Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Name your quirks!

Name your quirks!

Yes, i may have a few thousand more than the normal person, but everyone has little quirks

i could fill a book but here are a few of mine:

-i can't poo in those big handicap stalls, guess i need small confines
    -i can't hold hot pizza boxes, my stomach gets nauseous
    -i hate crinkled money, if you owe me money i won't accept crinkled money ( i also used to iron my money when i was a kid)
    -i won't eat take out food(not one fry) until i get home. we get ice cream cones from McDonalds below our apartment. i won't take a lick until i am sitting down in my apartment
    -i won't use a pen without a cap on it to put on the end of it. fcuks up the balance of the pen when no cap

so what are some of yours

PS- they have a running email at work for all mine and just keep adding to it 555
    NeedHoliday likes this.

I don't have many,but I always keep my money in monetary order with the largest notes at the back and the smaller towards the front, money clip, wallet or just loose in the pocket.

Always on time, being married to a Thai, is a big challenge on this though.

My iTunes music, tv and movies has to have all metadata and album covers and posters, (spent along time on this and probably my most passionate 'quirk')

Jeeeesus, you're shitin' me!!!!555555
    K2 likes this.

waiting.....i hate waiting especially on other people but also buses, planes, food, in line etc etc etc....anywhere, anytime....I just hate waiting

Oh...and being told what to do....anyone tries to tell me what to do I just tune out...then do the opposite
    Last edited by nelsonone; 16th October 2013 at 16:01.
    obes and Dkdude like this.

Having to listen to radio when going to sleep. Didn't actually think was that weird but last two gfs hated it.

A waiter trying to enter me into his restaurant... I do the opposite

I can't stand waiting either, nor any bastard telling me what to do =maybe that's why I cop a fair share of shit from my boss !

I also can't stand people who are late. I'm always on time, but usually slightly early.

^A lot like me. I hate to be TOLD what to do. i don't mind anyone asking me for anything....but getting told, noooo.
    Also, I hate it when someone is late....is their time more important than yours?...

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    Oh...and being told what to do....anyone tries to tell me what to do I just tune out...then do the opposite
    Dont buy me a Lambo... and that's an order

(manual, dark blue, decent leather on the seats please)
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

My mother in law was always late - for anything and it shitted me no end.

If we had a function we had to invite her to, I'd always say the start time was an hour before the actual and that way I'd know she'd only be half an hour late !!

This is great. We can rename this thread... "List of weirdos to avoid" when you are finished... 555

When setting the volume on anything I won't leave it on an odd number, so devices that go up to eleven are wasted on me.

How bout this one.... When putting passwords in online and make mistake with one letter I have to delete the whole thing and put the whole password in again, even tho just one letter was wrong. Anyone else do that?

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    When setting the volume on anything I won't leave it on an odd number, so devices that go up to eleven are wasted on me.

I have exactly the same. Get severely agitated if the TV or radio volume is on an odd number. But weirdly, 5, 15, 25 etc are ok !!!!!
    Pattaya Pattaya - Phuuying love u mak mak

What was that you were saying Waharoa........................555

Always need to have something in my hands if they’re not otherwise busy. Like a pen constantly clicking it on off on off etc. etc. Fits perfectly with my other (albeit mild) obsessive-compulsive symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    I don't have many,but I always keep my money in monetary order with the largest notes at the back and the smaller towards the front, money clip, wallet or just loose in the pocket.
    I'm with you on this Snowy.
    I learnt that in NY city when the bartender gave me a $100 note change in a Singles bar - instead of $1 - I didn't realize until it was time to pay "my date".

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    I'm with you on this Snowy.
    I learnt that in NY city when the bartender gave me a $100 note change in a Singles bar - instead of $1 - I didn't realize until it was time to pay "my date".
    Isn't that more because they stupidly make all their notes the same size? *hides*

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHoliday View Post
    Isn't that more because they stupidly make all their notes the same size? *hides*
    there ya go, another one
    i hate being ina country with different size paper money!
    drives me batty!!

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    there ya go, another one
    i hate being ina country with different size paper money!
    drives me batty!!
    Imagine if you were blind or had a very bad vision. Actually there has been talks about making different size notes in the US in order to help the disabled, but one of the problems is the many vendor machines, ATMs etc. that needs to be able to handle that, and many of them probably cannot be used for different sizes.

Quirks: If I see something wrong on the internet, I get a strong urge to correct it. I have learned to control it somewhat by avoiding threads that are prone to tick me off - like the default thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast