Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The End of an era.

It is not enough that we have problems with Covid 19 virus in the real world, now electric sheep virus is infecting this site again

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    It is not enough that we have problems with Covid 19 virus in the real world, now electric sheep virus is infecting this site again
    That's ELSheep18 to you.

Only seeing this post now which goes to show how often I've been checking in!

Gutted to see Roger is signing off here as it really puts paid to the forum and the original MTB forum members era!

Thanks for all your efforts over the years Rog which is a thankless job trying to moderate all the keyboard warriors!

It was a pleasure hanging out on the few occasions we met up over the years both in LOS and London. Hope you're enjoying your retirement and spending more time with the family.

I know things change and life moves on but I really do regard those early MTB days as special and cherish them for what they were. It just meant we could hit the ground running as solo travelers by meeting up with like minded individuals. Bear in mind it was all pre smartphone tech so forums were the social media platform back then. Nicke was an early adopter on this really as no one else on the island was doing it at the time. Great memories!

Anyway I'll bid you farewell Roger and hope you're staying safe through this Coronavirus epidemic. Maybe our paths will cross again some day who knows!

Take care old friend!

Johnny Boy!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Dkdude, TLandHim, Waharoa and 2 others like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12