Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nelsonone

Thread: Returning overseas Cambodians.

Returning overseas Cambodians.

Returning overseas Cambodians ? AsiaLIFE Magazine CambodiaAsiaLIFE Magazine Cambodia

Its a strange thing for a country that has had a genocide and mass exodus.. The whole identity of people returning etc is changed..

Wish other immigrants in the west would feel it the same way.......Norway is sending back hundreds of people every year as their home country isn't considered a dangerous place anymore.......Non of the immigrants want to leave as they've been years in Norway benefiting from our naive social system. "So long mofos" 555

I reckon you are going a bit stir crazy up there is northern Ranong!!!! you never used to be as aggressive as the rest of us, regarding our refugees before???
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Not aggressive, just a bit fed up when immigrants get cared for more than our own people (in Norway that is). I don't like the way my tax money is being used, so I said so long "mofos" to my own government as well.

I am sure the Noggy Govt don't like the way your tax money is being used either..beer Leo 555
    Evilbaz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    I am sure the Noggy Govt don't like the way your tax money is being used either..beer Leo 555
    Wish it was my tax money I am spending........The biggest mistake of my life was paying all my taxes for the 17 years I was working full time in Noggieland...