Page 209 of 328 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 6549
Like Tree2005Likes

Thread: USA Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by Robaht View Post
    Awesome Trump victory at the debate, the liberals will need to work hard to keep the "polls" favoring crooked Hillary, hard to believe anyone would vote for her!

5555555555555 Dream on. She made him look like an ass again. How any sane person could vote for this buffoon I cannot fathom. Sure, you Republicans want a change, but Trump!!! FFS
    The lack of class shown at that debate was an eye opener for a Brit like me 555. Trump came over as a bully boy, shouting down both the Fox mediator and Clinton.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    I didn't think it possible, but Trump is cleverly making Hillary look more and more rational by the day.... how does he do it?
    She just lets him. Ali used to call it the "Rope a Dope".....555
    “Vote for Trump and grab them by the poosy "

Inside the obama white house...

Not a bad haul, for being a grandmother for 8 years!

First Grandma Marian Robinson to Receive Lifetime $160K Government Pension

Nrc
    New User
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    5555555555555 Dream on. She made him look like an ass again. How any sane person could vote for this buffoon I cannot fathom. Sure, you Republicans want a change, but Trump!!! FFS
    The lack of class shown at that debate was an eye opener for a Brit like me 555. Trump came over as a bully boy, shouting down both the Fox mediator and Clinton.
    Awesome Trump victory at the debate, the liberals will need to work hard to keep the "polls" favoring crooked Hillary, hard to believe anyone would vote for her!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Inside the obama white house...

Not a bad haul, for being a grandmother for 8 years!

What is a fake news site?

First Grandma Marian Robinson to Receive Lifetime $160K Government Pension : snopes.com

There was no truth to this report. The Boston Tribune is a fake news site that masquerades as the online arm of a legitimate big-city newspaper in order to lure readers with fabricated clickbait stories.

Snopes is a fake left wing fact checker.
    Waharoa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Snopes is a fake left wing fact checker.
    So do you actually believe this is true?
    There is absolutely no way you can believe that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 2girls1cup View Post
    Stocks would fall 8% if Trump wins, forecasting firm says
    Whenever the party affiliation changes in the white house the stock market becomes jittery ... remind us of what happened to the market after Obummer was elected.

Trump is awesome. I love how his answer about not accepting the results before he even sees the results has led to so much panty-wringing in the liberal media. So quickly they forget Al Gore (allegedly a rigged, stolen election), John Kerry (another rigged stolen election), Al Franken (ballot boxes mysteriously turned up in trunks of cars so he could eke out a victory after contesting the election and asking for a recount). So, yeah, == only Democrats are allowed to contest an election or ask for recount? The irony is so thick you libs can't even see it.

This is the kind of thing that ensures all the Trump supporters will vote. He may or may not win, but if the attempt is to discourage Trump voters (such as the phony "polls"), then seriously it is backfiring bigly!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDK View Post
    Whenever the party affiliation changes in the white house the stock market becomes jittery ... remind us of what happened to the market after Obummer was elected.

Perhaps looking at when Obama took over is not the best example. The US and the world was at the start of a very big financial crises. Also, the president cannot do much politically to change the marked, however, uncertainty is not good for the marked, and that is probably why some would predict a fall if Trump became president.

Anyway, here's the S&P 500 from 2009 to 2013.
    stock.jpg

Trump is awesome. I love how his answer about not accepting the results before he even sees the results has led to so much panty-wringing in the liberal media.
    Surely not only the liberal media, the non-political media and the conservative media too. Actually, anyone respecting the democracy is finding that statement way beyond bounds. It is not a liberal conspiracy that has made that statement the headline in all of the media, even at Fox News.

Having a recount - or insisting to count all the votes is not the same.

Trump is awesome. I love how his answer about not accepting the results before he even sees the results has led to so much panty-wringing in the liberal media. So quickly they forget Al Gore (allegedly a rigged, stolen election), John Kerry (another rigged stolen election), Al Franken (ballot boxes mysteriously turned up in trunks of cars so he could eke out a victory after contesting the election and asking for a recount). So, yeah, == only Democrats are allowed to contest an election or ask for recount? The irony is so thick you libs can't even see it.

This is the kind of thing that ensures all the Trump supporters will vote. He may or may not win, but if the attempt is to discourage Trump voters (such as the phony "polls"), then seriously it is backfiring bigly!!
    I said this before.......but I swear your right wingers get an email of bullet points to blurt out and parrot whatever that is said.

AL Gore never said the election was rigged, not even close to it. He took the recount that was legally available to him because of how close the result were in Florida.
    There was never any talk of the election being rigged.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.timein...ndroid-bell-ca

Now. You are closer to a comparison when to comes to Kerry's complaints but still not in the same stratosphere.
    You are comparing a guy who has continually used this rhetoric of the election being rigged before the election even takes place vs a person who questioned the results and them conceded??
    I think Kerry's complaints were sour grapes and ridiculous but it's laughable if you even think the two are even in the sake stratosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    Perhaps looking at when Obama took over is not the best example. The US and the world was at the start of a very big financial crises. Also, the president cannot do much politically to change the marked, however, uncertainty is not good for the marked, and that is probably why some would predict a fall if Trump became president.

Anyway, here's the S&P 500 from 2009 to 2013.
    stock.jpg
    Nice graph, but totally irrelevant to the statement about stock market dropping 8% if Trump is elected as it shows zero data points depicting the days after the election of Obummer in 2008 ... Nothing, Nada, Zero.
    Your graph is 100% besides the point unless you believe that the market will drop 8% and never recover over a 4 year periods (if you can predict that you need to seek a different employ and make some serious money)
    AGAIN, when there is a change in party affiliation in the white house the market always seems to drop and it did that as well after Obummer was first elected.
    Within four days of Obummer being elected the market was down 7.25%, then recovered a bit and within two weeks it was down 23.49% to finally recover to be down "only" 6.26% by the end of the year.
    If the market drops 8% in the days after an election of Trump that will only be par for the course and probably better than the days after Obummer was elected.

I'm voting for Peter from 'the family guy'. He speaks his mind.
    Dupree likes this.
    If you don’t agree with Qablo, you must be a blood drinking, baby killing PEDOPHILE! Just like Tom Hanks...

Nice graph, but totally irrelevant to the statement about stock market dropping 8% if Trump is elected as it shows zero data points depicting the days after the election of Obummer in 2008 ... Nothing, Nada, Zero.
    The graph was not meant to show the time around the election. As I wrote: "Perhaps looking at when Obama took over is not the best example. The US and the world was at the start of a very big financial crises." The stock marked was in a free fall at the time.

The graph was to show that the stock owners probably doesn't mind Obama that much. Generally, the stocks are faring better with a democratic president than with a conservative one. History on how presidential elections affect stock markets - ABC News

The graph was not meant to show the time around the election. As I wrote: "Perhaps looking at when Obama took over is not the best example. The US and the world was at the start of a very big financial crises." The stock marked was in a free fall at the time.

The graph was to show that the stock owners probably doesn't mind Obama that much. Generally, the stocks are faring better with a democratic president than with a conservative one. History on how presidential elections affect stock markets - ABC News
    My point still remain:
    There is a change in affiliation in the WH and the market goes down ... and then it recovers.
    If the market goes down 8% of Trump wins history will tell you BUY .. and buy more
    The prediction of an 8% downturn is absolutely an non-story.

My point still remain:
    There is a change in affiliation in the WH and the market goes down ... and then it recovers.
    So, you agree with Mogens Lykketoft who back in 1983 said that they act "som en flok gamle, hysteriske kællinger"
    Sorry, non-Danes, that is a national one. Our former social democratic finance minister said that the people at the stock marked behaved like a bunch of old, hysterical bitches.

So, you agree with Mogens Lykketoft who back in 1983 said that they act "som en flok gamle, hysteriske kællinger"
    Sorry, non-Danes, that is a national one. Our former social democratic finance minister said that the people at the stock marked behaved like a bunch of old, hysterical bitches.
    Absolutely agree.
    But is a certain hysterisk kælling (hysterical bitch) is elected they may not only be on home turf they will have the WH in their corner.

That's just human nature. That's why all economical(or otherwise) models that leave people out of the equation are flawed.
    ןooʇsɹɐq ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq eɯ ʇnd esɐeןd sıɥʇ pɐeɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    That's just human nature. That's why all economical(or otherwise) models that leave people out of the equation are flawed.
    Yes, the Dane only said it more directly than most do. The fun part was having MrDK agree with Mogens Lykketoft, I have a feeling he doesn't do that very often.