Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pablo
  • 1 Post By Thin White Duke

Thread: air Asia uniforms

air Asia uniforms

I figure this is just a ploy by Air Asia itself, to attract more business. 5555

Passenger thinks AirAsia's uniforms are revealing to the point of being 'disgusting,' claims Malaysian senator | Fox News
    Progressive Liberalism is a mental disorder, time to M.A.G.A.

To be honest..........I always hated the color of their stockings against that red uniform

I don't know what turns me off about them, but it has always bugged me

Maybe should be jet black????

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    To be honest..........I always hated the color of their stockings against that red uniform

You might join the Swedish Jungle Man, he seems to have an issue with women's lingerie in general ... or so he expresses.

The NZ lady complaining is probably ugly as a puck and wish all women are.
    Their uniform is not revealing and skirts not short (just above the knees)

I don't see anything wrong with either the uniforms, or the stewardesses.

They look far better than some of the battleaxes on BA.

As above, the woman complaining probably looks like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

^If you read to the end... you'll see the woman doesn't look to even exist....

Though if she did, this is probably what she looks like...

Dr June Robertson getting ready for surgery...

Last edited by Waharoa; 23rd January 2018 at 04:08.

In the U.S. during the 60's and 70's Pacific Southwest Airlines (PSA) had the hottest "stews" and most daring uniforms. I knew a couple of the gals there, and to be hired, they had to be almost knockout looks. 555 (A very popular airline which operated exclusively in California)

fa-74stewson737.jpg 354f3ce4c8acafd96a0270c7147a98b0--southwest-airlines-vintage-airline.jpg sdam_stews_1970s.jpg

^ I bet you took a pay cut to join that airline 555
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDK View Post
    You might join the Swedish Jungle Man, he seems to have an issue with women's lingerie in general ... or so he expresses.

The NZ lady complaining is probably ugly as a puck and wish all women are.
    Their uniform is not revealing and skirts not short (just above the knees)
    I don't have an issue with lingerie

I have an issue with bad fashion 555

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post

The "woman" who complained would probably be more offended if they were jet black. The fact that a lot of Asian hosties are a of bit bigger build that they used to be, probably makes the uniforms look a lot tighter. Personally I do not have a problem with them, and cannot see anything wrong with their uniforms at all.

Well, Vietjet is up to their filthy practices again!

It's just so degrading to the female persona...I think I'll wear my pink vagina hat today, in protest! 555

Airline sparks outrage after scantily-clad models put on show | Fox News

1517662035888_640x360.jpg
    collectskulls likes this.

Pathetic.

Apparently F1 have also decided no more grid girls.

Sex sells ffs get over it.
    collectskulls likes this.

And that was their reward for losing... imagine if the team had won!

[QUOTE=Pablo;122292]In the U.S. during the 60's and 70's Pacific Southwest Airlines (PSA) had the hottest "stews" and most daring uniforms. I knew a couple of the gals there, and to be hired, they had to be almost knockout looks. 555 (A very popular airline which operated exclusively in California)

PSA initially was an intrastate airline, but with deregulation served 7 states and one city in Mexico.

PSA was the first airline I chose to be my primary airline; Western #2 (later merged with Delta).
    I could go Everywhere in Pacific time zone and southern mountain time zone, as well as Los Cabos Mexico and raged up over a million miles with that airline.
    PSA had the most amazing frequent flyer program honoring TWA, NWA, USAir and more (before formal alliances) but in the late 80's USAir bought the company and pretty much destroyed it by ceasing most western operations ... that was when I switched to Delta.
    In the mid 80's airlines were competing heavily on FF programs and offered triple miles to most frequent flyers along with minimum 750 base miles per flight which meant me flying from SNA via SFO to PDX/SEA would earn me 3,000 miles X three = 9,000 miles and a free R/T ticket was 10,000 miles. I earned between two and three free tickets a month ... and sold most of them.
    PSA was a FUN airline (hence the smile on the front), but as part as the acquisition by USAir FAA mandated that the "fun" had to stop, especially as related to the safety announcements. USAir, being old school and boring, had no problem with that and a rising airline picked up the Fun where USAir dropped it ... that would be Southwest Airlines.

[QUOTE=MrDK;122646]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    In the U.S. during the 60's and 70's Pacific Southwest Airlines (PSA) had the hottest "stews" and most daring uniforms. I knew a couple of the gals there, and to be hired, they had to be almost knockout looks. 555 (A very popular airline which operated exclusively in California)

[B]PSA initially was an intrastate airline, but with deregulation
    PSA was a FUN airline (hence the smile on the front), but as part as the acquisition by USAir FAA mandated that the "fun" had to stop, especially as related to the safety announcements. USAir, being old school and boring, had no problem with that and a rising airline picked up the Fun where USAir dropped it ... that would be Southwest Airlines.
    I think Southwest is great but the singing at Safety announcements is annoying as hell.

Jetblue adds a nice personal touch and some humor with their announcements which is great

A United flight a few months ago the Captain came out of the cockpit and introduced himself and gave his background and then also mentioned his 1st Officers background
    I thought that was fantastic and so did everyone else.
    He got quite the cheer when finished his introduction

Overall I think customer service with US airlines cane suck (except their Twitter help)
    But I do think the service onboard has increased dramatically on most of the US airlines over the last few years