Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: UK Election 2017

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.21

The survey has been loaded to the left 555
    Fucking liberals! I'm going looking for another one 55

I will take it again and be a bit more strong on my agrees and disagrees.....

Edit..new test.
    came out pretty much the same. Slightly more authoritarian, but still on the liberal side. Scary!!!!
    The thing when it comes to elections is that sometimes I would vote for a party I normally don't care that much for.
    In Norway I would normally vote for Hoyre which is the conservative serious party. To get the power they have to go into coalition with FRP which is way more right wing. Seeing the massive problems with immigration I would vote for FRP, knowing that Hoyre would still be bigger and run a responsible economic politic.
    Last edited by geir; 20th May 2017 at 09:54.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

I'm pretty surprised by my left leaning but not the libertarian tendencies

I think a lot of the questions were stoked

Economic Left / Right -2.75
    Libertarian -3.33

Quote Originally Posted by Geespot View Post
    I'm pretty surprised by my left leaning but not the libertarian tendencies

I think a lot of the questions were stoked

Economic Left / Right -2.75
    Libertarian -3.33
    Looks like you're going to test out your sexuality with SDK 5555
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Says the man with the pink handbags...................don't forget I'm witness to your distant past

Quote Originally Posted by BroTiger View Post
    Heh, I came out where the current Plaid Cymru party is. Not too surprising for me, though I have no idea what that particular party is about.
    Neither do I, and I am Welsh

bang on the line of left to right (0.13)
    bit of a libertarian at -1.64

I voted Brexit and will be voting tory in the GE.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    At least I'm not scared by little Somali girls 555.

I know there's a huge distrust in polls around here, and some of it is warranted of course, but can anyone explain the tightening of the polls over the past month? This represents the weighted averages of recent polls up until yesterday.

https://ig.ft.com/elections/uk/2017/polls/

Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    I know there's a huge distrust in polls around here, and some of it is warranted of course, but can anyone explain the tightening of the polls over the past month? This represents the weighted averages of recent polls up until yesterday.

https://ig.ft.com/elections/uk/2017/polls/
    Yes... Corbyn for all his social awkwardness and bumbling money-counting moments... is resonating with the public in a strange, Bernie Sanders type way.... he's just so damn honest.... and Teresa has gone from looking strong, assured and dominant, to looking like a one trick pony...

Hell.. I am even thinking of voting Labour for the first time in my life... maybe that empathy gene lurks beneath.. 55

OK, ok.. Labour winning would help my business more... selfish gene... 55
    dontpanic likes this.

Theresa May has not performed well.

Youngsters (naive and lacking experience of life) seem to like the bearded one.

I'm still voting Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirgezza View Post
    Theresa May has not performed well.

Youngsters (naive and lacking experience of life) seem to like the bearded one.

I'm still voting Tory.

Anyone with half a brain should see through the transparent Labour policies. They cannot even give the answers to how the sweetners will be funded.
    The youngsters think Corbyn is the dogs bollocks because he's promised free uni places, and the coffin dodgers don't like the idea of the Tory "dementia tax"

I truly fear for the UK if by some awful fluke Corbyn and his band of racist, terrorist loving sidekicks get elected. It will put the country back years and years.

Dare I say it, I like a lot of UKIP's policies, but, like the Lib Dems they are never in with a shout. All I can hope is they take some Labour votes away.
    Homer likes this.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

I was very pro-Theresa up to a week or two ago.. and really did think Corbyn was unbackable... however, slowly but surely he is connecting with people in a way that Theresa is disconnecting... I still don't think Labour has a chance in hell... but it could end up being a lot closer than we thought next Thursday... Corbyn is coming across as un-political... and has an air of decency about him... it even makes you forget about his eccentricities...

However far down Jeremy Corbyn was, he will simply have considerably more upside than Theresa May.
    May calling a snap election won't give him enough time to generate any traction though....

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    However far down Jeremy Corbyn was, he will simply have considerably more upside than Theresa May.
    May calling a snap election won't give him enough time to generate any traction though....
    Well we did think that with Trump... 55

Election 2017 poll tracker: How the parties compare - BBC News

Poll.jpg

Are they that stupid or are the snowflakes actually finally going to attempt to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Are they that stupid or are the snowflakes actually finally going to attempt to vote?
    I'm that stupid.... 55 that I may well vote Labour this time... mostly for selfish business reasons, but I think the Trump-effect has harmed Theresa... as well as seeing a "Remainer" trying to behave like a "Leaver" has put people off... and she hasn't helped herself by hiding away this election campaign... and then looking bad when off-piste in public... whereas Corbyn is looking more and more like the bloke in the street and less and less like a politician.. and it seems to strike a chord... shame about Theresa, who will likely still win, but may not have as much of a majority as she hoped.... I had high hopes for her.. but she does come across as a bit of a stage managed puppet...
    Last edited by Waharoa; 2nd June 2017 at 15:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    Yes... Corbyn for all his social awkwardness and bumbling money-counting moments... is resonating with the public in a strange, Bernie Sanders type way.... he's just so damn honest.... and Teresa has gone from looking strong, assured and dominant, to looking like a one trick pony...
    Nothing to do with policies or performance?

Quote Originally Posted by stupscott View Post
    Nothing to do with policies or performance?
    Yeah policies as well.. Theresa has screwed up there too, backtracked and flipped a few times, whereas Corbyn has latched on to what is worrying most... the NHS, social care etc.... it's like Theresa is assuming that Brexit is all she should be concerned about and has forgotten about the aging population problem... instead seeing older people with equity as potential revenue earners... either poorly thought through or appearing as callous...

^But how can you vote for a party that has no idea how to finance all these promises. Increased taxation alone wn't cover it.
    And Corbyn will fuck up the Brexit negotiations without doubt.
    Sirgezza likes this.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast