Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 133
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Islamic terrorist targets clubbers in Orlando

  1. #1
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014

    Islamic terrorist targets clubbers in Orlando


  2. #2
    Member arliss michaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    74
    Do we have a dislike button for your title. Show some common decency, 20 innocent people lost their lives to a fanatical terrorist

  3. #3
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    Quote Originally Posted by arliss michaels View Post
    Do we have a dislike button for your title. Show some common decency, 20 innocent people lost their lives to a fanatical terrorist
    Is that to say that the title is not PC?

    I think this calls for a "ruling" from SDK and any other of our resident exspurts!

  4. #4
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,479
    Fcuk Pabs.....you are becoming more racist and homophobic by the day.
    It sounds like you are happy these people got shot

    Pretty disgraceful dude from such a nice guy
    arliss michaels likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Fcuk Pabs.....you are becoming more racist and homophobic by the day.
    It sounds like you are happy these people got shot

    Pretty disgraceful dude from such a nice guy
    Sticks and stones... (racist AND homophobic?)

    Where do I show my "happiness" for this unfortunate incident?

    Maybe it's the term "queers" used in the title? But please have some patience and understanding...I'm just a poorly educated Trump kind of guy. Not nearly as high caliber as the rest of you leftie's.
    Last edited by Pablo; 12th June 2016 at 21:28.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,207
    Thread title amended.
    Waharoa likes this.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    Thread title amended.
    Could you not change it to at least "gay clubbers"?

    It's rumored to be the "hottest gay club" in all of Florida.

    And I mean after all, these islamic terrorists toss gays from building tops in their homeland? (that's the story)

  8. #8
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Sticks and stones... (racist AND homophobic?)

    Where do I show my "happiness" for this unfortunate incident?

    Maybe it's the term "queers" used in the title? But please have some patience and understanding...I'm just a poorly educated Trump kind of guy. Not nearly as high caliber as the rest of you leftie's.
    Serious Pabs.....you sound like an ignorant asshole.
    Have at it.....if that's how you want to portray yourself

  9. #9
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Serious Pabs.....you sound like an ignorant asshole.
    Have at it.....if that's how you want to portray yourself
    Thanks for the name calling...typical liberal deflection. (along with homophobic and racist?)

    Now, where did I say I was "happy" about the shooting?

  10. #10
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    You really should consider changing your forum avatar Pabs... Why would you display someone like Ian McShane who has so many times played gay characters? He doesn't even have a problem with it 555.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    You really should consider changing your forum avatar Pabs... Why would you display someone like Ian McShane who has so many times played gay characters? He doesn't even have a problem with it 555.
    Neither do I.

    You just can't help putting your thoughts and words into misrepresenting someone else's theme, can you?
    Last edited by Pablo; 12th June 2016 at 22:28.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    "The gunman was identified as Omar Mateen, Rep. Alan Grayson said during a Sunday morning press conference.

    Mateen was a U.S. citizen, Grayson said, though that was "not true of other family members of his."

    Mateen, 29, lived in Fort Pierce, Fla. He was born in the U.S. to parents of Afghan origin and was a Muslim, Fox News confirmed.

    So at worst, we possibly have some "illegal" afghans, dropping a taliban "anchor baby" in our midst.

    And our fearless gay champion of lgbt rights (bho), say's let's keep open borders and welcome all new immigrants to our shores, vetted or not. (except for Thai girls. 555)

    Last edited by Pablo; 12th June 2016 at 22:31.

  13. #13
    Senior Member sundancekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Neither do I.

    You just can't help putting your thoughts and words into misrepresenting someone else's theme, can you?
    Ok, I did not make it into gay theme, you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I do believe that there are some gays that dearly need to have the shit kicked out of them, just for being the way they usually are. And that's OK by me.

    Oh...and you might read up on the meaning of "condescension" while you're at it! Yup, a real keyboard warrior champion.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    Ok, I did not make it into gay theme, you did.
    I do believe that there are some gays that dearly need to have the shit kicked out of them, just for being the way they usually are. And that's OK by me.
    I'll stand by that remark. I don't condone violence against them, just because they're gay...but rather the way they sometimes (mostly) act.

    Yes, when some pushy-tushy gay gets in my face and won't let up with their routine (despite being told to stop), then they definitely deserve a boot up their hindside. (no pun intended, they might enjoy it)

    The last incident I recall was a late night gay bar in SFO (the only place open nearby my hotel, and late check in). Just a handful of customers, and I sat by myself at the bar to have a couple of beers. Some guy comes over and asked if he could buy me a drink...I said "no thanks", I'm not interested and would like to be left alone.

    That didn't seem to sink in though, as he remained next to me and eventually said "you have beautiful hands". 555

    Again, I turned to him and repeated that I wasn't interested in any conversation or company, and would he just leave me alone! Still not sinking in, as in another minute or two, he put a hand on my shoulder and said something about me "maybe having a bad day"?

    That's when i brushed his hand away from my shoulder, stood up, and told him if he ever laid another finger on me, that I would take my "beautiful hands" and place them around his neck, and squeeze the last gasp out of his worthless life from him!

    That worked, otherwise he might have had "the living shit kicked out of him"!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    I sure as hell would never condone the sort of senseless murder, that just occurred in this Orlando club.

    An interesting dilemna for our (gay-muslim) leader though (bho). Talk about "being at odds".555

    Can hardly wait for his "speech"...well, yes I can. I usually only last about 10 seconds, when he opens his pie hole!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282
    ^ ^That was you?!! I thought you were just playing hard to get...55
    kris-one, LivinLOS and Waharoa like this.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    ^ ^That was you?!! I thought you were just playing hard to get...55
    No doubt, one of your usual hangout's. 555


    Attachment 4677

  18. #18
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I sure as hell would never condone the sort of senseless murder, that just occurred in this Orlando club.

    An interesting dilemna for our (gay-muslim) leader though (bho). Talk about "being at odds".555

    Can hardly wait for his "speech"...well, yes I can. I usually only last about 10 seconds, when he opens his pie hole!
    No doubt he will fail to mention the scumbag's religion and his motivation for killing but will instead choose to criticize gun ownership.

    Very sad day. Hopefully the Muslim community will begin to stand up en masse and speak out strongly against this crap.
    Last edited by tnlawyer; 13th June 2016 at 00:22.
    Pablo and TLandHim like this.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    No doubt, one of your usual hangout's. 555


    Attachment 4677
    Honest fellas. It was the only place open. It's not like I go for that sort of thing...55

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Hopefully the Muslim community will begin to stand up en masse and speak out strongly against this crap.
    Good luck with that, I wouldn't hold my breath..
    Pablo, obes, tnlawyer and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •