Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 870
Like Tree411Likes

Thread: Gayness

  1. #181
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    You keep talking about pleasurable feelings, endorphins, etc as they relate to taking it up the ass. Sorry partner but I'm just going to have to take your word for it. Positive health effects?!? 5555555 You have to be kidding me 555
    Constipation perhaps ??
    tnlawyer likes this.

  2. #182
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    I gotta ask. How many times have you taken it up the jacksy, or is it you haven't found the right time to come out of the closet yet.......................
    If you believe that even have the slightest of ability to offend me, your really don't know me. I have absolutely no problems with my own sexuality, and willingly admit to a bit of "experimenting" in my past. Doesn't mean I am attracted to men, but --- you must admit --- I know more than you about the subject, no?
    Last edited by LivinLOS; 30th June 2015 at 08:39.

  3. #183
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    Oh dear, oh dear. Why the need to get your panties in such a twist over a discussion? Let's just leave it with this then: Your outdated, anachronistic views are dying out, whilst mine will be carried forward. Should be cause for reflection rather than defiance.

    If innocent little me has the power to evoke such emotions, may I suggest proven methods to reduce those stress levels?
    Last edited by sundancekid; 30th June 2015 at 08:21.

  4. #184
    Senior Member billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,046
    ^Myself, personally, I really don't care if you bent over for the cast of Simon Cabaret. What does bother me is your sanctimonious, know it all, superior attitude towards everyone that does not agree with your view point.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

  5. #185
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    But is not the issue that they dont care what unions people make.. its the legalisation by the state of marriage.. Which didnt happen in ancient times or any of the examples you mention.

    Personally, its another thing I dont really see the need for state involvement.. You should just have all civil unions recognized legally the same and then churches free to choose how or who they marry in a private or religious ceremony.. That would be real and absolute equality.
    I agree that it did also wary in ancient times when it comes to legality, and being state sanctioned. From the piece I linked:

    The history has both "defensive" and "offensive" argumentative power. It reveals the traditional arguments against same-sex marriage to be seriously defective: the definitional argument essentializing marriage around male-female intimacy is factually wrong; the argument from Judeo-Christian tradition is hypocritical, given early Christianity's tolerance of same-sex intimacy; and the pragmatic argument is revealed to rest upon a normatively questionable status quo.

  6. #186
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    OK posts edited.. Tone it down on name calling..

    Discussion and views are fine.. attacks and insults are not..

  7. #187
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    ^Myself, personally, I really don't care if you bent over for the cast of Simon Cabaret. What does bother me is your sanctimonious, know it all, superior attitude towards everyone that does not agree with your view point.
    Three-two-one... Yes, I was waiting for that one. The right-wing "superiority" argument that always pops up in these types of arguments. You guys are consistent if nothing else. Listen, I actually do believe that my arguments are superior to my opponents at any given time. Which is why I hold them in the first place. Why would I hold views that I personnaly judge to be inferior? Makes absolutely no sense.

    You have previously accused me of being intolerant towards the views of others. In this case, I am actually extremely intolerant towards people holding intolerant positions. If that makes me "intolerant" as well then so be it. As I've said many times, and due much to incidents in my past, I absolutely detest bigotry.

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    Sorry man, I guess I gotta stop verbally bitch slapping, even when I wish I could literally do it !

  9. #189
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    Three-two-one... Yes, I was waiting for that one. The right-wing "superiority" argument that always pops up in these types of arguments. You guys are consistent if nothing else. Listen, I actually do believe that my arguments are superior to my opponents at any given time. Which is why I hold them in the first place. Why would I hold views that I personnaly judge to be inferior? Makes absolutely no sense.

    You have previously accused me of being intolerant towards the views of others. In this case, I am actually extremely intolerant towards people holding intolerant positions. If that makes me "intolerant" as well then so be it. As I've said many times, and due much to incidents in my past, I absolutely detest bigotry.
    So someone who is generally tolerant of the gay lifestyle, is friendly toward gay people, but would rather see marriage laws remain as-is is a bigot? Anything short of full-blown agreement with you is bigotry? This gem coming from someone a few pages back praying for the extinction of those with opposing viewpoints.
    kris-one likes this.

  10. #190
    Senior Member billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    Three-two-one... Yes, I was waiting for that one. The right-wing "superiority" argument that always pops up in these types of arguments. You guys are consistent if nothing else. Listen, I actually do believe that my arguments are superior to my opponents at any given time. Which is why I hold them in the first place. Why would I hold views that I personnaly judge to be inferior? Makes absolutely no sense.

    You have previously accused me of being intolerant towards the views of others. In this case, I am actually extremely intolerant towards people holding intolerant positions. If that makes me "intolerant" as well then so be it. As I've said many times, and due much to incidents in my past, I absolutely detest bigotry.
    Just who is being a bigot here? You claim to know more about this subject because of your experiences.
    I may not have the same type of first hand experience that you have, but I am a bit more experienced in another way. My youngest brother was gay, and died of aids in 1990.
    So my views are a little more up close and personal.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

  11. #191
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    So someone who is generally tolerant of the gay lifestyle, is friendly toward gay people, but would rather see marriage laws remain as-is is a bigot? Anything short of full-blown agreement with you is bigotry? This gem coming from someone a few pages back praying for the extinction of those with opposing viewpoints.
    Jeez, can't you guys even read? Praying for the extinction of opponents? FFS. I was merely pointing the simple fact that the intolerant views held by some in this thread is dying out with each generation. Do you really disagree with that?

    And no, I am not calling anyone being specifically against same-sex marriage a bigot, if they are otherwise open and tolerant towards same-sex relationships in general, and view them as natural.

  12. #192
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    So someone who is generally tolerant of the gay lifestyle, is friendly toward gay people, but would rather see marriage laws remain as-is is a bigot?
    Of course they are, they wish a legal difference in their favor to be maintained.
    So if gay people became the only marriages possible and hetero couples had to have civil unions only I am sure they would be totally fine with that because you know it isn't a big deal.

  13. #193
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    Just who is being a bigot here? You claim to know more about this subject because of your experiences.
    I may not have the same type of first hand experience that you have, but I am a bit more experienced in another way. My youngest brother was gay, and died of aids in 1990.
    So my views are a little more up close and personal.
    And your point being exactly? Are you arguing for or against a specific viewpoint? Listen, I don't claim to be an expert here, and the comment about my past was really just an off-shoot, so to speak. I've done quite a few things that I have regretted in my past, but experimenting with my own sexuality is the least of them. In fact, it wasn't even that uncommon in the circles I travelled (read: pot-smoking philosophy students).

    What this thread so demonstrably illustrates though is how hopelessly dogmatic and ingrained our views on these matters are. And that it is not even possible to have an open and adult discussion about them without the usual juvenile attacks. Name-calling does not phase me the least, and I stopped being bothered by it in my early teens. If anyone disagrees with my views then argue your point, and please can we stop this obsessive whining about "tone".

  14. #194
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    @ bobdickgus

    I see your point, but personally I would not call anyone a bigot just because they wanted to keep the term "marriage" as a bond between a man and a woman, however historically incorrect it may be. That is, only if they agree that there should exist an alternative providing exactly the same legal protections. I would reserve the term bigot for more bigoted offences...
    LivinLOS likes this.

  15. #195
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    @ bobdickgus

    I see your point, but personally I would not call anyone a bigot just because they wanted to keep the term "marriage" as a bond between a man and a woman, however historically incorrect it may be. That is, only if they agree that there should exist an alternative providing exactly the same legal protections. I would reserve the term bigot for more bigoted offences...
    Sure the gays can call it a fabulage.
    Marriage is a word with too much weight behind it for too many people, either they all get it or no one does, seems the fairest.

  16. #196
    Senior Member billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    And your point being exactly? Are you arguing for or against a specific viewpoint? Listen, I don't claim to be an expert here, and the comment about my past was really just an off-shoot, so to speak. I've done quite a few things that I have regretted in my past, but experimenting with my own sexuality is the least of them. In fact, it wasn't even that uncommon in the circles I travelled (read: pot-smoking philosophy students).

    What this thread so demonstrably illustrates though is how hopelessly dogmatic and ingrained our views on these matters are. And that it is not even possible to have an open and adult discussion about them without the usual juvenile attacks. Name-calling does not phase me the least, and I stopped being bothered by it in my early teens. If anyone disagrees with my views then argue your point, and please can we stop this obsessive whining about "tone".
    555555Again, you can't see the forest through the trees. YOU are the narrow mined and bigoted one here. Someone expresses their view and you call them the names.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!


    Anyway, for me this is now boooorrring....or rather you are....that's just my humble opinion.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

  17. #197
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    Makes you curious though, doesn't it? That is, as a counter balance to people who categorically claim that homosexuality must be "unnatural". Besides, over a thousand species are known to have recreational, same-sex intercourse, which shows that it cannot simply be boiled down to a human, whimsical trait. The release of endorphins occur regardless of whether or not you engage in reproductive sex, and are shown to have positive health effects. Yes, even up the bum.
    Fair enough, you're a up the bum person. Once a girl tried to put a finger up my bum during sex......for the rest of the act I made sure to put her on the top 555
    I don't give a shit what gay people do but here is some interesting stories.
    A friend of mine had a normal job got married in his twenties got 2 sons and lived a happy family life for years. Then after 12ish years his wife leaves him for a woman. Then my friend start traveling and funny enough ends up gay. Don't tell me that both of them was born gay, I just don't buy it. I think it was coincidences in life that made it happen. Maybe I turn gay in a few years time, who knows.
    The other story is about a gay couple that I've known for years as well, one black Nigerian guy from Muslim background and a white Scottish guy. In this relationship one is obvious the man and the other his bitch. This couple pretty much knew they were gay from puberty and met early on the white guys holiday in Nigeria. I guess as money was involved they got more accepted by the local Nigerians than they did in England.
    So I have a feeling that from back in the days it's more accepted in countries with "sin sots" when people get married.

    I also have no problems with good gay people raising children as long as it's their own, not bought or with a surrogate mother. If they're not able to make them, they shouldn't have them. That rich people are able to buy kids is a disaster, it can turn into all kinds of perverts getting kids (Michael Jackson comes to mind).
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

  18. #198
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,632
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    So someone who is generally tolerant of the gay lifestyle, is friendly toward gay people, but would rather see marriage laws remain as-is is a bigot? Anything short of full-blown agreement with you is bigotry? This gem coming from someone a few pages back praying for the extinction of those with opposing viewpoints.
    But why do you feel the right to deny anybody something you are allowed to do?

    You can be as cordial as you can be to me but if you tell me you have more rights than me I'd tell you to fxuk off

  19. #199
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,632
    Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Fair enough, you're a up the bum person. Once a girl tried to put a finger up my bum during sex......for the rest of the act I made sure to put her on the top 555
    I don't give a shit what gay people do but here is some interesting stories.
    A friend of mine had a normal job got married in his twenties got 2 sons and lived a happy family life for years. Then after 12ish years his wife leaves him for a woman. Then my friend start traveling and funny enough ends up gay. Don't tell me that both of them was born gay, I just don't buy it. I think it was coincidences in life that made it happen. Maybe I turn gay in a few years time, who knows.
    The other story is about a gay couple that I've known for years as well, one black Nigerian guy from Muslim background and a white Scottish guy. In this relationship one is obvious the man and the other his bitch. This couple pretty much knew they were gay from puberty and met early on the white guys holiday in Nigeria. I guess as money was involved they got more accepted by the local Nigerians than they did in England.
    So I have a feeling that from back in the days it's more accepted in countries with "sin sots" when people get married.

    I also have no problems with good gay people raising children as long as it's their own, not bought or with a surrogate mother. If they're not able to make them, they shouldn't have them. That rich people are able to buy kids is a disaster, it can turn into all kinds of perverts getting kids (Michael Jackson comes to mind).
    Holy fcuk Geir....sometimes you sound like your from the stone age.
    Rich people buying kids and there is all kinds od perverts?
    Dude....your whole 1st career in Thailand was as a pimp and you are suggesting other people are pervs?

  20. #200
    Senior Member geir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Ranong
    Posts
    4,168
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Holy fcuk Geir....sometimes you sound like your from the stone age.
    Rich people buying kids and there is all kinds od perverts?
    Dude....your whole 1st career in Thailand was as a pimp and you are suggesting other people are pervs?
    Sorry, I'm not into pedophilia and never ever seen it. This have nothing to do with gay or not, I just think it's plain wrong to buy kids. And it is happening, couples that can't get babies comes to Asia to buy kids as well.
    That said, I have never ever told one of my girls that they had to go with someone....it's been entirely up to the girls.
    You should know that!!
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •