Thread: Terror Asbo's for Extremists

Terror Asbo's for Extremists

Not against muslims at all but definitely against some of the extremist clowns that give the rest a bad name and get away with a lot more than they should in UK

Terror Asbos For Extremists Under PM Plans

will it happen or just hot air....?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Not against muslims at all but definitely against some of the extremist clowns that give the rest a bad name and get away with a lot more than they should in UK

Terror Asbos For Extremists Under PM Plans

will it happen or just hot air....?!?!?
    What is an Asbo?

Australia had a bit of a nutcase cleric a few years back who liked to get on TV and say stupid things like "women get raped because they aren't in their rooms wearing their hijab". A few months later he was in the news again because he was going back to Indonesia. Turns out his clerk "forgot" to file his visa extention.

Sometimes things sort themselves out.
    This post is known by the state of California to potentially contain more than the maximum daily allowance of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mjwx View Post
    What is an Asbo?

Australia had a bit of a nutcase cleric a few years back who liked to get on TV and say stupid things like "women get raped because they aren't in their rooms wearing their hijab". A few months later he was in the news again because he was going back to Indonesia. Turns out his clerk "forgot" to file his visa extention.

Sometimes things sort themselves out.
    https://www.gov.uk/asbo

Yeah I hear what you are saying but this guy has been at it for years and has a UK passport so not much they can do - https://twitter.com/anjemchoudary

Perhaps this will make a difference but wouldnt be surprised if he is still spouting the same sh*te this time next year !

Dudes beard alone makes me want to blow shit up....

All my pommy mates tell me its tooooooooooooooo late coming to help save the UK !