Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By billpay

Thread: I Feel a Heck of a Lot Better!

I Feel a Heck of a Lot Better!

“Flooding in Patong is an ongoing problem. It is because of issues with the drains, especially along Phang Muang Sai Kor Road,” he told the Phuket Gazette today.

“However, we have been working on installing larger drains. We are also working on improving the road surface so that floodwater runs off, leaving the road clear for traffic to continue. The whole project will be completed by the beginning of next year,” he explained.

“Flooding will no longer be a problem when it is done,” Mr Chairat assured.

After reading this today in the Phuket Gazette, I feel so much better. No more flooding after this year!......Uuuuhhhh, I wonder if I can take that to the bank.
    Happy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    “Flooding in Patong is an ongoing problem. It is because of issues with the drains, especially along Phang Muang Sai Kor Road,” he told the Phuket Gazette today.

“However, we have been working on installing larger drains. We are also working on improving the road surface so that floodwater runs off, leaving the road clear for traffic to continue. The whole project will be completed by the beginning of next year,” he explained.

After reading this today in the Phuket Gazette, I feel so much better. No more flooding after this year!......Uuuuhhhh, I wonder if I can take that to the bank.
    Settle down Bill - you know the drainage sump for Soi Sansabai has a hotel built on it - about 80 metres upstream from you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    Settle down Bill - you know the drainage sump for Soi Sansabai has a hotel built on it - about 80 metres upstream from you ...
    Unable to recognize sarcasm????

Unable to recognize sarcasm????
    Far from it - I expect nothing less 555!

Besides - if you read the article they are "fixing" "Broken Middle Road" - nothing about SSB!
    Last edited by Evilbaz; 6th August 2013 at 17:30.

Huzzah,

Sell the boat now.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.