Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: "Tin Foil"

Cool "Tin Foil"

As there is not a News/Current Affairs section I thought I'd start a thread where news /conspiracies etc could be "discussed" (55555) without disrupting other ongoing threads.

OK , first some 'breaking news' , after discovering that it wasn't an "Elvis Impersonator" who sent "ricin" to Obama , the latest "intelligence" (from an unnamed source !) indicate that the latest suspect has been named as Bashar al-Assad.

As yet , there has been no mention in the press about whether sending 'ricin' via the U.S Postal Service will be classed as using W.M.D's (chemical weapons rather than pressure cookers).

Now comes the "tin foil" !

Numerous reports last year that the "rebels" in Syria had access to chemical weapons , both side have accused the other of using 'sarin' but of course only the "bad guy" is in the frame now.

The initial "accusations" came from Israel , who as everyone knows are honest , trustworthy and would never use any form of 'chemical' weapons. And with perfect timing , this is reported today !

Israel 'to stop using white phosphorus shells'

Israel says it is to stop using artillery shells containing white phosphorus, which it was criticised for during the 2008-09 Gaza conflict.

The shells will be replaced with types based completely on gas, the military said in a statement.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22310544

Aren't "conspiracy theories" wonderful , all those nuts with crazy ideas........

...... until , as with the Boston news coverage/briefings the "truth" we are told by "officials" actually turns out to be lies !
    Last edited by faultytowers; 26th April 2013 at 19:32.

K2
    Funny Sef didnt start this thread ... Syria ... WMD ... here we go again ... same crap, different country - guess with shitty 2.5% Q1 GDP growth better start another war to help the MIC out.
    Its My Life .....!

Question Same-same ... but different ?

Watch the video , notice the guy with the backpack talking on his phone , now imagine if this had happened in Boston or NewYork.

Full story in next post.

Pimlico pavement explodes, narrowly missing passer by

A central London resident has released video footage of the moment when a pavement exploded in central London, narrowly missing a passer by.
    The blast, which left a crater in the street, occurred at about 10:25 BST on Thursday and is thought to have been caused by a faulty power cable.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22308869

With the speed of internet/tweets I'm surprised this event hasn't already got it's own "conspiracy" website !

Quote Originally Posted by faultytowers View Post
    Watch the video , notice the guy with the backpack talking on his phone , now imagine if this had happened in Boston or NewYork.

Full story in next post.
    why would it matter where it happened?
    it is clearly a gas/power leak

sometimes you make no sense with this crap

considering Texas had an accidental explosion just last week, you would have your answer
    Last edited by marc26; 26th April 2013 at 21:59.

I guess this would fit in well here...

Did The FBI Photoshop Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Back-Pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    I guess this would fit in well here...

Did The FBI Photoshop Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Back-Pack?

i watched that
    i don't know enough about photoshop to understand it

but do you really think if the FBI was going to frame someone, they would use a rudimentary tool such as photoshop where this mutt that made the video can find the cover-up?

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    i watched that
    i don't know enough about photoshop to understand it

but do you really think if the FBI was going to frame someone, they would use a rudimentary tool such as photoshop where this mutt that made the video can find the cover-up?
    I was thinking this was a "comedy thread" so threw in a bit of comedy... it's made to look so amateurish as to be ridiculous. Bit like the attempts at disproving moon-landings...

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    I was thinking this was a "comedy thread" so threw in a bit of comedy... it's made to look so amateurish as to be ridiculous. Bit like the attempts at disproving moon-landings...
    i just like the guy's enthusiasm in finding it
    he solved the case!

i just like the guy's enthusiasm in finding it
    he solved the case!
    Is there a place these guys go to receive their commendations... I like the "breaking news" opening... 555

why would it matter where it happened?
    it is clearly a gas/power leak

sometimes you make no sense with this crap

considering Texas had an accidental explosion just last week, you would have your answer
    You honestly don't think there would have been a different reaction if it had happened in either Boston or New York after recent events ? I do , people still have the sights and sound of what happened in their minds , just looking at the video , especially seeing a guy with a backpack talking on a phone and then running away as the explosion happens ........... sound familiar ?

"Clearly a gas/power leak" , well it wasn't clear to me and I was a qualified gasfitter and also dealt with/studied explosive munitions in the army.

As for the Texas "accidental explosion" , that was at a plant that dealt with volatile substances , it wasn't outside a shop in a middle of a busy area in a metropolitan city . Just a slightly different scenario wouldn't you say ?

I guess deciding what crap makes sense depends on different veiwpoints , at times some of your posts make no sense to me ............. but as I've had a few beers with you I know that is just how you are .

^So you're saying that if we see someone wearing a back pack, talking on the phone and running from an explosion we should shoot them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    ^So you're saying that if we see someone wearing a back pack, talking on the phone and running from an explosion we should shoot them?
    Why don't you just drone their ass? 55

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Why don't you just drone their ass? 55
    tHAT'S LEGAL ONLY IF HE'S AN IMMINENT THREAT. So before the explosion it WOULD be legal. As we have determined by tin foil logic: anyone wearing a back pack and talking on a phone is a terrorist. ipso facto

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    tHAT'S LEGAL ONLY IF HE'S AN IMMINENT THREAT. So before the explosion it WOULD be legal. As we have determined by tin foil logic: anyone wearing a back pack and talking on a phone is a terrorist. ipso facto
    Got it. So drone the backpack wearing cell phone using guy before the blast and we're all good.

K2
    ... might be a bit of collateral damage in the drone strike ... but hey ho ... least bagged the terorist eh!

Perhaps man should go back to big game hunting and whaling ... this terrorism shite is just so mundane. [NB ... I'm not being serious before the rants].
    Its My Life .....!

Quote Originally Posted by faultytowers View Post
    You honestly don't think there would have been a different reaction if it had happened in either Boston or New York after recent events ? I do , people still have the sights and sound of what happened in their minds , just looking at the video , especially seeing a guy with a backpack talking on a phone and then running away as the explosion happens ........... sound familiar ?

"Clearly a gas/power leak" , well it wasn't clear to me and I was a qualified gasfitter and also dealt with/studied explosive munitions in the army.

As for the Texas "accidental explosion" , that was at a plant that dealt with volatile substances , it wasn't outside a shop in a middle of a busy area in a metropolitan city . Just a slightly different scenario wouldn't you say ?

I guess deciding what crap makes sense depends on different veiwpoints , at times some of your posts make no sense to me ............. but as I've had a few beers with you I know that is just how you are .
    oh, you are asking if it happened after the Boston events? than absolutely, people would be freaked the fcuk out!!

i thought you meant in general, like if last week's events ever happened

oh, you are asking if it happened after the Boston events? than absolutely, people would be freaked the fcuk out!!

i thought you meant in general, like if last week's events ever happened
    I saw the video on television (with sound off) , didn't know where it happened and immediately thought "Oh shit , not another attack !" . So I wondered how those recently involved/threatened (Time Sqaure next target ?) would have reacted seeing the pictures.

As we have determined by tin foil logic: anyone wearing a back pack and talking on a phone is a terrorist.
    Change the word 'anyone' for "Arabic/Muslim" looking person and I can guarantee that people's suspicions/awareness would be increased. After the 7/7 bombings in London you could see people taking "mental note" of certain passengers who fitted the 'profile'.

Tin foil logic , stereotyping , xenophobia or plain paranoia call it what you want but it happens.

Will they start wearing their caps the right way round?

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast