Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Art of the Deal

The Art of the Deal

With all the politics and resulting comment we see, I thought I'd cut to the chase of how it all works.
    So many intellectual experts with so many opinions, but what would you do when faced with the reality of it all? Yes really..and I offer this as a premier example of how deals are done. You may have some gems of your own? All said in a lighthearted, but still deadly serious way of course...5555

Pablo likes this.

ah...the offencive offensive...sure, it can work if you don't mind everyone hating you and you don't mind going to gaol...555

^You can't call the cops on him man..he just got out of Joliet....555

Still effective if you hold your ground.
    nelsonone likes this.

I punched a flaming gay guy in the face at the bar on Thursday

I apologized more than I should for something he perceived my friends did( they didn't) and bent over backwards to diffuse the situation(the bartenders were apologizing to me about him)
    But he kept going and going, even though I finally told him to shut up or I'd knock him out.........

So I guess that was an Art of the Deal
    He didn't take the deal(to shut up) so I knocked him out

In the end, it seemed like a good deal to me.
    I got to knock out an asshole and still come out as the good guy....worked for me
    Changone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    I punched a flaming gay guy in the face at the bar on Thursday

I apologized more than I should for something he perceived my friends did( they didn't) and bent over backwards to diffuse the situation(the bartenders were apologizing to me about him)
    But he kept going and going, even though I finally told him to shut up or I'd knock him out.........

So I guess that was an Art of the Deal
    He didn't take the deal(to shut up) so I knocked him out

In the end, it seemed like a good deal to me.
    I got to knock out an asshole and still come out as the good guy....worked for me
    what is the reason you need to point out he was a "flaming gay guy" I don't get what his sexual orientation has to do with your post unless you are homophobic? or a proud gay basher!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen34 View Post
    what is the reason you need to point out he was a "flaming gay guy" I don't get what his sexual orientation has to do with your post unless you are homophobic? or a proud gay basher!
    He's just trying to show what a manly man he is.

You really have to be a "toughy", to punch out a "flaming gay guy".

I'm surely impressed with such a mature and manly way to resolve a non-situation.

He's such a hypocritical prick...I think of all the times in past, where he's called me "homophobic, racist, bigot etc.", and want to throw up!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen34 View Post
    It has pretty much everything to do with it because it predicated how he was acting. He was making a huge show of it, as a flaming gay guy usually does....
    And I very much think he thought he could do whatever he wanted because he was a flaming gay guy

Many gay guys walking down the streets of Vancouver daily, I wouldn't even bother to mention their sexual orientation in any sort of interaction, good or bad

This guy..........it very much was pertinent to the incident because the way he was acting prompted the confrontation
    Changone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    He's just trying to show what a manly man he is.

You really have to be a "toughy", to punch out a "flaming gay guy".

I'm surely impressed with such a mature and manly way to resolve a non-situation.

He's such a hypocritical prick...I think of all the times in past, where he's called me "homophobic, racist, bigot etc.", and want to throw up!
    Yup only me who has called you a homophobe, racist, bigot..........you can throw ignorant and redneck in there if ya want to

And as I said...............pretty much every one on this forum agrees with that assessment and has said as much(including the mod and also the owner)..............with I am sure Obes being the exception

Yup only me who has called you a homophobe, racist, bigot..........you can throw ignorant and redneck in there if ya want to

And as I said...............pretty much every one on this forum agrees with that assessment and has said as much(including the mod and also the owner)..............with I am sure Obes being the exception
    And you're a pussy.

And you're a pussy.
    cool.......good talk

That's a great way to spend a holiday in Thailand.

Sucking off any BM you can find, to try and build a consensus for your character assassination on me?

It's an unhealthy obsession you have with me "polly".

You need to rid yourself of these jealousies, feelings of inferiority, and just accept who you really are and where you fail to "stack up" in life.

FFS, just get on with your life...such as it is. 555

It has pretty much everything to do with it because it predicated how he was acting. He was making a huge show of it, as a flaming gay guy usually does....

This guy..........it very much was pertinent to the incident because the way he was acting prompted the confrontation
    So...the "way he was acting" (flaming gay) prompted the confrontation.

But you're not homophobic?

Please explain.
    Thirteen34 likes this.

Gotta admit..... this admission from Paulie has also got me stumped.

The most confusing part is cos Paulie often talks about 'class'.

Surely you just walk away?

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post
    Gotta admit..... this admission from Paulie has also got me stumped.

The most confusing part is cos Paulie often talks about 'class'.

Surely you just walk away?
    I guess you didn't read that I bent over backwards to diffuse the situation and the bartenders were apologizing to me over his behavior( you usually don't when you wan take a dig at me, I noticed)

It's amazing to me how people ignore what people actually write so that they can take their own digs

If the bartender and bouncer are apologizing to me..........I am not too worried about my actions
    Changone likes this.

It's not a dig....I just don't understand how one can go from trying to diffuse a situation....to actually punching someone in the face.

Total extremes.

Agree, as a bar owner for years I've never been in a fight. People have started on each other, but I have always sorted the problem. As a customer I've asked the staff to kick out some assholes, which most of the time have worked. Otherwise I would just walk away letting the staff know that I will never come back if they keep on accepting unacceptable behavior.
    Knocking down a defenseless "super-gay" is almost like hitting a woman. Then I guess growing up in Boston is not easy, and class is probably not very common down there.
    I mean the problem could for sure have been solved without violence. I don't know how many times I have talked people down and avoided fights in my bars, that said I'm a big and calm guy and people tend to listen to me.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thin White Duke View Post
    It's not a dig....I just don't understand how one can go from trying to diffuse a situation....to actually punching someone in the face.

Total extremes.

Someone is in your face for 10 minutes, you've apologized for any wrongly perceived wrong, you joked, then you asked them a few times to walk away and they don't...............that is not one extreme to another
    You tried to diffuse it, you asked them to stop and they didn't.................

Obviously I handle things differently than others, and I appreciate people who don't want to get into a physical confrontation...........I don't ever try and get into a fight and will err to it not happening, but I don't worry one bit once it happened if I feel I've done enough to avoid it
    Changone likes this.

And I very much think he thought he could do whatever he wanted because he was a flaming gay guy

Many gay guys walking down the streets of Vancouver daily, I wouldn't even bother to mention their sexual orientation in any sort of interaction, good or bad

So I guess in a nutshell with you, it's OK to be gay, but not OK to act like one?

Out of sight and out of mind.....

You're a hypocrite and a homophobe.
    Thirteen34 likes this.

So I guess in a nutshell with you, it's OK to be gay, but not OK to act like one?

Out of sight and out of mind.....

You're a hypocrite and a homophobe.
    Haha, talk about obsessed, you following me around like a little puppy dog 555

At least polly is true to his political ideology.

It's just this kind of uncontrolled left wing "liberal" violent reaction, that has thrown the U.S. into such a divisive and dangerous place.

Unable to just walk away and having to have the last word, so to speak. And he winds up punching out some gay guy!

Then, of all things...like a real tough guy, he boasts about it on an internet forum? (wanker)

What's next polly, more Hate-Trump verbage?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast