Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bangkok Airways Sale - Just Booked Samui/U-Tapao Return - 1310 Baht all in

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Koh Samui
    Posts
    81

    Bangkok Airways Sale - Just Booked Samui/U-Tapao Return - 1310 Baht all in

    Bravo 48 - Bangkok Airways

    Bangkok Airways sale started today, not many cheap seats on the BKK/Samui route but plenty of deals to/from Pattaya, Chang Mai and Phuket

    Ticketing Date : 15 March 2016 (08.00 a.m.) until 31 March 2016 (23.59 p.m.)
    Traveling Date : 1 May - 31 July 2016

  2. #2
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    It says Thai residents only

  3. #3
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    Can someone in Thailand look for me if Samui to BKK is on sale on Apr 23?

    Easier to ask you guys than Ao

  4. #4
    Senior Member nelsonone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,862
    there are hardly ever any decent promotions between BKK and Samui...its all tied up..no competition...most of any sale stuff is where they are competing with Air Asia or Nok etc etc

    expect to pay 4k+ each (one way) around then

  5. #5
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    there are hardly ever any decent promotions between BKK and Samui...its all tied up..no competition...most of any sale stuff is where they are competing with Air Asia or Nok etc etc

    expect to pay 4k+ each (one way) around then
    Ummmm.........did you look for me? 555
    I doubt it will be on sale on that route but they having their big 48th Anniversary sale, so would like to know before I book the 5k ones

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    1st off I had Ao look and as I thought, it was a disaster! 555

    After much yelling she found it.

    Nels....BKK-Samui is on sale at under 1k
    But need to book by March31 and Fly May1-July

    No use for us....but if you fancy going off Samui in that time check it out

  7. #7
    Senior Member nelsonone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    1st off I had Ao look and as I thought, it was a disaster! 555

    After much yelling she found it.

    Nels....BKK-Samui is on sale at under 1k
    But need to book by March31 and Fly May1-July

    No use for us....but if you fancy going off Samui in that time check it out
    yep I did look for you....Samui-BKK on their website for the 23rd April???...and as I said all I could find was flights 4k plus????...with taxes etc it works out 5k-ish

    Have you found a better price??

    and I am going to BKK myself just the next week after you are here...so I have a vested interest in trying to find the best deal..but all I could find is 4K+ each way despite flying in the promo period??
    Last edited by nelsonone; 25th March 2016 at 11:15.

  8. #8
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,630
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    yep I did look for you....Samui-BKK on their website for the 23rd April???...and as I said all I could find was flights 4k plus????...with taxes etc it works out 5k-ish

    Have you found a better price??

    and I am going to BKK myself just the next week after you are here...so I have a vested interest in trying to find the best deal..but all I could find is 4K+ each way despite flying in the promo period??
    The promo starts May 1st....don't know if you going before then
    4k is better than my almost 5k
    Oh well....it's worth it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •