Thread: Hard to find a West Ham kit in London lol !!

Hard to find a West Ham kit in London lol !!

Here I thought that WHU was just unpopular abroad but here in London I have been to nearly 10 stores looking for a shirt but only found 1 retro shirt at Lillywhites, man, see a lot for sale online but I've seen more Chicago Bulls jerseys than any merchandise from West Ham! Must be all sold out lol !!

A branch of Sports Direct would be your best chance of getting a shirt.

Try ringing a few branches and see what's in stock locally. It's a big store chain.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Shops are probably waiting for next seasons kit to be launched before restocking
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

On the Sports Direct website marked down in the 'Must Go' section. Search Results

There's probably a Mike Ashley joke in there given that he's been getting a kicking my MPs today but I'm just too tired to think of one

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    Shops are probably waiting for next seasons kit to be launched before restocking
    Yes, that it probably true, but I do find it interesting that it's hard to find even last season's kit since it just ended, I mean nada at the stores, but some maybe online. Lot's of Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, ManU kits available but I didn't even see a Leicester kit!! I mean I find that really weird that they won the EPL and I went to about 10 different places: JD Sports, Sports Direct, Harrod's, Lillywhites, Harvey Nic's, a few smaller shops like Foot Locker and a few "souvenir" shops in Oxford Circus and I couldn't find my Hammers nor Leicester not to mention if I'd been searching, for example, a Hull City .... Is there a reason for this? Like they don't want supporters going to the same shops, or shops have licensing deals and can only sell certain ones, or people don't buy kits anymore? I agree say, in Phoenix, I'd need to drive around a bit if I wanted a Miami football jersey for example since demand would be low and nobody would really want to hold them in stock. But West Ham are a London team, and Leicester won the EPL and ... well, I'm baffled! One guy said I'd just have to go to Upton Park as if that was the only place they sold them. So is there a reason?

Aren't they moving to the olympic stadium this season? There will definitely be a new jersey to commemorate that, bleed the fans some more. They might have one in mike shopping mall or the soi buakhao market 555.