Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not an onion headline.. N Korea says final approval for nuclear attack on the US

Not an onion headline.. N Korea says final approval for nuclear attack on the US

Unsure what points he's scoring domestically with this.. But lil Kim the 2 nd seems to have his sabre out..

Reported by afp.. Not just the foil sites.

K2

Re: Not an onion headline.. N Korea says final approval for nuclear attack on the US

He's a total Loon ... KOPSI done nothing on it and Seoul is only 150km from N Korea!

If he even tries ...would expect regime change ... baffles the hell out of me why he's be allowed to survive this long ... I guess Hollywood has primed us to accepct the mad loon dictator than justifies the MIC.

Cameron going on about why the UK needs Trident - to deter No Korea - 555555
    Its My Life .....!

Re: Not an onion headline.. N Korea says final approval for nuclear attack on the US

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    He's a total Loon ... KOPSI done nothing on it and Seoul is only 150km from N Korea!

If he even tries ...would expect regime change ... baffles the hell out of me why he's be allowed to survive this long ... I guess Hollywood has primed us to accepct the mad loon dictator than justifies the MIC.

Cameron going on about why the UK needs Trident - to deter No Korea - 555555
    loon or not, S Korea has to be feeling a bit nervous

and i guess Dennis Rodman didn't solve anything, damn it!
    Proof of a Scumbag

I'm sorry, but do you have me confused with one of paulie's siblings?

my truthful opinions on LGBT matters. Sorry about your son

He's a nut, can't see how this is going to end. China has not done much so far so maybe they can put a lid on it? One bomb over the border into S Korea though and all bets are off. Americans can probably sleep easy, would North Korea be able to send an aircraft to America, never mind a missile?

K2

China and South Korea should have a summit how to carve up North Korea and have done with it ... I'm sure China would ne happy with some chunck of North korea and a reasonable trade off for South Korea to absorb what ever ethnic Korean populace wanted to not live in the Chinese bit and have some normalicy in the region. US perhaps not happy loosing the Boggyman though.
    Its My Life .....!

MAD as a deterrent only applies when both sides are sane and rational. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Unsure what points he's scoring domestically with this.. But lil Kim the 2 nd seems to have his sabre out..

Reported by afp.. Not just the foil sites.
    Well, he needs to solidify his rule. I can imagine every high ranking general who served under Kim Jong Il has their eyes on the top job.

Keep everyone distracted with the threat of war, keep his opposition busy whilst Kim and his allies consolidate their power.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a purge in the NK leadership.

I'm going to say that this is just posturing, probably to cover some internal problem.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    I've always said MAD doesn't work.

It's inherently flawed as you're always held hostage by the one with the least to lose.

This is why arming everyone will only result in more deaths.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

dam you mjwx for always making sense... are you sure you are just a sysadmin guy? You seem far too smart to be hidden away talking to networks... 555
    Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.

Everytime I see him on the news I expect a pistol slowly rising to the back of his head..55

Quote Originally Posted by mjwx View Post
    I'm going to say that this is just posturing, probably to cover some internal problem.
    My guess is this is a shakedown for more aid.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Quote Originally Posted by mjwx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    I've always said MAD doesn't work.

It's inherently flawed as you're always held hostage by the one with the least to lose.

This is why arming everyone will only result in more deaths.
    Not so. Just because you have less to lose doesn't mean you want to lose it. When was the last time you saw a suicide mugger threatening to kill himself and his victims ?

Sane and rational are the key words.

In the current situation I am not convinced it is Kim Jong-un who is actually the threat. He is the leader but is he calling the shots ? Behind is a war room full of power drunk generals who have known nothing else but playing war games. It is these people who I believe would rather see annihilation than lose their grip on power who are the real threat. With the development of China and South Korea they must have a view that the days the "Hermit Kingdom" are numbered and that is something that must be very hard for them to contemplate. I would question whether they are sane and rational.

PGC

To put it in terms that would be understood down at my local......North Korea need a good slap.....
    The Bar or the Beach......Make mine a Guinness

Quote Originally Posted by PGC View Post
    To put it in terms that would be understood down at my local......North Korea need a good slap.....
    Even down at your local you get the young Pup who likes to make a lot of noise because he has a big brother stood behind him.

I just read that us intelligence is confirming missile tech and equipment has been moved to launch sites.. Ratcheting things up a few notches..

I know I have a tendency to look at the risks more than most.. But what if he really is a spoiled child loon, that thinks he's now a nuclear state and wants to show it.. What if he's started to believe his own propaganda ??

gave me a chuckle.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think that if they went ahead with it, which is highly unlikely, it would be THE final approval for anything in that country.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Just a scary thought.. He doesn't need to hit America itself.. If he just watches the wind direction, and lobs something small at Fukushima.. West coast USA land would be on discount.

it's doubtful they have a useable weaponised nuke or the means to deliver it with any accuracy. and NK is surrounded by 3 tiers of missile defense systems.

but that doesn't mean i wouldn't worry about them 'testing' some missile launches - kinda like pulling a dogs tail. Would not like to be resident in Seoul which is in range of NK artillery.

gotta feel for the populace in NK tho, not their fault their leadership is mental.
    I'm gonna make my own thread, with Blackjack and Hookers!

Downgraded my view from not being able to send an aircraft to not being able to make a telephone call to America; the little fat bloke is all wind and piss.

North Korea, as Hobbsy says, must be an appalling place; not their fault that he's mental.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast