Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree411Likes

Thread: Gayness

Gayness

Sooo, what do you guys think about all the gay stuff lately? I don't mind them and I guess it's good that US finally followed Europe.........

But at the same time I find all the stuff on facebook a bit disturbing. Rainbow profile pictures and straight men posing two and two with babies and such.....

Just thought we need another discussion 555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

To tell you the truth, I could not care less about gays and gay marriage. The thing that REALLY bothers me is that people are paying way, way too much attention to this nonsense and not dealing with real issues....(important issues).
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

I sort of agree. Some bang on like legalizing gay marriage is on par with the abolition of slavery. I read in on oped that the
    The right to marry whoever one wishes is an elementary human right compared to which ‘the right to attend an integrated school, the right to sit where one pleases on a bus
    Come on, get over yourself 555

Now they want to adopt kids as well, and it's proven that kids raised by gays easier become gays themselves. Not good IMO, but it may slow the population growth a bit 555.......Then again it's not working in the Muslim world. They're really into man bums, but produces kids like crazy anyway.

Same no problem with gays etc..........let them be

But will it ever be enough? They seems to be attention wh0res and at every turn throw it in your face instead of just acting normally
    Pablo, billpay, obes and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    Same no problem with gays etc..........let them be

But will it ever be enough? They seems to be attention wh0res and at every turn throw it in your face instead of just acting normally
    That's my take, in a nutshell!

And of course, our gay president has to light up the White House with the rainbow colors following the SCOTUS, FFS!

Very dignified (not) and over the fcuking top!

I imagine we're even more the laughing stock now.
    andymon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    That's my take, in a nutshell!

And of course, our gay president has to light up the White House with the rainbow colors following the SCOTUS, FFS!

Very dignified (not) and over the fcuking top!

I imagine we're even more the laughing stock now.
    The silly thing is that you're not the laughing stock because of this.....People in Europe and Asia think it was a great move.......For me, everything is just to much and I get fed up with social media because of it.
    I don't kiss my wife in public, so I don't get why all the gay couples I know (except from one) seem to do it all the time. It's just disturbing!

The world has gone fkin politically correct mad

Soon you wont know if you're a man or a woman. Its already happening!!!!!

I much more enjoy men's company... and am actually pissed off I am not attracted to men as well... would make life so much easier...
    dontpanic likes this.

I do understand the celebrations. Of course it can feel a bit much for us that is not affected directly by it, but come on, we live in an age of the internet, so of course the celebration will be much bigger than in the old days for when abolishing slavery, when women got the right to vote etc.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Now they want to adopt kids as well, and it's proven that kids raised by gays easier become gays themselves.
    That is utter bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    I much more enjoy men's company... and am actually pissed off I am not attracted to men as well... would make life so much easier...
    100% better chances for a date.

Now they want to adopt kids as well, and it's proven that kids raised by gays easier become gays themselves.
    Can you post a link to that research?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Though it's only Wiki... make of it what you will...

LGBT parenting

Scientific research consistently shows that gay and lesbian parents are as fit and capable as heterosexual parents, and their children are as psychologically healthy and well-adjusted as those reared by heterosexual parents.[3][4][5] Major associations of mental health professionals in the U.S., Canada, and Australia have not identified credible empirical research that suggests otherwise...

A number of studies have examined whether the children of lesbian and gay parents are themselves more likely to identify as lesbian and gay. In a 2001 review of 21 studies, Judith Stacey and Timothy Biblarz found that researchers frequently downplay findings indicating difference regarding children's gender, sexual preferences and behavior, suggesting that an environment of heterosexism has hampered scientific inquiry in the area. Their findings indicate that the children with lesbian or gay parents appear less traditionally gender-typed and are more likely to be open to homoerotic relationships, which may be partly due to genetic or family socialization processes or "contextual effects," even though children raised by same-sex couples are not more likely to self-identify as bisexual, lesbian, or gay and most of them identify as heterosexual.[32] According to US Census, 80% of the children being raised by same-sex couples in US are their biological children.[51] When it comes to family socialization processes and "contextual effects," Stacey and Biblarz point out that children with such parents are disproportionately more likely to grow up in relatively more tolerant school, neighborhood, and social contexts, which are less heterosexist.[32]

A 2005 review by Charlotte J. Patterson for the American Psychological Association found that the available data did not suggest higher rates of homosexuality among the children of lesbian or gay parents.[37] Herek's 2006 review describes the available data on the point as limited.[7] Stacey and Biblarz and Herek stress that the sexual orientation and gender identification of children is of limited relevance to discussions of parental fitness or policies based on the same. In a 2010 review comparing single-father families with other family types, Stacey and Biblarz state, "We know very little yet about how parents influence the development of their children's sexual identities or how these intersect with gender."[8]

Children of LGBT parents do not have any differences in their gender role behaviors in comparison to those observed in heterosexual and/or cisgender family structures

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Wahora helped me out as I was out jogging.......So my post wasn't utter bullshit GD, even if the research is a bit limited. We will only know for sure in 20-30 years time when it's more common. I was also mention "super gays" adopting children, not gays raising their own children from ex-hetero relationships.

Everyone knows that "gayness" is an acquired/learned trait.

No one is born gay!
    PadMC likes this.

Always believed homosexuality should be encouraged.
    Helps reduce the competition.

Lesbian relationships?
    Now that's a real spectator sport
    geir, Waharoa, LivinLOS and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Everyone knows that "gayness" is an acquired/learned trait.

No one is born gay!
    Not sure if sarcasm?

Largest ever study into the gay gene 'erodes the notion that sexual orientation is a choice' - Science - News - The Independent

Can you imagine this scenario...???.....The 20 yr old son of a gay male couple finally gets the nerve to approach his "parents"...

Son: "Dad, Dad, ..I have something to tell the both of you.
    Dad 1: Yes son what is it?...is everything OK?
    Son: Oh sure, everything is great. What I want to tell you is I met this girl and I really care about her alot and I'd like to invite her over to meet you.
    Dad 2: YOU MET WHO!!!???
    Son: I met this girl. Her name is Sue and I'd like to invite her over.
    Dad 1: Oh my God!, I"m feeling faint!
    Dad 2: Son, are you sure about this? I mean, maybe you should take some time and really think about this.
    Dad 1: I need to call my psychologist.
    Son: Of course I'm sure..we have strong feelings for each other.
    Dad 1: Oh son, please no. Don't say that. Does anyone else know about this?
    Son: Well we've told a few friends..why?
    Dad 2: Well you may think it's ok but did you ever consider how it reflects on us?
    Dad 1: Not to mention our friends as well...what will they think of us?...everyone will think we've failed as parents.
    Son: You guys didn't fail...Look you did a great job raising me..but I really thought about this and have come to realize that I would much rather eat some sweet tasting pussy than suck cock any day of the year.
    Dad 1: OH MY! tell me I didn't hear that.
    Dad 2: Now now...calm down everyone and lets figure this out
    Dad 2: (in tears)..Where did we go wrong!?..where? where?....Quick, get my blood pressure pills.....

To be continued by anyone who has a desire to add what you want
    geir likes this.

Wahora helped me out as I was out jogging.......So my post wasn't utter bullshit GD, even if the research is a bit limited. We will only know for sure in 20-30 years time when it's more common. I was also mention "super gays" adopting children, not gays raising their own children from ex-hetero relationships.
    I do not read wahora's link as anything confirming what you said. On the contrary. Yes, the children are more open, but that is a natural consequence of having grown up in a home where homosexuality is not a bad thing. Also, kids that are homosexual will be more likely not to hide in the closet if their parents are gay.
    Last edited by Greatdane; 28th June 2015 at 19:44. Reason: Spelling errors
    Waharoa likes this.

Sooo, what do you guys think about all the gay stuff lately? I don't mind them and I guess it's good that US finally followed Europe.........

But at the same time I find all the stuff on facebook a bit disturbing. Rainbow profile pictures and straight men posing two and two with babies and such.....

Just thought we need another discussion 555
    I woke up in a ditch wearing a bra and a little lipstick one time. I mind thinking to myself maybe I'm a little gay.
    dawsey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    I do not read wahora's link as anything confirming what you said. On the contrary. Yes, the children are more open, but that is a natural consequence of having grown up in a home where homosexuality is not a bad thing. Also, kids that are homosexual will be more likely not to hide in the closet if their parents are gay.
    Strange how you liberals read things differently "Their findings indicate that the children with lesbian or gay parents appear less traditionally gender-typed and are more likely to be open to HOMOEROTIC relationships......"
    It basically said that their children are more open to have sex with their own gender without classifying themselves as gay.
    A song comes to mind 555
    "You don't have to be gay
    to make a friend feel good, okay"
    That said I don't care what people do, and when it's no more women under 100kg in the world I may as well turn gay myself......

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast