Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: This "Bullyng" cries drive me mad

This "Bullyng" cries drive me mad

I've long thought the world, especially US, is way over the top in condemning bullies
    everyone and their mother is "bullied" these days
    i think it just gives kids an excuse not to face life

but this is ridiculous
    this total whore, who was sucking this kid's dick at an Eminen concert got "bullied" over the internet
    she didn't get "bullied", she got called a stupid whore because she is a stupid whore!!
    so ridiculous
    and i have seen the pic of full on bj

?Slane Girl' - concert-goer who was photographed performing sex acts - hospitalized after vicious cyberbullying* - NY Daily News

The Internet storm sparked a nearly equal backlash from social media users who saw a double standard as Web critics shamed the teen while hailing the young man as a “hero” and “legend.”

Twitter is now awash with #slanegirlsolidarity posts, and supporters have attacked the humiliation of the teen in a growing number of posts and essays.

Journalist Sarah Dithum wrote, “In the world of popular sexual mores, public oral sex is apparently seen as pretty much neutral for men. It's the woman who gets to be the repository for everything deemed shameful or disgraceful about sex.”
    Men rule!!....

So you think every girl who gives a guy a BJ is a " total whore ".

Where was the bit about her charging in the article? (define: whore).

Methinks some double standards abounding - or was your sex education missing something? 555!

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Men rule!!....

The Internet storm sparked a nearly equal backlash from social media users who saw a double standard as Web critics shamed the teen while hailing the young man as a “hero” and “legend.”

Twitter is now awash with #slanegirlsolidarity posts, and supporters have attacked the humiliation of the teen in a growing number of posts and essays.

Journalist Sarah Dithum wrote, “In the world of popular sexual mores, public oral sex is apparently seen as pretty much neutral for men. It's the woman who gets to be the repository for everything deemed shameful or disgraceful about sex.”

So she swallowed as well ...

Probably not a total whore maybe a slut as I don't think she was charging for her services.

If you are stupid/free enough to do it in public, you have to face the consequences. Guess her parents are proud.
    What did she expect?? "what a lovely girl, giving BJs in public"
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

I wonder if Eminen gets a royalty off of this?...

Quote Originally Posted by geir View Post
    If you are stupid/free enough to do it in public, you have to face the consequences. Guess her parents are proud.
    What did she expect?? "what a lovely girl, giving BJs in public"
    Geezus, the kid could have been pissed as a fart for all we know, or more likely high on something the punk she was blowing gave her..........

Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    Geezus, the kid could have been pissed as a fart for all we know, or more likely high on something the punk she was blowing gave her..........
    Don't kid yourself obes....girls love a big hard one! and many don't mind other people knowing it.

Has anyone found the money shot on YouTube yet...?55

then she is an idiot for putting herself in that situation

if a girl blows someone in public, in the middle of a concert, she deserves zero sympathy
    that is the problem with the world today, always an excuse
    you are responsible for your actions

and that is why the world is screwed, kids have no responsibility
    everything is poor them or someone else's fault

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    So you think every girl who gives a guy a BJ is a " total whore ".
    !
    yeah, that is exactly what i said or you could re-read what i wrote
    i called a stupid slut a whore because she blew someone in public in front of 1000's of people
    case closed

Sure there ARE probably a few females would love to be seen blowing the biggest punk of the bunch in public.

I'm betting there are gazillions more girls would flip out if they found that party pill they popped allowed their inhibitions to simply disappear.

To say fark her, she's a whore, without really knowing zip about the circumstances is pretty rough.

Sure there ARE probably a few females would love to be seen blowing the biggest punk of the bunch in public.

I'm betting there are gazillions more girls would flip out if they found that party pill they popped allowed their inhibitions to simply disappear.

To say fark her, she's a whore, without really knowing zip about the circumstances is pretty rough.
    girl blows a dude at a concert in front of 1000's
    she's a whore, no need to learn more

but of course she is now traumatized

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    girl blows a dude at a concert in front of 1000's
    she's a whore, no need to learn more

but of course she is now traumatized

Burn her at the stake..........................

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    then she is an idiot for putting herself in that situation

if a girl blows someone in public, in the middle of a concert, she deserves zero sympathy
    that is the problem with the world today, always an excuse
    you are responsible for your actions

and that is why the world is screwed, kids have no responsibility
    everything is poor them or someone else's fault
    You really know how to ruin a good concert Paul..

No two possible sides to this then? no trying to understand things in today's world? does she really deserve everything she gets over twitter etc etc? who posted the picture? the lad is nothing to do with any of this??, he's just one of the guys, good boy!!! does she do this with regularity or maybe a one off mistake?, maybe drug or drink assisted? She is hospitalized, she made it up? or maybe this has affected her in a traumatic way?

Nah she's just a whore and deserves everything she may personally go through?? I'm just real pleased I got through adolescence without Utube, mobile phone cameras etc being around, ferk I'd be more than a basket case if half the things I did wrong were now for public worldwide viewing!!!!
    Stillearly likes this.
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

When I was a "young'n", we had a lass that got passed around quite a bit.

We dubbed her "the pneumatic sweetheart". 555

Never thought of her as a whore? (just a really affectionate type)

Finally, some guys had her spread out on a bar room pool table, for a gang bang.

One of the guys got upset when his brother (real brother) wanted to take a turn...got into a fistfight with him, and put his younger brother in the hospital.

Then, gathered up the "pneumatic sweetheart" and left the bar with her. He married her two days later.
    Last edited by Pablo; 22nd August 2013 at 13:39.

This kid's 17 and in my world 17 is a kid.

She didn't shoot some innocent jogger, or bash an 80 year old to death, or even graffiti the local gym.

She's a kid FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I'm just real pleased I got through adolescence without Utube, mobile phone cameras etc being around, ferk I'd be more than a basket case if half the things I did wrong were now for public worldwide viewing!!!!

me too....and if they had got it all I'd be still in prison 555

Back in the ooolden days, for attention, girls would just flash their tits for attention.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast