Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Art of the Deal

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    So you actually believe that these apartments were sold for 150k?? If you believe that that was the actual deal, why are the involved parts hesitating answering questions? It's all there if you read your own article.
    Whatever the purchase price was, it was at cost which is the standard practice in these development deals.

In London it costs about 200-220 pound per square ft to build a unit.
    Social housing units are not built with the same specs so would be cheaper.
    The apartments they bought were in the 800-1300sq ft range

So on average, it wouldn't be much more than the 150k and some development's deal are done at below costs.

Even with lower specs these people scored.
    But they aren't moving into units that cost not even close to the 1.5mil bandied about

@M26 Patience only goes so far.

Gay or not if he was asking for it why should he get a pass? Simple respect for others personal space is a learned art.
    I know some people who can "Horse whisper" someone down, but i'm not one of them.
    So many expect special consideration these days because they are (Insert minority here).

A punch in the face, while a last resort after all the reasoning you did is IMO a problem solver.
    Everyone learns something about how the world works.

Oh this is going to be fun 555

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    It has pretty much everything to do with it because it predicated how he was acting.
    So a gay guy can't act gay around you? do you also believe a Black guy can't act Black around you, or a Jew, jewish, or a Muslim, Muslim or an English guy, English.

He was making a huge show of it, as a flaming gay guy usually does....
    Come on even you can see the homophobia in that statement can't you?

And I very much think he thought he could do whatever he wanted because he was a flaming gay guy
    Maybe he felt he could do whatever he wanted because he was an arsehole, but no lets make it about he's sexual orientation. Oh yeah like that's not homophobic .

Many gay guys walking down the streets of Vancouver daily, I wouldn't even bother to mention their sexual orientation in any sort of interaction, good or bad
    So why the need to mention it at all?

This guy..........it very much was pertinent to the incident because the way he was acting prompted the confrontation
    Let me slightly reword that to show your homophobic views

This guy was black..........and it's very much was pertinent to the incident because the way the black guy was acting like a black guy does prompted the confrontation, so I had to physically assault him.

As you have clearly admitted it you're a homophobe and a gay basher.

You do know most homophobic gay basher, do so they are insecure about there own sexuality

I guess you didn't read that I bent over backwards to diffuse the situation and the bartenders were apologizing to me over his behavior

If the bartender and bouncer are apologizing to me..........I am not too worried about my actions
    I am surprised you would think that we would believe it.

So its just the "Gay" references you object to, not the situation?
    M26 Is not a Gay hater, he just cant abide fools who behave badly in public.
    Homer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen34 View Post
    I am surprised you would think that we would believe it.
    I'm surprised you think I actually care what you would believe
    Homer and Thirteen34 like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123