Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 137
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Westminster attack

  1. #1
    Senior Member 2girls1cup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    675

    Westminster attack

    Early reports say a lady was mowed down and killed on Westminster Bridge before the chappy attacked a police officer with a knife on the grounds of the House Of Commons, while Theresa May was being ushered into a Silver Jaguar.


    Reports say 5 people were seen on the ground.


    https://twitter.com/sikorskiradek/st...61194207920130
    #MotoAsia - Ultimate motorcycle tours

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,009
    Up to 4 deaths now and counting....this sucks!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    ^^^ And up next - send in the defenders !
    Homer likes this.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    other reports saying its not him...

    BBC TWEET

    Confirmed from multiple sources - official and community - that Trevor Brooks NOT attacker. He's still in jail despite what others report.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    Might have been his brother George, or his cousin Phil, or maybe even his uncle Charlie...........

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    ^^^ And up next - send in the defenders !
    Yes of course... Thats the first you think of.... You dont give a shit about what has happened or the victims. You only want to pick points in a internet forum.. You are really a sad excuse of a human being...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    I feel so hurt Tarzan - fortunately not Butt Hurt like you though Snowflake.


    Must have stole your thunder did I - taking away your opportunity to jump to the Dirt Bag's defence !

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    I feel so hurt Tarzan - fortunately not Butt Hurt like you though Snowflake.


    Must have stole your thunder did I - taking away your opportunity to jump to the Dirt Bag's defence !
    Here we go again... No respect for the victims. Its more important for you to spew your shit and try to be funny..
    There is a time and a place for everything, but somehow you seems to miss it all the time.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    You are a true Left wing GIT Tarzan !

    Unlike you, I don't give a flying fcuk about point scoring, just the elimination of those you feel the need to constantly defend = the baddies !

  11. #11
    Super Moderator dawsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    You are a true Left wing GIT Tarzan !

    Unlike you, I don't give a flying fcuk about point scoring, just the elimination of those you feel the need to constantly defend = the baddies !
    I think you might have jumped the gun mate. Tarzan isn't the kind of guy to defend a terrorist whatever you may think of him.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

    AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,102
    Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    You are a true Left wing GIT Tarzan !

    Unlike you, I don't give a flying fcuk about point scoring, just the elimination of those you feel the need to constantly defend = the baddies !
    But who has ever defended a killer?

    Is anyone accused of defending white Americans when a nutter who happens to be white decides to shoot up a church full of black people?

    Don't really get where you are coming from Obes... except wanting to provoke a reaction?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    You are a true Left wing GIT Tarzan !

    Unlike you, I don't give a flying fcuk about point scoring, just the elimination of those you feel the need to constantly defend = the baddies !
    You have no idea where i stand politically...

    And its obvious that you are just another bitter old fart, to narrowminded and unable to have any sorts of compassion or understanding that other people are not as lucky as you, to live in a democratic country, in peace.

    But what i think is worse, is that you cant separate refugees fleeing for their life, and terrorists.. That you are so narrow minded and arrogant, that you brush everyone with the same brush.
    I hope for my life you used condom all your life, or that you have a ex-wife that run away with the kids before you could influence them with your ignorance and hate....
    Captain likes this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    See ^^^ That's why I can't stomach you - self loving wanker that you are.

    You and your ilk presume to know everything about me, when in fact you know SFU about me !

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    See ^^^ That's why I can't stomach you - self loving wanker that you are.

    You and your ilk presume to know everything about me, when in fact you know SFU about me !
    Seeing you start with that namecalling just show i am right about you. And you know it... To bad for you that we see through your bullshit and tough attitude, and see that scared old fart that you are...
    Try be yourself instead and you will see that people might even like you... A little... Maybe....

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Yes of course... Thats the first you think of.... You dont give a shit about what has happened or the victims. You only want to pick points in a internet forum.. You are really a sad excuse of a human being...
    And your expression of sympathy for the victims of yet another insane killing is where?
    obes and Dkdude like this.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Seeing you start with that namecalling just show i am right about you. And you know it... To bad for you that we see through your bullshit and tough attitude, and see that scared old fart that you are...
    Try be yourself instead and you will see that people might even like you... A little... Maybe....
    There is NO I in team goose 55555
    Dkdude likes this.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by TLandHim View Post
    And your expression of sympathy for the victims of yet another insane killing is where?
    And yours is? None of you are expressing sympathy for the victims, only using this to gloat over your own festering political philosophy

    Hell I get called a leftists by the Right-Wing Nut Jobs on here often enough. So what I'm about to say will blow your tiny little minds.

    I am extremely proud of Britain tonight.

    First because the Met and police did a fantastic job. This had the potential to be much worse but was not. It has been handled by the police, Scotland Yard, emergency services and all involved very well, very professionally and very competently. This may be somewhat of a macabre observation but its true, the police were able to demonstrate everything was under control almost instantly.

    Second, I live in England, Kris One is closer, being in a TW post code, but I'm not far out in a GU one. Almost everyone I know, friend, housemates and colleagues knew someone in Central London at the time. Hell, a mate of a mate was stuck in the London Eye when they shut it down. Everyone here is carrying on with famous British stoicism in the face of a tragic event. Both houses of parliament are going to sit tomorrow and I'll bet Westminster bridge and tube station will be open. Most Brits are waiting for the Rozzers to complete their investigation. They want to know what went wrong, not to use this tragedy to tar and feather their favourite political enemies.

    As I said, this could have been a lot worse, I think a lot of people here who live out in hickville dont get how busy that part of London is. I went through there a few weeks back to go to the Aussie embassy for a passport renewal. you're looking at the busiest part of London, arguably one of the busiest cities in the world. There's a reason this nutter mounted the footpath at the start of the Westminster bridge... he would have been stuck in traffic for 5 mins otherwise. As macabre as it is, this is a demonstration of how well the British handle hard situations... especially compared to how you ladies in foreign nations are losing your knickers over it.

    I have a great deal of sympathies for the victims, whilst I'd rather see the perp in a cell for the rest of his life as an example to anyone who would think of doing the same I wont shed a tear for him, the PFO (Police Firearms Officer) made the best call he could and kudos to him and the rest of the police for the way they handled this situation.
    Geespot, Waharoa, Captain and 3 others like this.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    781
    Sympathy to the victims, I hope they get the help they need.
    obes likes this.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Seeing you start with that namecalling just show i am right about you. And you know it... To bad for you that we see through your bullshit and tough attitude, and see that scared old fart that you are...
    Try be yourself instead and you will see that people might even like you... A little... Maybe....
    Eerrrrmmm....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    You have no idea where i stand politically...

    And its obvious that you are just another bitter old fart, to narrowminded and unable to have any sorts of compassion or understanding that other people are not as lucky as you, to live in a democratic country, in peace.

    But what i think is worse, is that you cant separate refugees fleeing for their life, and terrorists.. That you are so narrow minded and arrogant, that you brush everyone with the same brush.
    I hope for my life you used condom all your life, or that you have ex-wife that run away with the kids before you could influence them with your ignorance and hate....
    Dkdude likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •