Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Geezus H - what next...........

Same in norway..

LiveLeak.com - Muslims demand an Islamic "no go" area in Downtown Oslo. "or else"....

Plus a huge spike in rapes and sex crimes in Norway

Worrying... but it won't happen.

Typical Daily Wail reporting too.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

It was a red head, freckle faced freakin pom featured. I wonder what "Jamaal's" real name is.

I also wonder why his old man didn't neck him at birth - and that's probably what the poor sods thinking now !!

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post

This.

Papers like the Daily mail dont write news, they write sensationalist garbage to get people with low intelligence to click on it (for the ad revenue, to a paper you aren't the customer, you're the product).

Same with The Australian in Australia, although that's more a mouthpiece for the Liberal party.

Really anyone who believes this kind of crap needs to go and have a long look in the mirror, you'll find an idiot staring back at you.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

Had that photo pop up on FB months ago and never seen another one like it.

Quote Originally Posted by mjwx View Post
    This.

Papers like the Daily mail dont write news, they write sensationalist garbage to get people with low intelligence to click on it (for the ad revenue, to a paper you aren't the customer, you're the product).

Same with The Australian in Australia, although that's more a mouthpiece for the Liberal party.

Really anyone who believes this kind of crap needs to go and have a long look in the mirror, you'll find an idiot staring back at you.

I'm sure Stacey Dooley did a very balanced and mature investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    I'm sure Stacey Dooley did a very balanced and mature investigation.
    Actually she annoys the shit out of me.. But that video wasnt the one I saw or intended.. It was her at a rally being insulted and told she was dressed liek she was naked (when she was dressed well) and people being pretty shitty to her.. I am sure its 'in' the above longer one.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Actually she annoys the shit out of me.. But that video wasnt the one I saw or intended.. It was her at a rally being insulted and told she was dressed liek she was naked (when she was dressed well) and people being pretty shitty to her.. I am sure its 'in' the above longer one.
    A singular incident. It would be like judging all white people by linking to the KKK's manifesto. It doesn't show the whole story at all.

I stand by my original statement, anyone who believes the article in the original post is a sign of impending doom a complete idiot. The article full of inuendo and half truths mixed in with a tiny bit of shocking imagery designed to prevent the reader from thinking logically about the topic.
    Waharoa likes this.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mjwx View Post
    This.

I agree that certain sections of the media will publish headline grabbing articles that focus on the nut-cases/extremists but the fact is that there are (mainstream) groups around who are also pushing an almost identical agenda.

Sharia: a law unto itself? - Telegraph

It is estmated that there are as many as 85 Sharia courts in Britain. One of the judges who sits on the Leyton council, Dr Suhaib Hasan, wants Britain to introduce the penal law where women are stoned for committing adultery, and robbers have their hands amputated.
    The recent debates/articles about the rights and wrongs of Muslim women wearing full face covering veils in public areas (schools/courts etc) usually focuses on their religious rights and anyone who speaks out against them is Islamophobic .

I am against any religion being above the law of the land or getting special treatment , you can't go into a bank or government building wearing a full-face helmet with a tinted visor , you can't appear as a witness in court wearing a ski mask , so why is there even a discussion about allowing a "woman" (more on that in a minute !) to have her face completely covered simply because she claims it is part of her religion (when in fact it is only a minority viewpoint).

A couple of cases where the veil was used to avoid British law:

A terror suspect who escaped surveillance by changing into a burka on a visit to a mosque was on the run on Sunday night.

Mohammed Ahmed Mohamed was last seen at a west London mosque on Friday afternoon.

Mr Mohamed entered the building wearing Western-style clothes, but CCTV images issued by Scotland Yard later show him leaving with his face and body fully covered by the traditional Islamic garment.
    Terror suspect Mohammed Ahmed Mohamed on the run after changing into burka on London mosque visit - Crime - UK - The Independent

An alleged 21 July bomber took a burka from his mother-in-law to escape London in disguise because he feared police would shoot him, a court has heard.

Mr Omar said he took one of his mother-in-law's burkas because she "had lots of them", adding that without a veil the police would have found him easily.
    BBC NEWS | UK | 21/7 suspect relives burka flight

Or that of Mustaf Jama, the Somali asylum seeker who killed PC Sharon Beshenivsky in 2005 before fleeing Britain dressed in a niqab, using his sister’s passport?
    The runaway terrorist, his burka disguise, and a compensation bid - Telegraph

Now , the idea that all aspects of Sharia law will become normal in the UK is very unlikely but there is a creeping acceptance that certain parts are already happening and anyone who points this out is anti-Islamic or shit stirring.

Would Middle Eastern governments allow people to set up "religious" courts in their countries ?
    obes likes this.

Actually while I certainly dont want to support any far right or anti immigration type stance.. I dont agree that this is a non issue.

In many european countries you have huge section of immigrant populations who have no desire to work and whose sole plan is to keep bringing more family members in also not to work..

You have a huge spike in rapes and sex crimes (see norways stats) but what no one wants to admit is these crimes are almost exclusively being dont by recently arrived muslim men.

You have inside the UK honor killings of children..

We have a court system that lets of gang rapists with a fine.. In Australia you had a appeal upheld because a muslim immgrant didnt understand that picking up women and raping them wasnt OK.

We have hate preachers, using our tolerance to preach non tolerance.. Groups threatening another 911 if they are not given sharia areas and no go zones.. In Norway investigative journalists went inside some of these mosques and they are preaching out and out violence and it was shown to be actively recruiting and funding to terror groups.

You have gay couples being beaten by islamic men because it doesnt fit what they want the area to be. The list goes on and on. This isnt a isloated incident, its an ongoing trend.

^ big scene! you mean in a few pockets of northern England?
    mjwx likes this.

Any group grooming and raping kids over a long period.. Yeah I think thats quite a scene..

I meant big scene in the 'big fuss' or 'news item' kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by kris-one View Post
    phew! that's ok then!
    I'm gonna make my own thread, with Blackjack and Hookers!

Not forgetting that Wycombe isn't in the north... so a few southern pockets too...

I also want to stress, I am not anti islamic, I spent lots of time in an islamic country, my old man has remarried a mulsim woman and has homes in Morroco.. We have family friends and a long history of visiting etc..

But if you think this isnt creeping into European society, that crimes are not being committed, that intolerance isnt being preached.. Your dreaming (IMO of course).

Is Oxford in northern England ?

Oxford sex grooming gang jailed for life - Telegraph

Police are investigating 54 'gangs' in England and Wales but how many more are there ?

Police 'investigating 54 child grooming gangs'

Police are investigating 54 alleged gangs in a crackdown on child grooming in England and Wales, peers have heard.
    The figure was cited by former Labour Attorney General Lord Morris of Aberavon at question time in the Lords.
    He said inquiries involved 27 police forces as he urged greater co-operation between agencies after the convictions of a sex abuse ring in the Oxford area.
    And it's not just Islamophobic people who are concerned about this.

‘Imams promote grooming rings’, Muslim leader claims

The Oxford grooming ring was promoted by imams who encourage followers to think white women deserve to be “punished”, an Islamic leader has claimed.

People tiptoe around the issues and refuse to discuss the problems exposed by the scandals such as those “from Rochdale to Oxford, and Telford to Derby”, he wrote.
    ?Imams promote grooming rings?, Muslim leader claims - Telegraph

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast