Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marlin258

Thread: Intro New Chapter.

Intro New Chapter.

Hi to X PI and new Members of Asia Info Community, as I used to be a member of PI ,sad to see what has happened, as I have been out of action for the best part of 2013 ,I will not make too many comments or dwell on the past to much as I wish to remember the good times I spent at the Mia Thia Bar with Nicke as it has probably been done an dusted by know.
    I have known about this site for a while through enquiries to Billpay, which I have to say a big thankyou to.
    I did not join straight away because I have been in and out of hospital for quite a few months, and did not think I was going to make it there for a while, but everything looks good now.
    I hope I can give something to this forum and help any newbies, and of course get back there soon.
    Got to say thanks to all the people for getting this site up as I am sure it will be, and has been full of great info for all and to myself for my next adventure.
    Cheers for now from West OZ.

P.S. i hope i have posted this in the right section ,as i said above been out of action for a while.

Welcome to the board, it is a lot of pictures around that will remind you of good times in Los.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Thanks for that Geir, have probably had few drinks at some time at Mia Thia bar over the years, but as i was never a real regular and older it is harder to put names and faces together as i have seen yours in trip reports before i am sure we have shared a few drinks before in a group setting.
    geir likes this.

Yes
    WTTB Marlin ...I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome , hope your medical problems are all behind you now , glad you have joined us and hope you find this forum (and BM's) a useful source of information ........ and the usual piss-taking bullshit ! 55555

WTTB... best wishes on the health front...

WTTB.. Hope the health scare is 100% past..

WTTB
    sounds like you are due for R&R in Phuket
    When did you get to Patong?
    It constantly changes but is still fun.

Thanks to all ,the health issue are behind me know ,just need to get myself fit again after all the laying around in hospital, and plan a trip for the end of the year.