Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BroTiger
  • 1 Post By LivinLOS
  • 2 Post By obes

Thread: Istanbul airport hit

Istanbul airport hit

Reports of bombs, guns and people dead.

Hand grenades? Just bonkers. I had some friends come back from there yesterday and they said Turkey was really suffering, their tourism industry must be all but finished now.

K2
    Shit .... sad to see more lives destroyed ...RIP.
    Its My Life .....!

The world has become Israel and Palestine
    This stuff happens and it is just commonplace now.....

Totally bizarre but there is really nothing to stop it and it will only continue to happen more.

What is the solution? There isn't any.

Sucks as I used to go through there every 90 days... just crazy. Sad to see this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post

Totally bizarre but there is really nothing to stop it and it will only continue to happen more.

Ask the left...it's not all of them you know...
    If there was a more stupid, out of touch with reality group I can't think of it.

Yes...it will continue to grow

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Ask the left...it's not all of them you know...
    If there was a more stupid, out of touch with reality group I can't think of it.
    You mean apart from the Right? Who rather than come up with a solution, just blame the Left?

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post

Ultimately the solution is to remove the drivers of conflict, we've done it on small scales but not on large ones. Unfortunately I cant see any way to do anything like that on a large scale when humans are involved.

Although I do have to question whether the world has become more violent or if we've merely started paying attention to it more. With the 24 hour news cycle and reporting being an industry with everyone clamouring to catch the same set of eyeballs, has violence just become more reported? In decades past we've had a lot of violence, not just in the ME but also in Europe (the Troubles) and South America (much of which is winding down now). Even Asia suffered a lot of violence in the 50's to 70's.

That being said, a scarier thought is that we accept these things as being commonplace. Its important not to give in to and be crippled by fear, its another entirely to become completely desensitised to tragic events like this.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mjwx View Post
    Ultimately the solution is to remove the drivers of conflict, we've done it on small scales but not on large ones. Unfortunately I cant see any way to do anything like that on a large scale when humans are involved.

Although I do have to question whether the world has become more violent or if we've merely started paying attention to it more. With the 24 hour news cycle and reporting being an industry with everyone clamouring to catch the same set of eyeballs, has violence just become more reported? In decades past we've had a lot of violence, not just in the ME but also in Europe (the Troubles) and South America (much of which is winding down now). Even Asia suffered a lot of violence in the 50's to 70's.

That being said, a scarier thought is that we accept these things as being commonplace. Its important not to give in to and be crippled by fear, its another entirely to become completely desensitised to tragic events like this.
    Isn't the main difference being that we now have guerrilla warfare on civilian streets in the West? That's the major change...

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Isn't the main difference being that we now have guerrilla warfare on civilian streets in the West? That's the major change...
    It's the suicide bombers. There are many more of them now. You can't stop someone who wants to die. We're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    It's the suicide bombers. There are many more of them now. You can't stop someone who wants to die. We're screwed.
    Well, actually you can - by abruptly disconnecting their central nervous system from the rest of their body. However anything short of that is unlikely to be effective. This will require some fortitude from the security forces who protect the people.
    tnlawyer likes this.

According to "swift boat Kerry", this attack only shows how desperate ISIS has become?

And this retard is the Secretary of State!

Another migrant, the EU wouldnt deport to Russia, and now is responsible for the terror attacks. Wonder how much play that will be given on EU / UK main stream press.

ISIS Mastermind Behind Istanbul Terrorist Attack Was A "Refugee" Protected By Europe | Zero Hedge

In 2008, he was detained with some other Chechen nationals in the Swedish town of Trelleborg as police found Kalashnikov assault rifles, explosives and ammunition in his car. As a result, he spent more than a year in Swedish prison.

In 2010, Chataev was arrested in Ukraine with his mobile phone files containing a demolition technique instruction and photos of people killed in a blast. Russia requested his extradition on terrorism-related charges but the European Court for Human Rights ordered Ukraine not to hand him over to Russia with Amnesty International also urging Ukrainian authorities to halt extradition as Chataev “could face an unfair trial and would be at risk of torture and other ill-treatment.”
    obes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Another migrant, the EU wouldnt deport to Russia, and now is responsible for the terror attacks. Wonder how much play that will be given on EU / UK main stream press.

ISIS Mastermind Behind Istanbul Terrorist Attack Was A "Refugee" Protected By Europe | Zero Hedge
    Oh dear, imagine the poor lad being tortured..............Sounds to me he had done enough in Sweden to be deported from Europe for good. Fucking lunatics!! EU that is!
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Careful boys - you might hurt some feelings........................
    geir and tnlawyer like this.

ISIS shows off captured US weapons in east Syria

On Wednesday, the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) posted a collection of photos from last month’s battle against the U.S. backed “New Syrian Army” in the eastern countryside of the Deir Ezzor Governorate.
    The photos posted by the Islamic State’s official media wing showed a large stockpile of U.S. manufactured weapons that now in the possession of terrorists operating in Syria’s vast desert terrain.

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/arti...ontent=English
    #MotoAsia - Ultimate motorcycle tours

1.4.S is safety ammo
    Small ammo. Bullets etc...