• 2 Post By WarProfiteer
  • 5 Post By billpay
  • 1 Post By K2
  • 2 Post By kris-one
  • 1 Post By marc26
  • 1 Post By marc26

Thread: Un Banning Myself

Un Banning Myself

Ok, so I've decided to un-ban myself if you will have me. I've always tried to subscribe to the 'arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics' school of thought but never quite made it.

I need to keep away from politics ( particularly American politics ), guns and religion. If I pitch up in any of those places please feel free to boot me.
    mjwx, Waharoa, sundancekid and 3 others like this.

Sure we'll have ya. Special olympics, the only place I'd finish first, except in bed that is.
    Murica politics? Are you sure? They've got Donald now, c'mon you have to have a dig at that, you know it's the right thing to do.
    Guns? Well 80% of the meat I eat is organic, by that I mean I've killed it, I aint no scavenger. If I'm not up for killing it I'd rather go vegan but I'm an omnomnomnomnivore so that's not happening. That said, in my opinion there's only two needs for guns and self defence is not one of them.
    Religion? To me the world is made up of people who drink light beer and people who drink proper beer, if you don't drink beer I don't trust you and if you drink light beer I'm not bending over.....

Good to see you
    dawsey, LivinLOS and Steve@thaib like this.

Yes
    Good to see you are still around ...I appreciate all your input on...whatever
    Steve@thaib likes this.

I also agree that long debates on the internet are a pointless waste of life's finite time, but others seem to really get into it. Up to them. I just try to avoid the topics you mentioned because it generally just turns into a shit-slinging contest at some point. I'd rather focus my time & energy elsewhere...
    Waharoa. and Steve@thaib like this.

^Agree.....the problem is that sometimes you hear things that go so much against the grain or what you (I), believe, that I can't help but respond. I do agree that it is a total waste of time because you will never convince those knuckleheads that they are wrong.55555555
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

K2
    Welcome back Steve ...
    Steve@thaib likes this.
    Its My Life .....!

Un Banning Myself

I was wondering where the fcuk u went! Last time u posted u were just about to go to LOS weren't you? Vanishing straight after I had you down as loved up and married or the accident. Glad both wrong!
    Last edited by kris-one; 28th March 2016 at 20:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    Ok, so I've decided to un-ban myself if you will have me. I've always tried to subscribe to the 'arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics' school of thought but never quite made it.

I need to keep away from politics ( particularly American politics ), guns and religion. If I pitch up in any of those places please feel free to boot me.
    But without guns, politics, religion and Americans, life would be boring

Good to see you back.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

I never find myself getting angry on forums. But Twitter! Jesus.. Trying to argue in 140 characters separates the men from the boys. Gets down to calling each other cunts after about 2 or 3 back and forths
    Waharoa. and LivinLOS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    I never find myself getting angry on forums. But Twitter! Jesus.. Trying to argue in 140 characters separates the men from the boys. Gets down to calling each other cunts after about 2 or 3 back and forths
    You interact on twitter? I read it all day, but maybe posted once or twice
    Waharoa. likes this.

The one that makes me really laugh is when guys get told they 'really need to take a break from the forum'.

Just cracks me up everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    I was wondering where the fcuk u went! Last time u posted u were just about to go to LOS weren't you? Vanishing straight after I had you down as loved up and married or the accident. Glad both wrong!
    I just came back last week; cracking trip. Went in October as well though, surely I didn't ban myself for that long?

Welcome back to the Interwebs.

Leave your soul at the door before entering.
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

I thought maybe you were still in Mexico 555
    Thin White Duke likes this.