Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Xmas Dinner

Xmas Dinner

so where will you be celebrating this year...and what will you be eating?

For me its down on the beach at Lamai at my new favourite restaurant Triple Taste.....feet in the sand, waves lapping on the shore, me and my mate Khun G and 3 TGS....

On the menu it will be a large fish, crabs, BBQ squid and prawns, somtam, salads, champagne, rose and hopefully a few smiles and laughs

how about you guys???

In the office, again. But to be honest I don't mind at all. Only a skeleton crew will be in so can seriously chill out, company car comes and collect us and take us home, Xmas hamper provided, big Xmas bonus and can use the days off later in the year when I actually want to take holiday.
    nelsonone likes this.

I'm back home in Nashville and will be having dinner with my parents. Feels good to be back and away from the snow and the Mormons.

I'm working over Christmas also but will be off the 25th, no plans made. I'd like to head off somewhere but the extra money I can make over Christmas is just too good to pass up. I don't like Christmas anyway. Roll on end of Feb when I'll be getting some LOS sunshine (hopefully).

I have a huge quartely program tomorrow that i need to be in the office for and flights to Boston this late in the month were super expensive
    So we decided to stay in Vancouver, going to a great buffet Xmas eve and then to a close friends house
    Xmas day we are just cooking turkey dinner at home and then going to a Thai party later in the evening that will be strictly Thai food

I need to be in NYC Jan6-10, so Ao is joining me and we will head to Boston to have a late Xmas get together with the family

I would love to have a non traditional Christmas like Nelson's, the tradition in this part of the world is so over rated and boring but if you speak up against it you're a killjoy.

I like xmas eve. I hope I get the perfect buzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I like xmas eve. I hope I get the perfect buzz...
    Just load in new batteries, and im sure your ***** will give you a real buzz... 55555
    Last edited by K2; 20th December 2013 at 03:19.
    LivinLOS likes this.

4am at Sydney fish markets, prawns, Lobsters, Balmain Bugs,oysters, and BEER, judging by the forecast High 30c, so probably a game of cricket as well.

then 1 day until the 4th test in Melbourne,

I love christmas.

First Christmas in NZ since 2006. There's a lot to be said for sunshine and warmth at this time of year...
    snowy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waharoa View Post
    First Christmas in NZ since 2006. There's a lot to be said for sunshine and warmth at this time of year...
    555, hot and sunny, that's christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    555, hot and sunny, that's christmas.
    I've decided after a number of years of traditional northern hemisphere Christmases that dark nights and log fires only looks good on Christmas Cards... 555
    tnlawyer, K2 and kris-one like this.

HCMC for Viet style Christmas lunch with my LBFM at a local restaurant and then golf in the afternoon if all goes according to plan.

Xmas dinner is at my house this year. 35+/- peeps and I'm almost ready. Honey Baked ham? Check. New York steaks? Check.

It's a pain in the ass, but it's nice to have my family and friends all together for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Just load in new batteries, and im sure your ***** will give you a real buzz... 55555
    Send the original by PM. Apparently the original wasn't in the true meaning of xmas....

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Send the original by PM. Apparently the original wasn't in the true meaning of xmas....
    5555. Apparently not....

Quote Originally Posted by dontpanic View Post
    I would love to have a non traditional Christmas like Nelson's, the tradition in this part of the world is so over rated and boring but if you speak up against it you're a killjoy.
    i LOVE Christmas in the West.....i can't even say LOVE big enough
    but i don't think anyone is a killjoy if they don't care for it, up to them

We'll have a Christmas dinner at Summer Breeze for anyone that would like to come. Anyone that is in town and has nowhere to go, you are welcome.

I feel the way Paul does about Christmas, unfortunately, it is just not the same here.
    The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Early morning start at Phuket Immi (to beat the recent crowds of farangs) for the annual extension.

Then the extended family for Xmas dinner - prawn coc*tails with spicy seafood sauce, baked ham, roast turkey, baked veggies, som tam, strawberries and icecream with gran marnier,
    My Thais all demand the traditional farang food.!
    Sipping from the Fountain of Youth that is Thailand.

here is a related question?
    what time do you eat dinner?

why i ask is because back east in Boston/NYC, we eat holiday dinners early at about 1-2pm
    in Vancouver people have dinner real late, like 5-6pm....which being on the west coast makes it seem even later

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast