Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Members

Spammers: Emarliava, Mauiioeorp (same person) and glenscha.

Quote Originally Posted by ventrios View Post
    Spammers: Emarliava, Mauiioeorp (same person) and glenscha.
    Just use the report post tool and I will clear up spam and delete the users..

Right now we seem to be getting 5 - 7 spam sign ups daily.. Most I dont even authorize (so may end up catching real new signups if they have gobbledygook emails) but some slip through.

Glad to be part of the new forum ya big c0cks!! and hope it's as much fun as the old one. Been spending the last 2 months just clicking the old PI link in my firefox favourites but to no avail. It was only through talking to an old PI member that he told me about the new set up of this forum. Had a flick through and seems a lot of the old school are filtering through on here slowly but surely. Well done Sef for setting it up and whoever else has been involved in it as it's a great group of guys as PI has already proved over the years....

I look forward to much of the same as PI yielded.... good info, piss take and in general a good laugh!!

Cheers all.....MWM

p.s Am i right in saying that PI is finished, or is it still going through changeovers etc and is there any connection between this and PI or is this a totally separate entity....thanks
    Last edited by Masterwoodsman; 18th May 2013 at 23:54.
    K2, soupdragon and kris-one like this.

About time Si.

Separate entity from PI.

Good to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterwoodsman View Post

p.s Am i right in saying that PI is finished, or is it still going through changeovers etc and is there any connection between this and PI or is this a totally separate entity....thanks
    PM sent Si. Nice to see you here.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Glad to be part of the new forum ya big c0cks!! and hope it's as much fun as the old one. Been spending the last 2 months just clicking the old PI link in my firefox favourites but to no avail. It was only through talking to an old PI member that he told me about the new set up of this forum. Had a flick through and seems a lot of the old school are filtering through on here slowly but surely. Well done Sef for setting it up and whoever else has been involved in it as it's a great group of guys as PI has already proved over the years....

I look forward to much of the same as PI yielded.... good info, piss take and in general a good laugh!!

Cheers all.....MWM

Hey, welcome ya cnut............no steroids in here please 555

Even 'for a mate like'

Cheers all.....MWM

Welcome back knobbie.

Quote Originally Posted by NOM1S View Post
    Welcome back knobbie.
    Cheers Shagga.....you still with that Thai bird in UK or has she seen sense yet!!! 55555

Looks like a good setup Mr.H - well done
    #MotoAsia - Ultimate motorcycle tours

Cheers Shagga.....you still with that Thai bird in UK or has she seen sense yet!!! 55555
    Yeah still with her.. just.

It was only through talking to an old PI member that he told me about the new set up of this forum.....
    bit less of the fkn old next time laddie......555

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    bit less of the fkn old next time laddie......555
    55555 Actually mate i wasn't referring to you it was Slimbag (not that he's old either!!) but i do remember you saying, last time we spoke, that something as being set up. Obviously being tied up with sorting out Mum's estate etc totally forgot about it and Slim mentioned it....all good mate hope everything good with you too
    Last edited by Masterwoodsman; 21st May 2013 at 04:12.

^ yep...all is good....back on Samui now after a month in HKT...feels like home

Hi all

Not as well known as some of the other BM's here but ive been a PI regular since march 2012
    known as josho86 from PI forums

Was wondering if Coolhand aka the shutterbug is in here.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

^ yep.....Luke is a member...and due back in LOS soon....so let's hope we see lots of cool new pix from him

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    ^ yep.....Luke is a member...and due back in LOS soon....so let's hope we see lots of cool new pix from him
    Yes hopefully he gots lots of pix again. Only know at the moment he's in Dubrovnik and posting some random pictures of it on FB.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

Hi guys..Coffin / Dylan here!

Cashpoint - sorry I couldn't do what you asked me to whilst in Pattaya. All the info you sent me was stored in the PI PM's....obviously I couldn't access. I think the forum went down the day after I arrived

ATB

Quote Originally Posted by beuk View Post
    Was wondering if Coolhand aka the shutterbug is in here.
    Ive been there, I've come back, I'm still here.
    Back in Patong on 15th June; I have worked out how to post pics, not sure if they will be cool though.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast