very closely related to genetics. Stemming from generations of matchmaking according to Indian culture. This is essentially a system that completely overrides natural selection. Which is a crime against nature in my opinion. Leading not only to the proliferation of unattractive physical traits, but also to the continuation and spread of various genetic diseases and disorders that would otherwise be addressed by natural selection. This, I believe, also affects populations psychologically, and leads to a greater than normal percentages of various mental issues that again would be addressed by mother nature in large degree, if it weren't for the manual override.
    Last edited by Bacon; 12th May 2013 at 17:47.
    MajorTom likes this.
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

^^ Not just Indians who marry close relations. It's an accepted custom within the Muslim population generally I believe. Certainly takes place in the Middle East.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Not too sure if it's a question of social class and education.

You don't need any level of education at all to know that you shouldn't torture and rape a 5 year old. If you're a mentally normal and healthy person It should just be inherent knowledge in the very fabric of your being.

it is very much an educational and socioeconomic issue
    when my wife was 8-9yrs old, she used to have to take a bus 90 minutes and sleep in a box at her mother's work because quite simply, her mom said she was too pretty to be left alone
    my wife's aunt's son is a lunatic and it was suspected that he tried on shit with a lot of the younger kids, boys and girls
    instead of actually finding out, they just brushed it aside and made sure no young kids would go near Hin's house
    constant stories of girls getting raped or fondled in the poor villages in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    constant stories of girls getting raped or fondled in the poor villages in Thailand
    I have heard some toe curling horrors.. Yet delivered so matter of factly, like "oh yeah.. Just normal"..
    soupdragon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    I have heard some toe curling horrors.. Yet delivered so matter of factly, like "oh yeah.. Just normal"..
    and that is where the education comes in
    same as driving through a black ghetto in the states.....you literally see dozens of teenage girls strolling with baby carriages
    it is what they were brought up with, have not been educated enough to overturn it

as you say, the "matter of fact" attitude is what is shocking because i know people will jump in and say it happens everywhere but not so frequent and not so "matter of fact" as i have seen it in a poor Thai village
    my BIL(20) got a 14yr old pregnant. there was no outrage, just a meeting to discuss what he'd pay for sin shot
    the girl's life is basically ruined and no outrage
    Last edited by marc26; 13th May 2013 at 07:27.

for me its a matter of evolution.....some people just haven't made it too far out of the cave/jungle

Religion also plays a part. Hindi, very strict on no sex before marriage. Guys that can't afford a bride or a hooker ain't left many options.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast