Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By marc26

Thread: Wife flew under my name!

Wife flew under my name!

This is unreal....

I was in U.S for biz, left on June 24 and Ao flew Vancouver-Newark-Boston on June 30 to meet me in Boston
    I booked our tickets and either I screwed up or the airline did but I guess they had my name in both bookings.

Ao flies to Boston and shows me her boarding passes with my name on them! She thought that was weird but figured maybe because I paid for the tickets.

So United checked her in as Paul A**** while she gave them her passport that read Rosjana A****
    She then went through security at Vancouver, Immigration, they then scanned her boarding passes at both gates!!

That is unreal.

Today I go to check our reservations and they had both my names on it. I call United(typical Indian call center) after telling me they can't do anything and we have to buy a new ticket for her to get him the lady tells me we are lucky that she got this far! I destroyed her after that remark.

Air Canada( coming back booked through United) fixed it at check-in today....took close to an hour to fix.

I still can't believe she went past all those checkpoints and no one noticed

Does she look like you these days? 5555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Does she look like you these days? 5555
    couldn't possibly...even Paulie would divorce her if she were that ugly 555

actually someone posted a pic of her in that 2004 photo thread and I gotta say she is still looking great...hardly aged at all...I need to know her secret

I guess she should have been stopped when checking in, if in fact the booking was not in her name (could be that only the name on the boarding pass was wrong). However, the name on the boarding pass don't mean a thing. I once got a mix up and got a boarding pass with some other passenger's name on it. Fearing I would be rejected, I tried to get the error corrected, but I was told that it didn't matter, and it didn't.

I blame the Canadians for this... they're simply too nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    I guess she should have been stopped when checking in, if in fact the booking was not in her name (could be that only the name on the boarding pass was wrong). However, the name on the boarding pass don't mean a thing. I once got a mix up and got a boarding pass with some other passenger's name on it. Fearing I would be rejected, I tried to get the error corrected, but I was told that it didn't matter, and it didn't.
    No...the booking was totally my name
    Hence why it took over an hour to change it to her name before we could fly yesterday

And the airlines were pretty amazed that the boarding passes were in my name......so it seems it is actually a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    couldn't possibly...even Paulie would divorce her if she were that ugly 555

actually someone posted a pic of her in that 2004 photo thread and I gotta say she is still looking great...hardly aged at all...I need to know her secret

Thanks
    And to be honest she looks better

She was eating at the Thai place we eat every Saturday
    The manager that we knew 4-5 years ago from another place asked her if she wanted a job
    In typical Thai fashion she told Ao " you much more beautiful now than before" 555
    I guess that's a compliment
    nelsonone and junkhouse like this.