Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: G 20 meeting and the violent left

G 20 meeting and the violent left

So even before the meeting the police have started to move demonstrators with water cannons. The police expect up to 8000 violent leftists and are prepared with 20000 police to handle it.
    Don't they get that they are acting against the cause of their believes, or are they just in the believe that any publicity is good publicity?
    German police disperse G20 protest with water cannon before summit | Reuters
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Anything to enact violence, ANYTHING

The violence have started. Throwing bottles and rocks at the police. Weapons are being confiscated.......Wish they had the chance to lock up the whole lot.
    The thing is that as a separate incident throwing a bottle at a policeman would give you huge fines and in some instances prison. Hiding it behind a demonstration sort of makes you immune.....Talk about trash people (see no color mentioned).
    That said announced peaceful demonstrations is just fine in a democracy, but the police should IMO be way tougher on the scum.
    MrDK likes this.

On this point I would agree with you entirely, and I believe the vast majority of people on the left would as well. You have a few anarchistic and militant groups on the far left (like Black Bloc) who show up at these events wanting nothing more than headlines or a violent confrontation. There are a few of these groups on the far right was well, but vastly more common on the left these days unfortunately.

And yes, I do believe in protests, even illegal ones, as long as no violence is tolerated. I've participated in a few myself, but only the most extreme groups have instigated violence (you know Svartlamon 555).
    geir likes this.

Antifa...................
    Pablo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    Antifa...................
    Funded by soros!
    obes likes this.

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

More than 150 policemen are injured so far, and the meeting have just begun. It looks like it's getting worse than even I expected. Burning cars, smashing windows, you name it.

And not one apologist in sight - funny that........................

Liberals at work!

Trumps wife been told to stay in the hotel because of safety reasons. And this in one of the greatest and most successful countries in Europe. I have always respected people with other views, but it's nothing good to say about the extreme left. The funny thing is that they are acting the same or even worse than what they despite the most: The (new) Nazis.
    MrDK and Pablo like this.

Attachment 5097

Nice ass though!

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Trumps wife been told to stay in the hotel because of safety reasons. And this in one of the greatest and most successful countries in Europe. I have always respected people with other views, but it's nothing good to say about the extreme left. The funny thing is that they are acting the same or even worse than what they despite the most: The (new) Nazis.
    So I assume you showed the same concern when Michelle Obama and the kids were threatened in the same way? The secret service budget was increased substantially after Obama got elected, due to more threats than any other presidents. But I'm sure you knew that already 555.

Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    So I assume you showed the same concern when Michelle Obama and the kids were threatened in the same way? The secret service budget was increased substantially after Obama got elected, due to more threats than any other presidents. But I'm sure you knew that already 555.
    Absolutely, but now the extreme left throw it in our faces, so it's hard not to react to it........
    Please tell me if you believe what is going on now is even close to what happened under Obama or any president before......

From what I saw... the security costs under Obama tripled after he got elected. And sure, we can discuss left wing violence, and threats of violence. Look up the term second amendment remedies... and you may gain another perspective.

^^^^^^^

Dealing with Trolls

If a troll tries to provoke you, just ignore them. They’re not worth your time or emotional distress. Try not to take anything personally.
    Remember that a person who seems like a troll is actually the one suffering in some way and is trying to distract themselves and make themselves feel better by taking it out on you. If you can, try to have a good laugh and think about how sad it is that people actually feel the need to insult complete strangers on the internet.
    obes likes this.

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    ^^^^^^^

Dealing with Trolls

[FONT="]If a troll tries to provoke you, just ignore them. They’re not worth your time or emotional distress. Try not to take anything personally.[/FONT]
    Remember that a person who seems like a troll is actually the one suffering in some way and is trying to distract themselves and make themselves feel better by taking it out on you. If you can, try to have a good laugh and think about how sad it is that people actually feel the need to insult complete strangers on the internet.
    Why dont you put him on ignore if his posts disturb you...?

Or are you only out trolling...? 55555

If Pabs is emotionally distressed by any post I've made... then I would sincerely apologize 555.

Of course, the larger argument has to be that we're all missing the point. If we cannot have a rational discussion about these things... and actually listening to what the other side is saying... then yes, we're kind of truly and utterly fucked.

So the few liberal voices still in here should easily be dismissed as trolls?
    Last edited by sundancekid; 9th July 2017 at 10:42.

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    Absolutely, but now the extreme left throw it in our faces, so it's hard not to react to it........
    Please tell me if you believe what is going on now is even close to what happened under Obama or any president before......
    Yes it happened under Obama and other presidents.
    Those bunch of anarchists and anti- globalists have the same agenda on every top meeting. Saw it in Paris, Davos and other places.
    Looks that now there are more. Maybe because Hamburg is easily reached.

Possibly even worse in Toronto 2010. Why did they hate Obama so much?

Hamburg looks like a City in flames with rows of burning cars in the streets.
    The G20 crowd are all nice and safe and they probably don't own the smashed shopfronts and burnt cars.
    8,000 rioters and 20,000 riot police? FFS is this the new normal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast