• 5 Post By TLandHim
  • 1 Post By billpay
  • 1 Post By geir
  • 2 Post By marc26
  • 1 Post By Waharoa
  • 2 Post By LivinLOS

Thread: A Relaxing Massage?

A Relaxing Massage?

My wife and I decided to have a massage at one of our favorite places the other night in Patong.
    I got sent upstairs and TL stayed downstairs for a leg massage.

15 mins into it and she was very relaxed and a loud group of Indian tourists came in, 4 adults and 2 children.
    First of all they talked loudly for a while amongst themselves and then one of the adult women started to demand a discount because of the number in the group then she wanted a discount because the children should be cheaper etc.

The Thai girl managing explained carefully that children took just as much time etc.
    My wife, I don't call her Tigerlady for nothing, finally exploded.
    "These people are working for a mere pittance and you are trying to beat them down?
    It's low season and they've hardly had any work.
    Just pay your money and shut up!"

Silence reigned until I came back down and not a word from the group until we left.
    billpay, jackal, Pablo and 2 others like this.

Nothing is more aggravating then trying to relax and/or sleep while getting a massage, and have some loud mouths ruin it for you.
    I did nearly the same thing the other day...I just said HOLD IT DOWN.....please!
    Also not only do a lot of these people stiff the girls, they want to beat them down on the price??? wtf
    TLandHim likes this.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

I'm also scared that the massage girl talk to much so I make sure I plug her mouth.......of cause I pay extra for that 5555
    dawsey likes this.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

I literally threw a couple out of a massage joint in Samui in April.

They wouldn't shut the fcuk up.....were asked a couple times nicely.
    Then when they were done got even louder and the final straw was whej the husband started to talk to his wife through the window while she was outside smoking!!

I went to get up and the massage girl tried to hold me down.
    I ripped him a new asshole and told him to get the fcuk out.

I hate the muslim/indian mothefxukers not giving a shit about others around them
    geir and slimbag like this.

I was travelling to bali one time and you had to overnight in either sing or KL on the out or return.. Usually I used to get 6 hours in that great airside hotel but for some reason I had screwed up the booking.. So I go along to the paid lounge they have there.. Small added cost but some nibbles, drinks, large comfy chairs that you can nod off in, and a shower.. v quiet and peaceful.. OK sorted.

2 mins later 2 or 3 full families of indians come in.. Kids instantly running about the place yelling, the families all noisily trying to barter, just insane the amount of chaos they made in the first minute.. Somewhere at the minute and 10 seconds mark I exploded, read the riot act and explained that silence was a prerequisite of being there.. They looked stunned and beat a hasty retreat and I received thankful smiles and grins from the staff. Good job I got into it before they paid as they never would have left after that.

It does seem a social issue that a lack of consideration for others is part of the Indian / Chinese national character.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post

It does seem a social issue that a lack of consideration for others is part of the Indian / Chinese national character.
    Adding Arabs/Muslims to that and we have the spoiled holiday of the century..........
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Need to throw some Russians onto that flame as well....

5 Indians barged in on a massage I was having but they elected to wait as there were only 5 ladies working and they wanted to be seen all at the same time. I went back a few days later to ask the ladies how were their Indian boyfriends, they more or less just spitted on the ground 555. I wonder is it something to do with living in an incredibly packed society where the only way to get yourself noticed is to make noise and barge.

Interesting thing about the Chinese I noticed in Hong Kong is that if there were two doors leading into a building yet everyone else was just using one, nobody would think of going to the other door. Herd mentality?

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    5 Indians barged in on a massage I was having but they elected to wait as there were only 5 ladies working and they wanted to be seen all at the same time. I went back a few days later to ask the ladies how were their Indian boyfriends, they more or less just spitted on the ground 555. I wonder is it something to do with living in an incredibly packed society where the only way to get yourself noticed is to make noise and barge.

Interesting thing about the Chinese I noticed in Hong Kong is that if there were two doors leading into a building yet everyone else was just using one, nobody would think of going to the other door. Herd mentality?
    Had that last time I was passing thru immigration in Dubai... just got off the plane and there were two lanes for the scanning machines... but everyone was only queuing in one lane... I thought "sod this" ...so I went down the other empty lane ...no problems... and only then did other people follow me... 55

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    I wonder is it something to do with living in an incredibly packed society where the only way to get yourself noticed is to make noise and barge.
    I tend to ponder whys as well.. Thais and also many other asians (inc chinese etc) simply dont seem to see when they are inconveniencing others, they really dont seem to be perceiving it.. I find this strange as in other ways they are hyper polite.

I could give countless examples, it happens nearly daily that I see this and just dont get it.. Got in a lift and there was someone standing right in front of the buttons.. I needed to press my floor, approached and they just looked blankly.. like, er excuse me ?? what ?? (get out the way !!) ohh you need a button.. yeah what the fuck do you do when you get on a lift, communicate with it telepathically.

Same as stepping off the escalator and stopping to decide where to walk.. Parking, giving ay driving, pushing onto the lift before allowing people to exit.. The list just goes on.. I do find it pretty baffling, as in many other ways Thais are hyper polite socially.

I tend to ponder whys as well.. Thais and also many other asians (inc chinese etc) simply dont seem to see when they are inconveniencing others, they really dont seem to be perceiving it.. I find this strange as in other ways they are hyper polite.

I could give countless examples, it happens nearly daily that I see this and just dont get it.. Got in a lift and there was someone standing right in front of the buttons.. I needed to press my floor, approached and they just looked blankly.. like, er excuse me ?? what ?? (get out the way !!) ohh you need a button.. yeah what the fuck do you do when you get on a lift, communicate with it telepathically.

Same as stepping off the escalator and stopping to decide where to walk.. Parking, giving ay driving, pushing onto the lift before allowing people to exit.. The list just goes on.. I do find it pretty baffling, as in many other ways Thais are hyper polite socially.
    Lack of education and lawlessness in China are put up as main reasons...

Why are Chinese tourists so rude? A few insights | South China Morning Post

Living in China, where the rule-of-law doesn’t exist, means everyone has to look out for their own interest. It also means people have little or no respect for laws.

Not every Chinese tourist is a rude one, and educated people are usually better behaved than those who have had a lower standard of education, said Chen.

This could be why middle-aged or older tourists who have been deprived of or received little education during China's politically tumultuous times tend to act more unruly. Many of them do not speak English, and some are not fluent Putonghua speakers. Their knowledge of the destination country and its culture is often at best outdated or non-existent.

And yet I see it not as an education thing, but as a real inability to perceive they are in other peoples way..

Like the lift example.. She just stood there, with a 'what the fuck do you want' look of shock on her face.. while standing totally blocking the lift buttons.. I mean how few synapses have to be firing for you to realize someone wants something, see that someones just got on a lift, know your standing blocking the lift buttons and not have a light bulb moment ??

Thats just one.. I have these of various levels of extreme on a very frequent basis.. I could rattle long lists off.. And really it would seem the root connecting part is simply not having a perception of being in the way.. Which lets face it, isnt education. Its at the stage where I find it less frustrating and more baffling now.

And yet I see it not as an education thing, but as a real inability to perceive they are in other peoples way..

Like the lift example.. She just stood there, with a 'what the fuck do you want' look of shock on her face.. while standing totally blocking the lift buttons.. I mean how few synapses have to be firing for you to realize someone wants something, see that someones just got on a lift, know your standing blocking the lift buttons and not have a light bulb moment ??

Thats just one.. I have these of various levels of extreme on a very frequent basis.. I could rattle long lists off.. And really it would seem the root connecting part is simply not having a perception of being in the way.. Which lets face it, isnt education. Its at the stage where I find it less frustrating and more baffling now.
    Think I have mentioned about the Chinese/Korean tourist buses that stop near my parents house... and most days the Chinese just wander into our garden... (thru a gate) and just start taking photos of stuff... even my mum hanging washing on the line. I was pruning a tree in our garden once and suddenly realised there was a bloke standing next to me... just staring like he had never seen a human before... we've got used to them now... like birds in the garden... they just appear now and then... and telling them to "get out" is like telling a sheep to leave the garden... they may eventually go, but are replaced by curious others.. 55
    LivinLOS likes this.

555 fucking mad.. I wouldnt like that at all.. I have strange attitudes about the sanctity of my property line..

Would be a 'release the hounds' moment.
    Dkdude and Waharoa like this.

This taking photographs at absolutely everything wrecks my head, they seem so obsessed with getting as many photos as possible that they miss the moment and the experience. One of my other observations about Hong Kong was how everyone seemed to be completely unaware of people around them. It's like to get some privacy they retreat into a bubble that stretches as far as their smartphone and are oblivious to everything after that. I think a half decent pickpocket would do very well in Hong Kong.

On other boards I've read from Indian members that the majority of Indians that go to Thailand are the lower end of their society, it's cheap to get there they make sure it's cheap while they're there so maybe not entirely reflective of India as a whole. Couple of gogo girls told me Indians and Arabs were not allowed.

I take every opportunity to let people know they are morons whenever something like this happens
    When the Taiwan embassy was in my office building.....I would literally put my hand in their face and tell them to back up and let us out....practically every day.

Just flew for the last 2 weeks.......airports are the worse