Thread: Different tin foil.. Energy inventions..

Different tin foil.. Energy inventions..

I have no way to know if this stacks up or not.. But look for yourself..

GEET International Institute Educational Website

Here is a direct link to the small engine plans http://geetinternational.com/GEET%20-... I highly recommend that you check out their whole site, here's the link GEET International Institute Educational Website

heres the link to my geet playlist http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...

Paul was approached by members of the oil cartel that made him offers for his patent, each time he demanded a contractual provision that the invention would actually be used to help man and the planet - The potential buyers always refused -

One group took Paul to court and argued that Paul was insane, for anyone that would turn down the amount of money that he was offered was surely crazy -

Paul Pantone was falsely placed in a mental institution where he was tortured in an attempt to get him to sign over all rights to his design

He was released when an employee realized that Paul was not crazy and the crazy story that he was telling was in fact true --

Realizing that he could never market the technology in this corrupt world has offered do it yourself plans to modify your own engines -

K2
    Curious ... but lacks a certian scientific edge, dunno if its a hoax but why does he not head to Sweden or Iceland where he'd probably get a better reception for his device.
    Its My Life .....!

I would like to see it hooked up to an exhaust gas analyzer rather than the highly scientific rag test.

Did he mention plasma ? I don't think he is creating plasma, that stuff is kinda hot and that rig would explode if he was.

Converting heavy elements to light elements ? That is the holy grail of fission, he ain't doing that.

Just a few initial thoughts.

Plus it appears to have been 'out there' for decades..

Surely it cant be that easy to bury things like this if they work.

This video out at about the same time.

Doesnt the geet system show the fuel line going through the exhaust to heat the input ??

This guy doesnt appear doing the same thing as shown on the geet site.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLOS View Post
    Doesnt the geet system show the fuel line going through the exhaust to heat the input ??

This guy doesnt appear doing the same thing as shown on the geet site.
    You could be right, the principle is the same using fuel vapour but there is more to the geet system. I need to read more but a look at a couple of sites suggests that passing the fuel through the exhaust system isn't to heat it, some reaction is occurring that is altering the fuels chemical composition.

Interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon View Post
    I need to read more but a look at a couple of sites suggests that passing the fuel through the exhaust system isn't to heat it, some reaction is occurring that is altering the fuels chemical composition.

Interesting stuff.
    But whatever the idea, the video isnt doign that which it would seem is a fundamental part of the process ??

I have only given it a 10 minute look, I see loads of these zero point energy things that dont stack up.. But this one seemed to have a push to get people to see for themselves, which made me more curious.

I don't have time right now but this site is interesting. Note the hot and cold points in the reactor which would be the exhaust on the video.

GEET