Thread: Offshore Banking

Offshore Banking

Would be interested to know if anyone has got any good deals on Offshore banking for transfers and interest rates.......

Started off looking into it as I saw that Lloyds International (Isle of Man or Gibraltar) offer free international transfers - saves paying other banks for each international transfer which am currently doing!

They are offering 5k minimum deposit at 1% gross and then up to 5 - 7 free international p.a

or

25000 initial deposit which can be drawn down to minimum 2500 with unlimited free transfers - but this one has no interest

Anyone know of better deals than this ? am sure there are some out there.......

I've got Lloyds TSB International Premier Account

50,000 gross income requirement and minimum deposit and balance 2,500 or if drops below 20 monthly charge. Internet & telephone Banking, free international and inter account transfers. You get 3 linked accounts GBP, USD & Euro, Debit Card on each account & 500 GBP daily ATM withdrawal limit on GBP debit card. Cant remember ATM limits on USD & Euro cards but i know I can get at least 10k baht a day from each

Had the account since 2007 pretty happy with them

^^ Yes i guess that one is the better one of the 2 accounts I have looked at with Lloyds as no restrictions with transfers etc..

The other one if only giving 1% interest a year, so on the minimum 5k balance............is only 50 a year.......and thats gross !!!