Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tnlawyer
  • 1 Post By Easycpl

Thread: Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Yields Astounding Buried Towers & Spiral Structure

They continue to make new discoveries in and around Angkor Wat. I was so blown away when I first visited. Those temples are, without a doubt, the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
    JimCA2 likes this.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

I have to agree… the complex at Angkor Wat, Angkor Tom etc. is something that everyone ought to experience at least once in their lifetime. Words and pictures cannot replace the experience of seeing it first hand. Blown away is pretty much my experience as well… the place is simply indescribable it it's power and magnificence. the depth of history there is simply profound.

Yep, the most amazing thing I've ever seen, and worth more than one visit.
    tnlawyer likes this.
    "They got the metric system over there… they wouldn't know what the fcuk a quarter-pounder is…"

New User
    Easycpl...! I am also going to agreeing with you that Angkor Wat is a nice complex temple of Cambodia. It has also many temples there. Those names are Bayon, Banteay Srei, TaProhm, Bantea. These are very beautiful and interesting places for traveling I would love to go there again in this weekend with my whole family to refresh the memories. I hope you will spent really good time there.