Thread: This thread wins the internet.

This thread wins the internet.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....2156204&page=1

Game changer at page 37 or so but all worth the read, made last night at work go quick

Re: This thread wins the internet.

Been flicking through , up to about page 70 ...
    'If it floats, flies or fcuks , it's cheaper to rent"

Funny stuff. The guy is a total creeper and probably needs to be locked up 55
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Absolutely amazing how far they took this thing.
    Get out there in the game, don't sit up in the bleachers. That is the philosophy of pimps and preachers.

Yeah, how did he not get the xray pic, d1ck and all?

He has to be at least mildly retarded. The youtube recording/picture was great 55

Not related to this thread but a answer to a Q posted on a pokerforum, I was really impressed with this response to a fairly daft question.

"Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to: M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc. Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A. along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes." This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament.

From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one."

I ran out of time at the "pea-dough" part, loved that bit. If I have the energy I'll try and finish it.

Good tread,

But i read about two pages, i dont have the power to nail this person, so would be very happy if someone could update, and tell me when he is behind bars, where he belongs.

Thanks

They really fcuked with him...even having him show up at a Starbucks where someone was there to take a few pictures of him and chat with him for a few minutes as he waited for his "girl" to show up. If you go to youtube and look up Jacobear, you'll find it.

I think the OP in that thread eventually contacted the police and told them what the guy was doing. He's a convicted sex offender and is probably in violation of his parole, so hopefully the cops will follow up.