Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nelsonone

Thread: Layan Beach - Anything to do near there?

Layan Beach - Anything to do near there?

I have been booked to film the opening parties of the new Dream Beach Club on Layan Beach. Looks like I will have a spare day and night to myself to go out and do some filming and have a few beers.

I am not familiar with that part of Phuket, doesn't seem to be much at Layan Beach itself, any recommendations for some nice spots to film nearby, Surin Beach?

At night is worth going down to Patong or is there some nightlife closer by, is there much to do in Kamala?

Will rent a bike in the daytime but spose I will need a taxi in the evening?

Nothing much in Layan at night apart from another couple of beach clubs....nearest place to eat with a couple of bars is Bang Tao Village...Surin is a lovely beach if you catch it on a nice day...no nightlife around there either

Kamala has maybe 30-40 bars but there are really only a handful that get busy...Maydens, Broomsticks, Mountain View, Kamala Beer Garden, Kamala Aussie Pub, Black Cats are all on the main road...you can do a pub crawl along there if you have a mate in tow

For the real nightlife with busy bars, coyotee dancers, Go Go's etc you will need to hit Bangla Road mate
    Philly likes this.