Thread: Cambo News

K2

Cambo News

How many people have bothered to go into this section and read/scan any of the the news stories?

This is a bit of a test ... I dont think many will search the news like this ... hummmm

If you have read this post then please comment just so get some idea of how many looking.
    Its My Life .....!

I would read/scan the cambo news... just sayin...

I scan the articles/headlines....TBH not much has interested me so far from the Bots missives....seems the Cambo bot is even drier and less interesting than the phuket gazette's

Yeah thats the problem with new posts etc..

Also, as this is still a postable area and this not showing.. etc..

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    How many people have bothered to go into this section and read/scan any of the the news stories?

This is a bit of a test ... I dont think many will search the news like this ... hummmm

If you have read this post then please comment just so get some idea of how many looking.
    At the moment I check out the News Forums (both Thai and Cambo) and will read threads that BM's either post or reply to but as the majority have no replies I am beginning to just skip both sections.

I already get Phuket Gazette 'top stories' as e-mail , so if the headline is interesting I will check out the full story and if I think it may be of interest to others I would post the link (with comments) as a separate thread in the most appropriate Forum (could be finance/visa/relationship etc.).

always checking arriving 24th july how will elections change things in phnom pehn