Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By obes

Thread: This is Your Captain Speaking....

Seems pretty stable to me... Trump and Hillary are both liars...

Passengers can't handle the truth... 55

Women drivers!!!!!!!

As passenger on an airplane I prefer the pilot to tell the truth.

I guess that she was "going off" about a divorce that she was embroiled in as well.

Clearly, this Captain was going through some kind of a breakdown...not good to hold your passengers hostage, while you force them to listen to your rant. I'd say she'll be getting an "early retirement". 555

On a similar note, I knew a flight attendant that had a little "slip up" and was gaffed off of a flight, before it departed.

I'll just say that this flight attendant (he) lived an "alternate sexual lifestyle". 5555 (Don't want to be labeled as homophobic, again, again, again)

He (the F/A) showed up to the airplane just before boarding started, and was wearing high heels (w/trousers), with makeup on, rouge, lipstick, earrings, and nails polished and a necklace. The other F/A's were kind of freaking out, as were most of the passengers when they were greeted by him at the doorway upon boarding. He must have looked sort of strange? (Think of "Klinger" from M.A.S.H.)

Being as he was the "senior" attendant in the crew, one of the other F/A's made a call to the F/A supervisor, who immediately came out to the airplane to investigate. Upon seeing "him" dressed as he was and made up etc., the supervisor very nicely asked him to gather his things and come with her to the office.

The thing was, that this particular flight attendant had a sterling record, and was one of the very best in the entire airline. By that I mean that there were file cabinets full of complimentary reports on him, by passengers and fellow employees.

The company let him take a six month break (paid), while he had "counseling" and pulled himself back together. 555
    Last edited by Pablo; 13th February 2017 at 07:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    The company let him take a six month break (paid), while he had "counseling" and pulled himself back together. 555
    High heels and make up it is for me tomorrow then 555
    Waharoa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    I guess that she was "going off" about a divorce that she was embroiled in as well.

Clearly, this Captain was going through some kind of a breakdown...not good to hold your passengers hostage, while you force them to listen to your rant. I'd say she'll be getting an "early retirement". 555

On a similar note, I knew a flight attendant that had a little "slip up" and was gaffed off of a flight, before it departed.

I'll just say that this flight attendant (he) lived an "alternate sexual lifestyle". 5555 (Don't want to be labeled as homophobic, again, again, again)

He (the F/A) showed up to the airplane just before boarding started, and was wearing high heels (w/trousers), with makeup on, rouge, lipstick, earrings, and nails polished and a necklace. The other F/A's were kind of freaking out, as were most of the passengers when they were greeted by him at the doorway upon boarding. He must have looked sort of strange? (Think of "Klinger" from M.A.S.H.)

Being as he was the "senior" attendant in the crew, one of the other F/A's made a call to the F/A supervisor, who immediately came out to the airplane to investigate. Upon seeing "him" dressed as he was and made up etc., the supervisor very nicely asked him to gather his things and come with her to the office.

The thing was, that this particular flight attendant had a sterling record, and was one of the very best in the entire airline. By that I mean that there were file cabinets full of complimentary reports on him, by passengers and fellow employees.

They'd probably get sued today.

I don't give a crap about Tranny's, see many of them in Vancouver and they definitely aren't anything approaching the LB's we see in Thailand.
    Saw 2 today at the beach riding bikes.

But it has got to be wierd when your co-worker just says "fcuk it, I'm a girl now" on a Monday 555

There was a big news executive, can't remember which Channel but they showed up on. Monday as a girl.
    This was like the guy who ran the whole newsroom.

I don't care how open-minded you are, that has got to be weird as hell

By the way, that pilot would have flown that plane into a mountain of she was allowed to fly
    She was off her fcuking rocker!

^Regardless of which side of politics they support, I like my airline pilots to be mentally "Stable".
    Too many nutters around like that German wings guy, and the shrinks aren't even allowed to warn anyone.