Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,181 to 1,199 of 1199
Like Tree366Likes

Thread: Brexit

As expected...... only the future will tell if he have the power to change things to the better from the old labor party..... or if he's just a Muppet like most people predicted.
    BTW, this is not a victory for the crazy left......it's a victory of boredom and predictability...which is sad on its own.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Macron 65,5%
    Low turn out. people didn't like both candidates. Even saw an interview with a guy who said that he was waiting how the vote was going. If Le Pen had a chance, he would vote for Macron to keep Le Pen out. If polls said Macron was winning, he wouldn't vote as he didn't agree with Macron.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Macron 65,5%
    Low turn out. people didn't like both candidates. Even saw an interview with a guy who said that he was waiting how the vote was going. If Le Pen had a chance, he would vote for Macron to keep Le Pen out. If polls said Macron was winning, he wouldn't vote as he didn't agree with Macron.
    Yeah, the election is IMO a joke because it was 4 people within 20ish percentage of the voters.....16 to 23 if I remember right. It was a close race, but now more than 50% of the people is voting fore someone that they don't really want. The best of the worse....

^Pretty similar to the US election? At least that was the feeling before the election... who don't we want.. the least?
    geir likes this.

Personally, I've never liked the idea of a run-off in an election. As if we should always have a clear winner between only two choices. Give any party a representation in Parliament, depending on the popular vote they got. Then it's up to the various fractions to build a governing coalition.

Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    Personally, I've never liked the idea of a run-off in an election. As if we should always have a clear winner between only two choices. Give any party a representation in Parliament, depending on the popular vote they got. Then it's up to the various fractions to build a governing coalition.
    Don't tell anyone, but I agree 100%

Macron president. But he has no political party. So he will have to work together with politicians from other parties in parliament. And this summer parliament elections.
    Le Pen still president of the extreme right FN party. But she may lose that job. If the daughter Marion of her sister follows her up, then that party will go even more extreme right.
    Le Pen got in the second round votes from extreme left, as both those parties want Frexit and even out of NATO. Putin sponsored Le Pen financially for that reason.

Can you prove that Putin sponsored Le Pen??? Or is it just another leftie/elite conspiracy??

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Can you prove that Putin sponsored Le Pen??? Or is it just another leftie/elite conspiracy??
    Only "loans".

Le Pen's party took a 9-million-euro loan from a Moscow-based bank in 2014 and is actively seeking new sources of funding.
    Putin hosts French presidential contender Le Pen in Kremlin | Reuters

Really?? Moscow based bank.....Macron??? no connections to banks 5555

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    So you believe the Russian hacking ahead of the US election was just a leftie conspiracy? Same as the climate change hoax? I can at least say for certain where conspiracy ideation is more prevalent 555.

So you believe the Russian hacking ahead of the US election was just a leftie conspiracy? Same as the climate change hoax? I can at least say for certain where conspiracy ideation is more prevalent 555.
    Are you making up stuff again?? 555

So are you questioning that the Russians hacked the Democratic party... or that global warming is a hoax? You've previously linked to pseudo-scientific and conspiratorial stuff like The Great Global Warming Swindle, so the tendencies are clear 555. Sure, we can all disagree on economic policies and ideology, but don't ever bet on anti-knowledge and anti-science.

So are you questioning that the Russians hacked the Democratic party... or that global warming is a hoax? You've previously linked to pseudo-scientific and conspiratorial stuff like The Great Global Warming Swindle, so the tendencies are clear 555. Sure, we can all disagree on economic policies and ideology, but don't ever bet on anti-knowledge and anti-science.
    I never questioned that, but it was a strange timing. Normal people didn't have the time to read it before the election. When it comes to man made global warming, I do believe it's some tendencies of PC bullshit in it.

Think all of the intelligence agencies in the US are quite unanimous as to what happened. The Russians hacked both parties, but chose only to leak emails from one side. I am not one who believe that this made a big difference in the election though, and have no definitive proof that the Trump administration was in any way involved.. But those last two issue are subjective. The first point is pretty much undisputed.

If you have any doubts of the science behind global warming, we can sure discuss it in the other thread. The sheer amount of anti-science bullshit in the movie you linked to, could take us hours to wade through. The bullshit aspect of global warming comes mostly from non-scientists like Al Gore, Hollywood celebrities or clueless journalists. Or fossil fuel lobbyists, ideological think-tanks etc. The science behind it is rock solid, as it has been for about one hundred years already.

Just to make my point more clearly... You guys tend to throw out term like "another leftie conspiracy" ever so often. But when it comes time to actually back up these claims, you're usually stumped.
    Last edited by sundancekid; 8th May 2017 at 15:42.

Of course Macron has connections to banks... French banks. Besides, the Rotschild family makes fantastic wines 555.
    Le Pen on the other hand, is sponsored by Russian banks. Putin sponsors extreme right anti-EU parties because a week EU and a week NATO is good for Russia.

MannyMac shouldn't have any trouble getting access to money, being an ex banker and all.

The UK Brexit negotiation teamIMG_0105.jpg
    dawsey likes this.
    Nobody is a social drinker. Everybody drinks to get drunk. I mean, nobody drinks 10 pints of coke in a night

Jonathan Pie :-)

https://youtu.be/LU38pXPaFU0

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960