Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2 months to live....

2 months to live....

Paul gave me this idea for this thread.

What if you where still functional and had only two months left on earth? What whould you do? Spend it with family, rob some banks, ect...

Just curious

I'd like to say I'd spend it in Pattaya imitating rabbits... but I suspect once the shock hits you, most of us would want to spend it with loved ones...

I can't help but think of Rex. He had longer than two months, but rapidly lost his functionality... but not his dignity.
    slampay and joyep like this.

^^ I just question how honable I whould be. Do you have a arch enemy that needs to be snuffed? You know what I mean?
    Waharoa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    ^^ I just question how honable I whould be. Do you have a arch enemy that needs to be snuffed? You know what I mean?
    This is why we need to ban guns

P. S. Loved ones, sorting out my things to make it easier for them, like selling my apartment etc.

Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    Exactly.. With no social comeback theres a few people who would be on the list..

Then the next would be to ensure some others were set up forever.

I really don't think anyone, me for sure, knows what they would do for certain, unless they were actually IN that situation.

That begs another question: would you WANT to know when the end was coming or would you prefer a complete surprise?
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Withdraw the cash. Get a Maserati. Drive cross country. Partay.....

Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    That begs another question: would you WANT to know when the end was coming or would you prefer a complete surprise?
    I would like to know in order to say my goodbyes and sort out my stuff. Would make things a lot easier for others when I'm gone.

you know my answer
    bags of the sweet H baby!! oh, and a bunch of hookers

wait,i'd spend some time with my wife too.......forgot about her in my plan there 555

Quote Originally Posted by marc26 View Post
    you know my answer
    bags of the sweet H baby!! oh, and a bunch of hookers

wait,i'd spend some time with my wife too.......forgot about her in my plan there 555
    55 Hookers and H. Listen to the Velvet Underground. They have a few H songs. Lou Reed really captures the feeling with music.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    I'd like to say I'd spend it in Pattaya imitating rabbits... but I suspect once the shock hits you, most of us would want to spend it with loved ones...

I can't help but think of Rex. He had longer than two months, but rapidly lost his functionality... but not his dignity.
    Having been one of the locals who visited Rex frequently over his last year, and on his last day at home, he often talked (while still able to) about his plans to end the suffering.
    Came the time, he could not - until he could not.

So ordering your last days of life is fantasy - because you haven't been there and you don't know how debilitated you might be ...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbaz View Post
    Having been one of the locals who visited Rex frequently over his last year, and on his last day at home, he often talked (while still able to) about his plans to end the suffering.
    Came the time, he could not - until he could not.

So ordering your last days of life is fantasy - because you haven't been there and you don't know how debilitated you might be ...
    there was a news story recently

Tim Bowers, Newlywed and Dad-to-Be, Dies After Taking Himself Off Life Support - Death, Health, Real People Stories : People.com

Sure - if in a compliant hospital and you can still speak or write.

2 months to live.... Problaby sounds sad (as it would) I would spend a few days with my Family. The last days in my life, i would try to make things right... (Still have a few People i love, and some who say they love me). Would visit Koh Phayam, and Patong. The last few days i would spend with my few best friends, to show them how Thailand loves you, and how it can f*** up Your Family)........... ( like a happy lesson

I'd like to know of the time period i have left!! can sort stuff good then and not get caught out with things undone that you had kept meaning to do tomorrow. 2 months to live, I'd make sure I went and saw all members of my family, all my best friends, I'd make sure everything in my house was in order and then carrying on living as I am, can't think of anything better I'd want to be doing!!!
    Evilbaz likes this.
    Custard should be a colour...cos I could then paint over the mess I've just made!!!

I think I'd take off and go to places I haven't been and keep going till either the money or time runs out.

I have a brother living in provincial Southern France, a father on the Gold Coast of Australia, an ex wife in LA and another in NZ...plus a close group of friends in Sydney

I guess I will spend most of it travelling 555

Honestly, I guess this is patheticc, but I'd spend most of it with the she-wok... though I'd call the parents every day and let them know that despite their flaws, they did the best that they knew and I was grateful for their efforts. Beyond that, not much else I'd want.

I would spend a few days with my mother to say goodbye, but otherwise I would spend the time with friends in Thailand getting drunk...(only difference, I would be on the other side of the bar). Would also make sure that everything would be sorted for my wife to move on with her life.

Ohh, don't think I would have told my friends until the bitter end. Easy to say now, but I think we would have much more fun if my friends didn't know........
    Last edited by geir; 16th November 2013 at 12:28.
    A blowjob is better than no job!!

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Exactly.. With no social comeback theres a few people who would be on the list..

Then the next would be to ensure some others were set up forever.
    My one and only holdback from the ultimate revenge would be my sons. I wouldn't want them to have the stigma of dad being a murderer. Sucks.....

Robbing a bank sounds fun tho! What a rush that would be, huh?? The boys would just have to deal with it!555
    Last edited by slampay; 16th November 2013 at 13:37.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast