Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: Gayness

Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post

But again, the stuff about the priests was more a throw-away line in response to the notion that Muslims engage more in homosexual behavior than Christians. To be honest, I don’t sit on (!) any data to either support or deny it. I have been sitting on hard facts regarding philosophy students though...
    That is absolutely hilarious, spilled my water all over the key board 555555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    Are you a skirt lifter?
    And who taught you geography and demographics Stupo?

I'm an Aussie who lived in Canada and now lives surrounded by Muslims in LOS.

Hello Baz, yes I'm a skirt lifter, at least according to the UrbanDictionary-

skirt lifter
    A hetrosexual male. The opposite of a shirt lifter.
    I used to think that boy over there was a shirt lifter but turns out he's a skirt lifter

My geography and demographics knowledge is, believe it or not, all self taught at home from watching documentaries, I especially like the Australian one Neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    That is absolutely hilarious, spilled my water all over the key board 555555

"water"

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    So the Catholic church attracts both homosexuals and paedophiles... I wonder what straight Catholic priests make of it all... if any exist?
    I've always believed it's a good place for them to hide. In what other environment would a man who had no interest in women not stand out? And, of course, there's the ready access to choirboys.
    Waharoa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    I've always believed it's a good place for them to hide. In what other environment would a man who had no interest in women not stand out? And, of course, there's the ready access to choirboys.
    I was very involved in the Catholic church when I was young. One of those families that was well known in the church
    Went on a bunch field trips with them, played sports with them, we lived right behind the rectory and used to play in their yard all the time
    I never got fiddled......almost feel I should be offended by that 555

Quote Originally Posted by Steve@thaib View Post
    Thought this was an intersting and fairly balanced piece on the subject, by a professor of religious studies. Problem is of course that human sexuality can never be "shelved", and will materialize in one way or another sooner than later.

Most gay priests, I believe, live with yet another level of pain and conflict that is only minimally understood, even by their families and friends. Their church teaches that a homosexual orientation is an objective disorder. Does that mean the church holds that they as people are objectively disordered? No, but this fine distinction is of little comfort from an existential point of view. Can disordered people be really holy? Lead lives of genuine sanctity? Of course, but sexual identity is so central to a fundamental sense of self that it is an easy step to conclude that a gay individual himself or herself is objectively disordered.
    A number of gay priests report that they entered the priesthood as a way to deal with their orientation, though that is not how they thought of it then. For some, this was an attempt to put their sexuality on the shelf, so to speak, to avoid coming to terms with their orientation by embracing wholeheartedly a life of celibate service. Such tactics, we know now, don't work over the course of time; they actually subvert healthy maturation.
    Boston Globe / Spotlight / Abuse in the Catholic Church / Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    I was very involved in the Catholic church when I was young. One of those families that was well known in the church.
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Went on a bunch field trips with them, played sports with them, we lived right behind the rectory and used to play in their yard all the time...
    I never got fiddled......almost feel I should be offended by that 555
    A real life Catholic fiddler-dodger... the stuff of legend...

Now is this the truth... or could it have been suppressed... now think back to those "games" behind the rectory... 55
    Steve@thaib likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Now is this the truth... or could it have been suppressed... now think back to those "games" behind the rectory... 55
    Like 'doctors and doctors'? "Of course this is how real doctors take your temperature, now shut your eyes and touch your toes..."
    geir and Waharoa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stupscott View Post

"water"
    I know, it did sound a bit strange 555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Elton John...what an absolute d!ck head. Russian Elton John prankster admits 'Putin call' - BBC News
    geir, Waharoa and dawsey like this.

cid175621b8f73772f6cc.jpg
    Namlay, TLandHim and obes like this.

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A........And, Slambo-Rambo is a TROLL, with T.D.S.!

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344