Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: so what was the best night/day of your life so far

so what was the best night/day of your life so far

i really do not know for me 55555555555555555555 (edited the pissed up crap)
    Last edited by steve w; 15th May 2013 at 17:30.

last weekend.... it was lovely...

Tonight!

(posted 10am)

Must say I can't remember. But the day after I must have had a terrible hangover.

This is a small video of one of Denvers best days out.....
    ??????????????????????????????????????? - YouTube

feck me,she/he is uglier than all the noggies i know!

sorry about the pissed up thread starter,but there you go,i hab no responsibility anymore 555555
    geir likes this.

i thought mine would be last night but then they picked the wrong lottery numbers 5555 joking aside i would probably say one of those nights at the old Dingo's bar and Hells Bells were great fun. i don't think i could name just one single night tho...
    geir likes this.
    Money can't buy love but it can rent a pretty close imitation.

thats funny ,they picked the wrong numbers here as well!

Last day of the year 1999. The birth of my first daughter. We came home from a night out with a friendly couple (pubcrawl) and 2 hours later had to get to the hospital. Afterwards a big party for new year with friends and family and celebrating that I became a dad.
    Stress is when you wake up screaming realizing you weren't sleeping.

For me, it has to be the 2005 Champions League Final in Istanbul, after a whole days travelling through Europe to get there, we made it with about 30 seconds to spare before kick off, didn't enjoy the first half but those 6 minutes in the second half were incredible. Penalties a little nervy but I could tell by then that we'd do it. We spent a couple of days in Istanbul afterwards and it was amazing fun.

Can't see that ever being topped to be honest!

From a LOS perspective, would probably have been a couple of years ago in Patong when three very cute TGs decided to join me in my bed for a bit of company!!
    Its a pint of bitter a gin and tonic and a baileys, I call them uhhh....ladyboys!! สจวร์ต

Quote Originally Posted by beuk View Post
    Last day of the year 1999. The birth of my first daughter. We came home from a night out with a friendly couple (pubcrawl) and 2 hours later had to get to the hospital. Afterwards a big party for new year with friends and family and celebrating that I became a dad.
    I think anyone who has had kids would put the birth of them as the best days of their lives. It certainly was a life changing experience for me!

Think I'd agree with Iltis that some of those nights in Patong back around 2007/8 with a crawl from MTB - Dingos-Hells Bells were some great times. Maybe the huge jaegerbomb night in Dingos was the "one" 5555.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    I think anyone who has had kids would put the birth of them as the best days of their lives. It certainly was a life changing experience for me!

Think I'd agree with Iltis that some of those nights in Patong back around 2007/8 with a crawl from MTB - Dingos-Hells Bells were some great times. Maybe the huge jaegerbomb night in Dingos was the "one" 5555.
    was i there??.....honestly all of those nights have merged into one for me....well maybe not just one but a few...the New Year's Eve Party we had there a few years back was huge...(Bono's sister was with us that night iirc 555)

^ I think so Nels although can't be 100% sure. Denver was there along with Sammy from Sicily, Keld, the Swiss lads and Petter. I distinctly remember a round of 29 jaegerbombs being bought 555.

Got lots of photos of that night so I'll check it out.
    RIP Nicke June 1971 - Jan 2013.

AT SOME POINT IN LIFE, EVERYONE HAS GAMBLED ON A FART AND LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey View Post
    i distinctly remember a round of 29 jaegerbombs being bought 555.
    Rings a bell Rog......555

Hmmm...so many good ones how do you remember or decide.

Recalling the Beat Generation thread and On the Road. There was a night in 1977 during one of my cross country trips from NY to California. We were driving a friends classic Mustang to Las Vegas. We pulled into Denver (not that one) on Saturday night and spotted a "Wet T-Shirt Contest Tonight" sign in front of a club. We walk in and the place was kicking off. Beautiful buxom girls happily letting patrons pour pitchers of water over their sheer Fruit of the Looms. Everyone was pissed and falling about the place. I happend to lock eyes with a sexy hippie type chick and we began conversing. She was from the East Coast and on her way to Los Angeles traveling alone in her VW bus. "Oh really? Can i see it?", "sure. Come on!" So we did the mambo on the mattress in her van and passed out. So that was a good one..55

first night ever in LOS (September 2012) drank way to much, did 3 ST and 1LT 555 end up costing me 12k baht
    known as josho86 from PI forums

the day my daughter was born, nothing compares.

but there's plenty of close seconds, 55

Sitting on a hotel balcony in San Francisco at 3am after a 16 hour flight from Ozz.looking forward to a 16 day business trip Five states and 14 flights. Frikkin awesome...no budget and no restrictions except meeting times....Couldnt sleep till the next day!!

Sitting in a hotel in Tokyo...same scenario...close second..

Bangla...first time......aw hell there is no one time.......except at band camp...5555

Summer of 69.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast