Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Knockout-scary shit!

  1. #1
    Senior Member nelsonone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,862

    Knockout-scary shit!

    a new fad amongst young hoodie kids.....just walk up to someone and unbeknownst to them punch them to the ground in hope of knocking them out.....now this is some scary shit

    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...eading-to-d-c/

  2. #2
    Senior Member kris-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,803
    When camera/video phones started becoming more popular there was a craze called happy-slapping where little chavs randomly slap people and upload it online. Seems people now taking it to the next level.




  3. #3
    Senior Member faultytowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,496
    Basically an updated version of a craze that was "popular" with teenagers in the U.K .

    Happy slapping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. #4
    Senior Member kris-one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,803
    Man that video just pissed me off no end.




  5. #5
    Senior Member Waharoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,158
    Should be in the bullying thread... just a cowards game. Not sure how they can feel cool about being cowards?

  6. #6
    Senior Member marc26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    10,629
    STARTED WITH PUNKS IN JERSEY CITY

    bunch of asses over there

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    99% of the "sheep" talking about it are simply nonchalant about the fact they could very well be killing an innocent..........

  8. #8
    Member SLeesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    89
    All sick to watch especially the single female getting punched from behind

  9. #9
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    a new fad amongst young hoodie kids.....
    You say hoodie.. No one wants to mention race.

    I saw some coverage of this in the UK.. As said like happy slapping but 100x moreso.

    Only good thing with the happy slapping was when some chav twat slapped the wrong person and got served.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282

  11. #11
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,645
    Dangerous Games - "Point 'em Out, Knock 'em Out"

    Hopefully this happens to more of the little shits.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonone View Post
    a new fad amongst young hoodie kids.....just walk up to someone and unbeknownst to them punch them to the ground in hope of knocking them out.....now this is some scary shit

    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...eading-to-d-c/
    WASHINGTON (CBSDC) – A terrifying new ‘game’ that’s already caused deaths in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey is sweeping the nation, and it preys upon unsuspecting people walking the streets, anywhere.
    One of he reasons I left Syracuse. Very violent city. In the vid one guy was walking past a group of black teens without any awareness. If I saw them in my path I'd made sure I was on guard or just turned around and avoided them. Where I grew up you always expect something coming around the corner.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    Dangerous Games - "Point 'em Out, Knock 'em Out"

    Hopefully this happens to more of the little shits.
    The thing is. This has been going on since I was a kid in the 60s. As a teenager I found myself in cars with some mean bastards. They would drive around looking for innocent people to punch out. The only reason it didn't happen to me is because I was a fast runner.

  14. #14
    Senior Member tnlawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    The thing is. This has been going on since I was a kid in the 60s. As a teenager I found myself in cars with some mean bastards. They would drive around looking for innocent people to punch out. The only reason it didn't happen to me is because I was a fast runner.
    Let a few more of them get shot and maybe they'll find a new game to play.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    The rise in Internet publicity and fads.. Combined with narcissism etc etc..

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    The rise in Internet publicity and fads.. Combined with narcissism etc etc..
    It's on the internet now so people think it just started. It's always been that way in my world. These reporters asking why it's happening have never been chased by a gang. Or lived through a Lord of the "Flies" childhood.
    Last edited by Dupree; 24th November 2013 at 02:25. Reason: c0ck rings came later...55

  17. #17
    Super Moderator LivinLOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,153
    Lord of the rings. Isnt that a Fithco title

    I am guessing lord of the flies ??
    Waharoa and dawsey like this.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    There was a gang of young thugs in our closest town, called themselves "Image".
    When the little turds were in high school, they'd go around with a video camera and film each smacking other kids in the mouth.

    The father of one of the leaders worked for me for a few years and still works at the same site.
    He is and has always been a lazy, good for fuck all asshole.

    And that's the problem we have in the world = assholes breed assholes !

  19. #19
    Senior Member slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Lord of the rings. Isnt that a Fithco title

    I am guessing lord of the flies ??
    55555 lord of the kock rings....

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The cold Wong
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    55555 lord of the kock rings....
    Send in Supmate = Lord of the Numskies !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •