Thread: Cambodia - Phnom Penh - Nightlife guide.

Cambodia - Phnom Penh - Nightlife guide.

This first draft at a PP nightlife Guide is subject to plenty of revision as we work out a good format.

Phnom Penh has a variety of nightlife ranging from bars, clubs, hostess bars, wine bars, sports bars, live and DJ music venues, etc to accommodate a decent range of after dark entertainment options.

Interactive Mapping >> http://goo.gl/rQHSA

When looking at the maps or locations it helps to realize even numbered streets are east / west and odd numbered streets are approximately north south.

The primary hostess / girly bars are in the areas of St 136, 104 and also around st 51. St 51 is also more of a freelancer and late night club hangout and often picks up best after the other areas close. Its not uncommon to be still seeing good activity here as dawn light creeps in where 136 and 104 will generally wind down between 3 and 4 am.
    Last edited by LivinLOS; 8th June 2013 at 18:42.

104 St Bars

This street has risen in the last couple of years to be probably the primary 'girly bar' street with a bit more enthusiasm perhaps than the previous top which was 136.

Interactive Map >> http://goo.gl/xdDtN

Listing through the various bars on the street worth noting.

Oscars Rock and Roll bar, has a house band Wed to Sunday..

Airforce bar is probably one of the more full on bars in the street.. Large quota of staff and the majority not working just for drinks. Worth noting to keep an eye on your bin.

Cavern is a mixture of hostess bar and also well known for its simple, high value meals. Many expats turn up nightly for the revolving daily specials and they are shockingly good value.

ZanziBar is one of the streets earliest settlers and long standing history and enthusiastic girls makes this a usually reliable place to hit.

Top 10 is another reliable place where theres usually enough attentive girls and the owner can be fun when hes on form (and before he gets carried out) as the jukebox volume increases along with him

Over the Rd is Rose Bar, which I think was the streets first settler and is a larger sized operation with pool table out the back. This place can accommodate a lot of people when its jumping and it often is.

Lastly worth mentioning is the pickled Parrot which isnt a hostess bar but does solid pub grub, has a pool table and is more of a pub vibe. they also have room upstairs I understand.

When I can find the time to collect links for the places facebook pages or websites I will edit them back in.

Questions, comments and discussion can be made here

http://asia-info.co/forums/cambodia/...on-thread.html