Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Pablo
  • 1 Post By Pablo
  • 1 Post By Greatdane

Thread: The State of Colorado comes back to it's senses....

The State of Colorado comes back to it's senses....

Colorado state senators recalled over gun control support | Fox News

Two Democratic lawmakers in Colorado, including the president of the state Senate, were recalled Tuesday in elections brought about by their support for tougher gun control laws.

Even the "midget mayor" from NYC entered the foray with his big $$$$, to help prevent the recall...to no avail.

I'm hoping that this success serves as a "call to arms" (no pun intended) for the rest of the Real Americans. That is, on a wide range of issues!

And hopefully through the electoral processes available, we're able to take back our country from the looneys! Just waiting for the mid terms in 2014.

tnlawyer and slampay like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    And hopefully through the electoral processes available, we're able to take back our country from the looneys! Just waiting for the mid terms in 2014.
    I think there's a very good chance for that to happen. Once the looneys in the House have made the US go default - or at least very close to it - the sensible voters will vote them out.

Someone needs to adjust his meds again...

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Someone needs to adjust his meds again...
    Now, don't be slagging off the greatdane.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions.
    LivinLOS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Colorado state senators recalled over gun control support | Fox News

Even the "midget mayor" from NYC entered the foray with his big $$$$, to help prevent the recall...to no avail.

I'm hoping that this success serves as a "call to arms" (no pun intended) for the rest of the Real Americans. That is, on a wide range of issues!

And I who thought the real Americans had to fight with bow and arrow against those intruders with their guns 555555

the gun thread...was only a matter of time 555

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    And I who thought the real Americans had to fight with bow and arrow against those intruders with their guns 555555
    Native Indians fought the Spanish and French with bow and arrows. The 'musket' took a bit of time to reload, and the 'dragoons' (Spanish) had to dismount to reload them.

In that time, the plains Indians could fire 20 arrows.

No contest.

Once the colt revolver appeared, many decades later, things changed.

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Once the colt revolver appeared, many decades later, things changed.
    The 'peacemaker'

Peace for who ??

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    The 'peacemaker'

Peace for who ??
    Peace for the one pointing the bussiness end.

If your interested, a couple of great books out there. Real, and well documented.
    Extraordinary would be my phrase.

So they were recalled and replaced? In between elections? With 15% of the eligible voters?
    Extraordinary!

If you can do this with elected politicians why hasn't the Right done it with President Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    If you can do this with elected politicians why hasn't the Right done it with President Obama?
    They did it in California, that is the way Arnie became governor. They cannot do it with the president though, him they will have to impeach instead. The process is dragging out, as they are still debating whether to impeach him for being a democrat or for being black.
    Last edited by Greatdane; 12th September 2013 at 19:52. Reason: correcting spelling
    Paulf1 likes this.

Pabs I find this thread strange, its almost like you have posted it to start a gun debate?? which would be similar to you or Paul posting something anti american to start a yank bashing thread? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are pro gun ownership aren't you?

If so, then I'm mystified of Lala!!!55555
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Pabs I find this thread strange, its almost like you have posted it to start a gun debate?? which would be similar to you or Paul posting something anti american to start a yank bashing thread? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are pro gun ownership aren't you?

If so, then I'm mystified of Lala!!!55555
    Of course I'm a gun owner, Bernie. But NO, I don't want a gun debate.

Gun control is just one of many contentious issues facing the nation.

My point was that there are a whole host of issues that are being handled badly by our elected representatives. And that this action in Colorado only reinforces the truth, that the voters can toss these people out!

Same for the Prez' and his criminal cronies, except that the Congress has to do that. In my opinion, there's more than enough smoking guns there, for impeachment action.

I think that people here have had just about enough of this B.S. And if these people (lifer's) in Congress don't get their act together, they may be looking at the end of their tenures, very soon.
    Last edited by Pablo; 14th September 2013 at 04:10. Reason: spl