Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1091
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen34 View Post
    This is the problem with people like you (stupid) you're so one dimensional.

Yes I am here to play and toy with the stupid (that means you) and that is all you understand which is perfectly fine, I don't expect any more from you then that and I totally understand why you see me as a troll, in fact I would be far more surprised if you saw me any other way.

My and others here intellectual discussion go way, way over your head, so much so that you don't even comprehend what is being discussed. Which I have proven over and over again is this thread with you and they are hardly intellectual discussions, but must seems total incomprehensible to your understanding as its the only way to explain your stupid comments.

Sometimes we indulge in your stupid comments for entertainment, which we really shouldn't do as it only encourages you, I could explain more but whatís the point, you won't understand anyway.

If running a business with 5 employees (if this is true) already makes your eye's pop out, it pretty much sums up your limitations, running a business with over a 10 employees must be totally inconceivable to your intellect then.

Try to imagine a business with 100 employees then? I know impossible, how can it happen if having 5 employees makes your eyes pop out already.

Yes I know you don't believe it but it can and does happen. 555
    A touch over 50 employees if we are counting. However experience tells me that above 5 is the point of realisation.

Not contractors or casuals. 100 contractors doesnít even meet the 5 employee criteria.

It is how I know you have never been one. Zero realisation. You have employee written all over you....not that thereís anything wrong with that btw.

Yes Kevin, you are smarter than all the other guys. I understand that you know more than the manager with 35 years experience in the business but just try to humour him for a while will you Kevin...at least until we complete these next two contracts.

We will fast track some of your ideas and promotion Kev. Yes I know our basic premise is flawed...we will go through it with you and rethink it once we have these current contracts completed OK. Yes those shears are quite good, but I will have to change 45 of them, modify our QA manual and have it audited, do a SWMS, update procedures and provide training.

Yes I know this list of 15 guys you talk about are somewhat less smart than you Kevin, however we need them to push the work through at the moment...and you know how hard it is to find quality team members.

Yes, they should all be like you mate, but we canít have everything, we need to work with what we have until we can find replacements. I canít just sack them...people arenít always what they put in their resume and their real personalities and issues rarely arise until after probation and they are permanent.
    It is a difficult process to extricate troublesome employees from the business once they are permanent Iím sure you understand?

OK, mate, we will work on it...good talk...

He has the smarts to make a good supervisor, or even manager...but heís obviously missing something...important.

Sigh....business owner walks into the office and phones the AIG to put a longer and more expensive than necessary plan in place to get rid of Kevin with the least amount of squealing and retribution as possible.
    Much like forum admins and mods 55

NSFW

And back to the climate....maybe...sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    A touch over 50 employees if we are counting. However experience tells me that above 5 is the point of realisation.

Not contractors or casuals. 100 contractors doesnít even meet the 5 employee criteria.

It is how I know you have never been one. Zero realisation. You have employee written all over you....not that thereís anything wrong with that btw.

Yes Kevin, you are smarter than all the other guys. I understand that you know more than the manager with 35 years experience in the business but just try to humour him for a while will you Kevin...at least until we complete these next two contracts.

We will fast track some of your ideas and promotion Kev. Yes I know our basic premise is flawed...we will go through it with you and rethink it once we have these current contracts completed OK. Yes those shears are quite good, but I will have to change 45 of them, modify our QA manual and have it audited, do a SWMS, update procedures and provide training.

Yes I know this list of 15 guys you talk about are somewhat less smart than you Kevin, however we need them to push the work through at the moment...and you know how hard it is to find quality team members.

Yes, they should all be like you mate, but we canít have everything, we need to work with what we have until we can find replacements. I canít just sack them...people arenít always what they put in their resume and their real personalities and issues rarely arise until after probation and they are permanent.
    It is a difficult process to extricate troublesome employees from the business once they are permanent Iím sure you understand?

OK, mate, we will work on it...good talk...

He has the smarts to make a good supervisor, or even manager...but heís obviously missing something...important.

Sigh....business owner walks into the office and phones the AIG to put a longer and more expensive than necessary plan in place to get rid of Kevin with the least amount of squealing and retribution as possible.
    Much like forum admins and mods 55

NSFW

And that's how you do it
    Last edited by Thirteen34; 17th January 2017 at 20:47.

No problems Kev, you outed yourself and got perfectly summed up in the process...to catch a fisherman you sometimes have to play a fish 55

It's a shame, you have the potential to add something to the forum if you could lose the Kevin attitude.
    Last edited by Homer; 18th January 2017 at 05:34.

Coal is the new black with new-technology power station's.

Nocookies | The Australian

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post

And another Left Wing ideological fuck up-as per usual!

Geo thermal failing too? as well as wind and coal fired hiccups. Glad it's not my state 55

^^^ Any more info Loop ?

We've got heaps of available geothermal available here, but way under utilised..........

I was listening to an interview with someone from the AEMO on ABC radio yesterday and it was mentioned on there. Can't find anything online about it.

SA rushed prematurely into 100% renewables ... it's an unbelievable policy blunder.

The right policy would read something like maximise renewables whilst maintaining sufficient base and peaking powergen to maintain supply.

Clearly base and peaking powergen has to be fossil fuelled for foreseeable decades, so it makes sense to consider gas and clean coal options. There could be a steady reduction in carbon emmissions by closing old dirty coal powergen plants whilst commissioning new gas and clean coal plants.

See the Libs push to make energy security an election issue now?

Next power blackout in South Australia, turn the switch off first at Greens headquarters, followed by its supporters, then followed by all Greenie idealogist types etc

To be fair it is attempting to go in the right direction and something where the boundary's are always, or at least eventually going to be pushed.
    And it is being driven from the left, so consequences of actions and demands don't really exist. In fact massive failures really just flow from sloping shoulders as well, however we will pick up the pieces and do it again properly.
    It's not like we aren't used to that normal process of events is it?

^ energy security always was a big issue and will come to the forefront again with the lack of it in SA.
    Luckily no lives lost because of the experimentation there....so far.

Superior thinkers can be so stubborn...the solution was so simple no matter how old the tech is 55

Brilliant idea..!!

Gas-fired power station and battery storage in SA to be built

Just catching up with this thread, have posted about it elsewhere...

The Australian Government has absolute sway over gas production and distribution (Sale) in Australia.
    What we have seen to date is a cynical grab for money at the expense of Australian citizens, championed by the federal government. It's only when the states have had enough of this "Sellout" that you see people like Malcolm Turnbull stepping up to the plate. Western Australia just sent a message to Canberra about that, with sale of public power utilities a major election issue which all but wiped out the Liberals there, but Turnbull is just to much of an egomaniac to even see it.

This government is hell bent on exporting all the coal, iron ore and natural gas they can get at and to hell with what the locals have to pay for power, and government services including healthcare and pensions.
    Time for a change at the federal level.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Time for a change at the federal level.
    Change to who though - Labor has never been any better at securing our energy needs.
    The Greens are far too whacko and well One Nation may have some good intentions, but they haven't really got a clue.

We pay international prices for some or a lot of our food too.
    Why isn't someone jumping up and down about that? Surely that would affect more people.

Quote Originally Posted by obes View Post
    Change to who though - Labor has never been any better at securing our energy needs.
    The Greens are far too whacko and well One Nation may have some good intentions, but they haven't really got a clue.
    Yeah, good point.

I see Malcolm has had a huge Thought bubble overnight and Jay Wetherall has gone Handbags at ten paces, with Josh Friedenberg today....555

^Its almost as if Nature will not be denied....555
    Waharoa and Homer like this.

Did not catch that particular story, although I've read about the vault before.

Just goes to show though that the arctic is warming up at unprecedented rates. Which is perfectly consistent with the arctic amplification part of the AGW theory due to albedo. It's kind of even more scary if the scientists have been too conservative...
    Waharoa likes this.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast