Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Pablo
  • 2 Post By Pablo

Thread: Odd News

Waharoa and tnlawyer like this.

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

That story made the UK press too.
    I immediately thought of Family Guy when I read it 5555
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Several years ago, I went to see a friend's son pitch in a Little League Baseball playoff game.

When I arrived at the parking lot, my pal and his youngest son (age 8) were in the lot and waited for me to park. They had forgotten something and came back out to get it...the rest of his troop were already in the bleachers.

Anyway, I saw "Kyle" and he kind of coyishly grinned when I asked him if he'd found any girlfriends yet? 555

Then I felt this rumbling in my gut and knew I was about to let out a "blaster fart", if I wanted. I stopped and started shaking my hand and wrist, pretending there was something wrong...and holding my hand outstretched, I asked Kyle to pull on my little finger. He looked suspiciously, but I kept on like it was hurting and he'd be a big help if he pulled my finger. He reached up and gave my finger a tug, and simultaneously I ripped out a beauty. 555

Kyle's eyes opened wide as he nearly became airborne in shock! 555

He then grinned and ran off from us, to of course go and tell his "mommy" what I'd done.

When we got to the bleachers and took our seats, my pals wife looked at me and asked if I would move to the other side...down wind. 5555

Hey, everyone enjoys fart jokes, don't they?
    Last edited by Pablo; 14th November 2017 at 03:17.
    Waharoa and dawsey like this.

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.