Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1032
Like Tree387Likes

Thread: Germany 4 violent events in a week...

  1. #1
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153

  2. #2
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,206
    It appears Germany is paying the price for welcoming the Syrian "refugees" without full security checks. Funny how thousands of them were healthy single males between 18 -30 yr old. How many are ISIS sympathisers and Islamic fundamentalists ?

    Turkey is now the only buffer between mass immigration from Syria, but its now a "shutting the stable door" scenario.

    Thank fuck we voted for Brexit.
    Namlay likes this.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  3. #3
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    So my brother........who is attention starving whore on Facebook writes a long post last week that as a concerned parent(he's a horrendous parent) he doesn't know if he should let his 19yr old son go to Germany
    I chimed in with a massive dig on Americans and especially Bostonian's ignorance of the rest of the world..................and I think there has been an attack every day since I piped up 555

  4. #4
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    So my brother........who is attention starving whore on Facebook writes a long post last week that as a concerned parent(he's a horrendous parent) he doesn't know if he should let his 19yr old son go to Germany
    I chimed in with a massive dig on Americans and especially Bostonian's ignorance of the rest of the world..................and I think there has been an attack every day since I piped up 555
    Statistically and on a personal level, I wouldnt even think about it.. But from a social stand, its clear now what this open border EU is doing.. Its allowing anyone whose arrived free roam from any state to any state..

    We are entering a time of strife, border controls are an inevitability now that so many have already entered. It may not be this year or next, but as this slow burn conflict continues it will happen.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Fair enough the first three.... but a bit of a reach linking the German-born Neo-Nazi sympathiser Munich shooter with the others though? Though I guess you could link him via mental illness which also seems to be a common factor... as do video games...

    He picked on Turkish and Arab kids who he claimed had bullied him...

    Munich shooting: Teenage killer Ali Sonboly 'inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik' and 'used Facebook offer of free McDonald's food to lure victims'

  6. #6
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Statistically and on a personal level, I wouldnt even think about it.. But from a social stand, its clear now what this open border EU is doing.. Its allowing anyone whose arrived free roam from any state to any state..

    We are entering a time of strife, border controls are an inevitability now that so many have already entered. It may not be this year or next, but as this slow burn conflict continues it will happen.
    How many of the terrorists are roaming though? Aren't they tending to kill on their own doorstep? I'm all for Brexit, I just don't think it will make a blind bit of difference to terrorism... it's still gonna happen in the UK... the terrorists will already be here. All our terrorists have been homegrown so far... they don't need any more help. Internet is far more likely to breed terrorism.. maybe we'll see more controls on that now Theresa May is in charge... she's been a fan of internet control, before...
    Last edited by Waharoa; 25th July 2016 at 23:07.

  7. #7
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    How many of the terrorists are roaming though? Aren't they tending to kill on their own doorstep? I'm all for Brexit, I just don't think it will make a blind bit of difference to terrorism... it's still gonna happen in the UK... the terrorists will already be here. All our terrorists have been homegrown so far...
    Fcuk man...........will you ever not come up with any defense for anything a Muslim does?
    It's getting pretty damn foolish at this point

    Anything story comes out and you can set your watch that you will come around with some sort of Muslim defense

  8. #8
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Fcuk man...........will you ever not come up with any defense for anything a Muslim does?
    It's getting pretty damn foolish at this point

    Anything story comes out and you can set your watch that you will come around with some sort of Muslim defense
    How you got defending Muslims out of that is beyond me... odd.
    Last edited by Waharoa; 25th July 2016 at 23:54.
    Captain and Stillearly like this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    How you got defending Muslims out of that is beyond me... odd. Though I know you hate Muslims so not unexpected I guess...
    That's the thing..........I am far from hating Muslims, I am actually extremely rationale when it comes to all of this
    Muslim sympathisers like yourself are so quick to paint anyone who feels there is a huge issue as a Muslim hater.

    But you absolutely refuse to admit there is an issue
    Every time an event happens, you are always quick with a defense or excuse

  10. #10
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    That's the thing..........I am far from hating Muslims, I am actually extremely rationale when it comes to all of this
    Muslim sympathisers like yourself are so quick to paint anyone who feels there is a huge issue as a Muslim hater.

    But you absolutely refuse to admit there is an issue
    Every time an event happens, you are always quick with a defense or excuse
    Um... refuse to see an issue? Me who endorses Maajid Nawaz's ways of tackling the "issue"?

    Look, I only defend things when I think people have gone too far the other way. I like a little balance. Even those attacks in the first post... only one was really a proper Islamist attack... the others were more random mental illness attacks. One guy attacks and kills a girl he had some sort of relationship with. Another one blows himself up because he was refused refugee status and the last was the Munich fan of Nazi mass-killings who attacked Arab kids who bullied him...

    Now the Nice Killings, the Paris attacks and the Belgium airport attacks I see as part of the Islamist threat...

    I thought you were anti fanboy cheer leading of bandwagon debates... would you prefer everyone agrees? We're all fucked and Islam is going to take over the world - type mentality? Much more likely we'll see economic collapse, poverty and civil war... you know 4th Turning and all...
    Last edited by Waharoa; 26th July 2016 at 00:24.

  11. #11
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    ... only one was really a proper Islamist attack...
    555 I didn't realize there was a rule book on what is or isn't proper
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    555 I didn't realize there was a rule book on what is or isn't proper
    Well anything bad involving a Muslim person some people like to label as Islamist..... 55

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,556
    The one in Munich was a Anders Breivik look alike. Nothing to do with muslims.
    And the Syrian killing the lady with a knife is more a case of somebody not adusted to our society (call it crazy) killing because she didn't go in on his advances. We all know a countrie where it could happen daily, and they are not muslim but boudists.
    Last edited by Captain; 26th July 2016 at 01:36.

  14. #14
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Um... refuse to see an issue? Me who endorses Maajid Nawaz's ways of tackling the "issue"?

    Look, I only defend things when I think people have gone too far the other way. I like a little balance. Even those attacks in the first post... only one was really a proper Islamist attack... the others were more random mental illness attacks. One guy attacks and kills a girl he had some sort of relationship with. Another one blows himself up because he was refused refugee status and the last was the Munich fan of Nazi mass-killings who attacked Arab kids who bullied him...

    Now the Nice Killings, the Paris attacks and the Belgium airport attacks I see as part of the Islamist threat...

    I thought you were anti fanboy cheer leading of bandwagon debates... would you prefer everyone agrees? We're all fucked and Islam is going to take over the world? Much more likely we'll see economic collapse, poverty and civil war... you know 4th Turning and all...
    Every one of your posts continues to support my assessment of your Muslim sympathy and your refusal to admit there is a problem

    You want to play descriptive games and word games with terrorism, Islamism

    Europe has a HUGE Muslim problem and it is playing out daily in front of your face and you refuse to accept it
    Only one of the four is a "proper Islamist attack"
    But the other Muslim refugees and the Muslim citizen(like no Muslim citizens have been persuaded to commit terror attacks?) have NOTHING to do with the problem

    Then you always want to talk about some other sort of divergent issues..........god forbid you actually focus on the issue at hand

    Hide your head in the sand much?
    kuhio likes this.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    Every one of your posts continues to support my assessment of your Muslim sympathy and your refusal to admit there is a problem

    You want to play descriptive games and word games with terrorism, Islamism

    Europe has a HUGE Muslim problem and it is playing out daily in front of your face and you refuse to accept it
    Only one of the four is a "proper Islamist attack"
    But the other Muslim refugees and the Muslim citizen(like no Muslim citizens have been persuaded to commit terror attacks?) have NOTHING to do with the problem

    Then you always want to talk about some other sort of divergent issues..........god forbid you actually focus on the issue at hand

    Hide your head in the sand much?
    I recognise the issue. Seemingly you don't if you don't know the difference between Islam and Islamism... There is an Islamist problem within Muslim society. But I don't see it as an, "all Muslims are terror suspects issue..." which is seemingly how you want to treat it. Bolting the doors and hoping the issue stays in Europe isn't going to solve the problem either... unfortunately we're locked in with the problem as well... and you think I'm the one with my head in the sand?

  16. #16
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    I recognise the issue. Seemingly you don't if you don't know the difference between Islam and Islamism... There is an Islamist problem within Muslim society. But I don't see it as an, "all Muslims are terror suspects issue..." which is seemingly how you want to treat it. Bolting the doors and hoping the issue stays in Europe isn't going to solve the problem either... unfortunately we're locked in with the problem as well... and you think I'm the one with my head in the sand?
    But again........there you go with accusing me of believing "all Muslims are terror suspects" ,as you Muslim sympathizers always do, just because I dare say Muslim's continually being involved in these acts is a Muslim problem

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,490
    Its the "narrative narrative". It goes like this, we fear that if we are to be honest about the roots of Islamic terrorism and focus on the religion of Islam and its adherents. Millions of Muslims who are horrified by Islamic extremism will be so offended and ostracized that they will suddenly be pushed into the arms of Jihadist's and become Jihadists themselves. So called "confirming the terrorists narrative".

    This is the excuse you see given by all the head in the sand ostrich leftists out there. Acknowledging the problem "confirms the narrative", and former peace loving muslims who just want to live their life will suddenly be calling for clitoridectomies for their daughters and throwing gays off roof tops.

    There are two things that are striking about this line of reasoning. It is either one of the most pessimistic and uncharitable things you can say about a group of people (1.6 billion muslims) , or its true.

    If it is the former, its pure paranoia and we should obviously stop saying it. If its the latter, we should be talking about nothing else.
    BroTiger, tnlawyer and obes like this.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by kuhio View Post
    Its the "narrative narrative". It goes like this, we fear that if we are to be honest about the roots of Islamic terrorism and focus on the religion of Islam and its adherents. Millions of Muslims who are horrified by Islamic extremism will be so offended and ostracized that they will suddenly be pushed into the arms of Jihadist's and become Jihadists themselves. So called "confirming the terrorists narrative".

    This is the excuse you see given by all the head in the sand ostrich leftists out there. Acknowledging the problem "confirms the narrative", and former peace loving muslims who just want to live their life will suddenly be calling for clitoridectomies for their daughters and throwing gays off roof tops.

    There are two things that are striking about this line of reasoning. It is either one of the most pessimistic and uncharitable things you can say about a group of people (1.6 billion muslims) , or its true.

    If it is the former, its pure paranoia and we should obviously stop saying it. If its the latter, we should be talking about nothing else.
    Maybe some people thing like this. I don't...

    Though this is the part I think that confuses Paulie and others... it's not Muslims who are the problem, but rather the religion itself!

    Its the "narrative narrative". It goes like this, we fear that if we are to be honest about the roots of Islamic terrorism and focus on the religion of Islam and its adherents...
    Mixed with a whole lot of other catalytic converters... Israel, Oil, Poverty etc etc...
    Last edited by Waharoa; 26th July 2016 at 01:36.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    But again........there you go with accusing me of believing "all Muslims are terror suspects" ,as you Muslim sympathizers always do, just because I dare say Muslim's continually being involved in these acts is a Muslim problem
    But then you paint me with the same stereotypical brush... go figure...

  20. #20
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,100
    What puzzles me though... is obviously smart guys like Kuhio who seems well read... spends more time attacking perceived left-wing rhetoric, instead of talking about solutions...

    Why is that? I'd love to hear your ideas, rather than the lock the doors and guard your daughters, speak...

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •