Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NeedHoliday
  • 1 Post By cashpoint

Thread: CNY weekend

CNY weekend

Landed last night and was surprised with the buzz of Chinese New Year. All the girls celebrating and a nice vibe here.

Today saw a lion dance group on one if the streets so quite a lot more people celebrating than I thought.

Enjoyed a great fish burger at California 2 - definitely recommended and now chilling out watching hockey.

Not sure how well this picture will come out via tapatalk:

nelsonone likes this.

Good to see you NH. Are we going to see the rest of the TR. Is there anyone from Firebar that you did not sleep with?

I went back after you left on my last night and bought a round for the girls. Amey either had a new boyfriend or really puts in some work when bought an LD!
    LivinLOS likes this.

Hardest working girls in showbusiness

Quote Originally Posted by cashpoint View Post
    Good to see you NH. Are we going to see the rest of the TR. Is there anyone from Firebar that you did not sleep with?

I went back after you left on my last night and bought a round for the girls. Amey either had a new boyfriend or really puts in some work when bought an LD!
    Since this thread is on the public section I don't think you'll see the rest of the TR here (and I'm not a big fan of my own TRs lol)

Was good meeting you though - looking forward to reading your TR, they're always entertaining!

I'm trying to decide whether to put in the blow job I got on the street (172) from a very convincing ladyboy. Once that decision has been made I'll start.

I'm off to fire bar this evening (!) and will probably give Amber a call if SC won't have me.